Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Black Death: New York

a part of “The Black Death: New York”, a fictional universe by Ignetio.

"New York, New York. A city so nice you say it twice. Like that matters now."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Black Death: New York”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Black Death: New York"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"just sleep and the pain will fade away..."- page 20 Asmundur

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ignetio
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Black Death: New York

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:08 am

Hey, I wouldn't mind jumping in this RP if it's okay with you?
If we're reserving classes could I'd like to be the assault.
And favourite drink is fanta.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:55 am

@Sparky Salvatore

RESERVED

Ignetio
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:09 am

Id like to reserve a medic please! Favorite drink is cherry coke zero! :)

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:18 am

@CortezHorse

RESERVED

Ignetio
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:46 am

I would like to reserve the heavy is possible and my favorite drink is sprite(siera mist).
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:12 am

RESERVED

Ignetio
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:51 am

I'd quite enjoy getting involved with this, if its still open :D
If anyone fancies some 1x1, just drop me a message!

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Tue May 05, 2015 11:20 pm

I would like to get into this asap. Seems really interesting, I love plague and dystopia RP's. I'd like to reserve the Standard please. (If I can). My favorite drink? Water. Yeah, I'm boring, I know. . .
"My situation is not my choice, but the outcome will be. . ."

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!