Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Freedom Seekers' Life

a part of “The Freedom Seekers' Life”, a fictional universe by LivyGrey.

Every teenager sits with their bestfriend one day and plans the rest of their life. These teenagers, their plans didn't go down right, so they left for a spontaneous gypsy life on the road, what on earth could go wrong? -more inside-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Freedom Seekers' Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Freedom Seekers' Life"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Freedom Seekers' Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:06 am

I would like to reserve She Who Cracked Under Pressure please
Hannahpop102

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:24 am

Sure thing! There's not really a form but be reasonable (not saying you wouldn't be, I just want to be clear) Thanks for showing an interest! :3

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:51 pm

May I reserve The Pill Popper please? This seems like a cool roleplay! :D
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Sure thing! She's all yours, is 24 hours a long enough reservation?

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Actually on second thoughts I'd like to take back my reservation, I have exams coming up soon and as much as I really want to roleplay my conscience is telling me otherwise >.<'' Hopefully I can roleplay again soon afterwords though, sorry!

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Ah well, that's totally understandable- shame though. I'm doing my exams too at the moment, so I'm not online much either, I think I'm getting internet withdrawal symptoms- is that a thing? xD

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:08 pm

DUUUDE! Like can I change Kristens FC to Tay Jardine? PPLEASEEEEEEEE!?

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:16 pm

OMFG, yes you can because I love her- though I think we've had this conversation before xD She is all yours xD

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:07 pm

This seems so interesting ! O.O Can I reserve the FC Taylor Swift? :3

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dєιмσѕ on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:44 pm

This rp has caught my interest :3 Can't wait to see the male roles~.

Dєιмσѕ
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:06 am

I wish to apologize I won't be able to take on the character I don't have enough time
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:50 am

@HannahPop102 Well thanks for telling me at least, it's a shame you can't join us.

@CortezHorse In that case, yes you can definitely have Taylor Swift

@Deimos I apologise, I did try to reply to this last night but apparently, my post didn't well- post but I'll be uploading male characters tonight but if you had any preferences to a character and you know or have an idea of something you'd be interesting in playing, PM me your idea because I haven't planned the kind of people they'll be and I'd rather have it to someone's exact taste so they enjoy playing that character as much as possible! :3

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HighestLord on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Hey. I know I just joined but I am rather interested in joining this roleplay. Can't wait to see what other male characters are put up! :)

HighestLord
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:50 pm

@HighestLord Ah awesome! I'll upload two more but if you had anything in mind for your character feel free to drop me an inbox and I'll work around your ideas! :)

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Could people try to start submitting characters? Even an WIP will do, I'd just really like to seem characters flowing in. If you've had seconds thoughts, please inform me so that way I can refill the position as soon as possible. Please remember there's another male role to come.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:29 am

Hey, I posted in the Roleplayers Wanted section but I'll post here just in case. I'd like to reserve Rebel Heart and Mr. Lonely. If I can have only one, I'd like Rebel Heart, thanks!

crashmeback
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:13 am

If you think you can manage both have them both. I don't mind at all. I'll reserve them for you, if you could have you form up by Wednesday we could start the RP next week.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:29 pm

I'll get them in by Wednesday no problem

crashmeback
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:56 pm

Amazing! I'll look forward to seeing the character sheets!

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!