Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tigers' Stripes

Tigers' Stripes: Character Reservations

a part of “Tigers' Stripes”, a fictional universe by LAkira.

A modern fantasy story that focuses around the lives of six people who find themselves tied to a legend.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tigers' Stripes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tigers' Stripes: Character Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:23 pm

When everyone's characters are in, we could start to discuss some things for the plot before we start the roleplay? We can make sure everyone's on the same page and could bounce around ideas and improve the story's outline. I really like collaboration during the creation process, and I'd love to hear you all's thoughts and ideas. How does that sound to everyone?
Check out my play-by-post
red-rain-t96664.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LAkira
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:48 am

@ LAkira A-Ok!

Alright then. My own character and Rari's are friends. They were neighbors for a while. As 'Lucy' is a very reserved person, and my own 'Taji' is a bit distrustful, because they know each other they trust each other more than they would most of the people they would be meeting who are 'new'. That's all I've worked out so far for in-RP things besides the things included in my sheet. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Hai! So the Blood Tiger role is up for grabs as of today or tomorrow? Either way if you don't mind I'd like to go for the blood tiger! Anyways...My favorite Anime? Peach Girl!! I love that show a bit too much. Its weird, but the again so am I! For the anime character i'm using Nanami Aoyama. Well anyways! I probably have a character in today if I get the okay for it!

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:37 pm

@Anraee

Yep, the role has just opened up again. I'll reserve you a spot :)

Just remember that I prefer still pictures on the CS. Also, her hair should be a redish color, as her spirit tiger is crimson (blood red), but it doesn't have to be in the pix. Just include her hair color on the CS or in a description. I really look forward to seeing what you come up with ^^ because fire is one of my favorite elements <3

LAkira
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:41 pm

@Skykoko

Cool~ That should work well ^^ I was hoping some of the characters would already know each other, so that's great.

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Eh? I thought I would get to have Fire, if TheHalfbreed443 left?

Edit* Saw your PM, got that mistake fixed. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:42 pm

@Skykoko

I said you could have Blood if no one else applies after a day or two. But since I let up to 3 reservations for one role, I can reserve it for you as well, and then I'll pick the character I like best. How does that sound?

*edit* and thanks for adding it in!

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:47 pm

@ LAkira

Sure, thats fine. I don't mean to be rude by fighting for this character, by the way, even though I already have one. it's just, I sort of.... reaaaaaally love fire and ice. Ever since my first chemistry class. Any other element, and I wouldn't try quite so hard. XD

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:33 pm

@Syykoko: Haha~ It's not rude at all, and I completely understand. I'm cool with you having two characters, I didn't make a rule against it, after all. I look forward to seeing what you come up with as well :)

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:21 pm

I'll have my character in by tomorrow night :)

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:11 am

@thehalfbreed:

I'm sorry, but your reservation time ran out and now 3 people have the role reserved (which is the max number of reservations I'll take for a role). Thank you for taking interest in the roleplay, though, and again, I'm sorry.

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 am

@ LAkira

I admire your honesty to keep your word, Lakira. That's really brave of you. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:21 pm

@Skykoko: lol ^^ thank you. It means a lot to me to hear that from someone. I'm simply just a pretty straight forward and to the point type of person, though.

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:07 pm

@Skykoko
@Anraee
@Yūki Asuna

Man. All three of you guys have some great characters for the Blood Tiger. This is going to be a difficult choice to make... *sigh* I will have the result posted either tonight or tomorrow, so check back. You all are amazing! And I'm so grateful that you all took an interest in this roleplay, so thank you for that :)

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Alright. Well, after looking over your characters, writing styles, and a bunch of other things, I've made my decision. Congrats Anraee! Ena is now the official Blood Tiger~

Thank you Skykoko and Yūki Asuna for applying for the role. Both of your characters were good and interesting, so I wish I could have chosen all of them rather than just one.

Aaand that means that all of the roles have been filled! Thanks, everyone, for joining up!

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!