Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dogs in Almighty God's Vineyard

General Story Plotlines and Arcs

a part of “Dogs in Almighty God's Vineyard”, a fictional universe by Magus1108.

The King of Life has called upon you to be God's Watchdog, a defender of The Faith, the hammer upon which you beat men until they are purified. Can you answer the call, and do your best to defend and promote The Faith?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dogs in Almighty God's Vineyard”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

General Story Plotlines and Arcs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magus1108 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:14 pm

This here thread will keep track of general general storylines and plot arcs that are enacted during the course of the RP. This will mean that, as each "episode" is completed, I will post up a general summary of what happened in that episode, especially with the choices of the characters and how they resolved things.

I will also note that some decisions and choices made in the RP can have lasting repercussions in later episodes and storylines; like, how future NPCs will react to you, depending on what they've heard that you've done. Or how decisions and choices you made in one town may alter and affect the things that happen in another place (i.e., if a town burns to the ground under your watch, the survivors may immigrate to a new one, which could introduce new problems to this new place).

And of course, there will be overall story arcs to the RP that will be kept track of here. Most importantly, the issue of the State of the Deseret potentially seceding from the United States. That will be a big, long-term plotline in the RP, and choices and decisions made during the course of the RP may end up influencing what happens, to that end.

So! That's that. The Episode One plot will obviously not be filled out here until it's completed in-game, but I may jot down some notes for bigger story arcs and the like. We shall see.

There is no War in Ba Sing Se

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magus1108
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!