Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

No Mutant Left Behind

No Mutant Left Behind

a part of “No Mutant Left Behind”, a fictional universe by Vix.

Come inside and read.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Mutant Left Behind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: No Mutant Left Behind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:47 am

Now that the site is back up I can copy the details for my character across and actually start writing them up since when I came back to do so yesterday the site was dead to the world ¬_¬

I thought she worked quite well in the first film (the third one doesn't exist) but then again she hadn't underwent the character building of actually killing someone with her powers as of yet so that could certainly explain some of it. They've hopefully brought them back on track with First Class and Days of Future Past though I am somewhat sad that Wolverine won't be in Apocalypse.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:27 am

Hey! Guess what? We're almost ready to start. We need only for JokerofSpades and Fabricator's characters to be finished for approval! So close, guys!
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:59 am

Alright, lovely writers! The first post has been made. The only character we are currently waiting on is Fabricator's (no rush) but I know you've all been waiting for first post so I gave you the gift of earliness. And I'm rambling because it's 2am. Anyways, please enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

Also, I'm not going to require a character relationship chart to be done unless you guys want one (we only have 5 other characters to write opinions of rather than the usual fifty million found in other roleplays) but I do encourage you to discuss the relationships between your characters.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:48 pm

I'm still here and had planned to get my character up today but ended up getting caught up in limbo waiting for the gas man... who isn't coming till tomorrow which meant I managed to waste the entire day as I didn't want to start anything.

Sorry about that but I should have the completed character in tomorrow with any luck.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:00 am

Glad to know it! I honestly can't wait to see your CS. ^^

Also, I understand how that feels. I hate when the utility people act like they don't have a job to do. When I first moved into the apartment I live in now I had to wait three days for the electricity to get cut on and a week and a half for the gas guy because they kept missing appointments.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:49 pm

Hey, guess who went to the ER yesterday and got emergency surgery? *points at self*

I'm currently in between states of extreme pain and intense stonage. (You can guess which one I'm in now...)

Yeah, so depending on how I'm feeling, I'll hopefully get up my first post in like 5ish days. Feel free to move the story along without Marty for the moment, with him being a student and all it'll be pretty easy to slip him in when I get the chance.
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShieldMaiden on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:48 pm

I am so sorry to hear that. :( Do feel better soon!

ShieldMaiden
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Evening. Finally managed to post the character despite issues with the site however I'm adding it in sections to make sure the formatting is right so give me a little to fix that. Still working out his equipment and full backstory but I'll try to sort that over the weekend and work on an introduction post if I can as well but failing that I'll dedicate Monday to putting that up.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:19 am

Sorry for the silence, guys. Been dealing with some issues at home.
@Fabricator -- The character looks good so far; I can't wait to see him finished.
@Solo & Shield -- The first posts look great! I love how Ten set her alarm to skip the meeting, lol
@August -- I'm sorry to hear that and I really hope you're feeling better soon <3

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:01 am

I'm so sorry about being completely silent. I've been ill since late Sunday night and still feeling completely out of it. Doing my best to try and get a post together and sorry again.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:07 pm

It's perfectly fine. The site has also been acting fucktarded and it's been pissing me off. This is the first time I've been able to log on in days without the site logging me out the moment I moved to another page. :(

Can't wait to see the remaining posts <3 I hope you guys like what I've got in store. If you've got any proposed plots -- Whether it be something that affects one character, a couple, a few, all of them, or even the entire story as a whole, I'll have a thread up soon where you can lay out and toss around ideas.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:55 am

You lot have become rather silent o.o

Also -- My laptop is toast so ooc and pm are the only way to reach me for the next few weeks.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:25 pm

Sorry, just had a lot of stressful school events recently D:
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShieldMaiden on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:26 pm

I'm still here :) Just came down with a minor case of food poisoning. That mixed with insomnia is a bad mix for a university student. Nevertheless, I'll be back on my feet in no time. Just gonna wave to everyone here.

ShieldMaiden
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:55 pm

I've been bouncing back and forth between ill and trying to sort a start date for work the past week or two. My computer breaking did not help matters since this site hates my phone to the point when I open a text box it either logs me out instantly or waits till I hit submit to do so...

Finally feeling better and fingers crossed I've sent everything I need to start work since they got in touch yesterday to say I needed additional references ¬_¬

I've got my dad travelling up from the south end of the country to see me over the next few days before he goes back up to the far north end of the country where he lives so while I'd prefer to get a post up sooner rather than later it may be a little delayed. I am still here and my apologies for holding everything up.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Mmm. I'll be getting my media recovery disks by tomorrow and once I get my laptop in order I'll go ahead and engage characters with posts up by using NPCs just to keep the interaction flowing. No worries, loves. I'm not ready to let this die so soon.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:58 am

No worries, Fabricator. Just so long as you keep checking up in the OOC. Real Life comes before Role Play. Enjoy your time with your dad! :)

Solo and Joker, I've gotten a post up with NPC interactions for the two of you. ShieldMaiden, I'll have one up for you soon if you'd like. (Got a new hard drive so I'm ready to write!) Also, AugustInsect (writer for Martin Bruntz aka Vervain) hasn't checked in the OOC in ages and hasn't been online since March 25th, therefore leaving his character as an NPC and the writer removed.

I'll be making other edits and announcements later tonight <3

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Finally managed to get the introduction post up, I'll probably work on getting a follow up within the next week leading into his morning class if I can. Again sorry for the delay. I'll also try and finish off the powers section of his Character sheet as It's been somewhat lacking.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShieldMaiden on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:26 pm

It'll be great if you would like to post something, LittleFox, if not, I'll have Rebecca interact with one of the characters in the role play.

ShieldMaiden
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:08 am

I think we've got a post from everyone so far! I'll go ahead and get an NPC interaction in for Rebecca and Johnathan -- Do either of you have a preference as to which NPC you'd like to interact with?

Vix
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!