Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Spear of Sheogorath

The Spear of Sheogorath

a part of “The Spear of Sheogorath”, a fictional universe by WildSky214.

Private Skyrim RP

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Spear of Sheogorath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Spear of Sheogorath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Spear of Sheogorath"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WildSky214
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Spear of Sheogorath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Alrighty, I got the first post up. I figured everyone can do an intro post, then I'll get started with the plot.

In my post, it was mentioned that Narasa was meeting the mercenaries at the Bannered Mare for drinks. So, your character can either already be there, or end up there, as long as they're there by the end of your first post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WildSky214
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:12 am

yay :D
i'll wait for now though, gonna have Ograza show up late, visiting Jorrvaskr and such before going to meet the others :3

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:28 pm

My post shall be up tomorrow. Today was a tad busy.
Pocałować daleki ból.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:53 am

I shall post today :D

iCakez
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:23 pm

yay then i'll post asap after you :D
though i don't know if i'll be able to match the awesome posts of scripter and wildsky

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Aww, thank you! I don't think I've ever liked a single post that I've made. I'm too much of a perfectionist.

*Edit
Sorry for the slow pace. I wanted to make an opening for iCAKEZ, and I thought that the explanation AND meeting Dereod might be a little TOO fast.

WildSky214
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:04 am

I forgot if there was a posting order... Am I allowed to post again?

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:51 am

I'd say so, that's why Wildsky posted that, so you're guy had a way into the group

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:54 am

No posting order, you're good to go.

And here's my color code in case anyone wants to use it. #7D1B7E

WildSky214
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Posting right meow.

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:12 pm

I'll wait for iCakez and then throw a post up afterward.

Scripter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:45 pm

my post is up, moving pretty quick :3

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:42 pm

Since the weekend is pretty much here, I'm going to wait until Monday to post.

WildSky214
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:00 pm

I've got the next post up, but you guys take as much time as you need.

WildSky214
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:39 am

I'll wait for Cake, then I'll go.

Scripter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:14 am

i'll have a reply maybe tonight if not then later tomorrow for sure

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:05 pm

I'll have a reply up in a few... :)

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Okay, yeah. My post will be up tomorrow. Writing just isn't working out tonight.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm a liar. I'll write it over the weekend, and have it up first thing monday.

Scripter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:01 am

I know the rules say minimum two posts a week, but as long as no one else is bothered by the slow pace, I say don't sweat it.

WildSky214
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!