Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aeonis Academy for Demigods

Aeonis Academy for Demigods

a part of “Aeonis Academy for Demigods”, a fictional universe by Desparadina.

All bets are lost now that the Gods are slowly being killed by the mortals they ruled over, it seems like the Demigods are their last chance for salvation [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aeonis Academy for Demigods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Aeonis Academy for Demigods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Portrait of a Sociopath on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Woot! So, including Lostsoulbleed, we would be 5 interested in the reboot! : D I'm torn between applying for 1 or 2 more characters >w<; I've got plot bunnies, but still don't know how much free time I will have.

Oh snap oh snap! I'm loving the new graphics!
Every god damn morning.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Portrait of a Sociopath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:12 am

Go ahead and make that 6 people, Portrait! I'm cool with whatever happens as long as we get this thing going again. This idea is just too fun to forget about.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:44 pm

I'm making a few changes here and there, though with the speed I had today I should be done by Wednesday? at the earliest I'm assuming. If you want to keep your characters or reserve something new be sure to tell me!

Desparadina
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Portrait of a Sociopath on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:04 am

Your post made me squeal very loudly at 1 am *A*;

I'd like to keep my Son of Hecate (Aiden Stuart, FC: Young Tom Sturridge), but I may tweak his profile a little bit depending on how many of his acquaintances remain v.v

Otherwise, I'd like to reserve the Greek Philosophy teacher with Kirsten Vangsness as FC. I'm going for another rather controversial personality mwahahahaha

Portrait of a Sociopath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:33 am

Wednesday sounds perfect, can't wait for this to start up again.

As for characters, unsure if I'll be bringing back my three from before. As of right now I'm wavering between taking a female Athena again (and altering Phoebe's profile), or making a new female for Aphrodite. I'll give it a think and get back to you as soon as possible.

However, I am certain that I would like to reserve a Son of Poseidon with the FC Will Higginson.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:10 am

Imagei'M STILL HERE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL BEINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M KEEPING AMANDA AS SHE IS BUT I'M CHANGE HER FACE CLAIM TO Laura Spencer, ginger just encompasses how Irish she will be

sorry about the capitals had to change my password and it became all capitals and I give up

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Phew! I'm glad this is still alive! I'd like to hold onto my two old characters, Nessa Solberg daughter of Hermes and Cornelius Abbot son of Apollo. Hopefully I'll hear from you all on Wednesday!

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:58 pm

you can count me in, and I'll be keeping all three of my characters. Sourav - Aphrodite
Briar - Hypnos
Cecilia - Dionysus
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:08 pm

I'd be willing to join in on this. I know I disappeared and I'm sorry for that. But I'd be happy to join in again since I'm also going on vacation for the summer.

I want to keep the Aphrodite role, although change the Face Claim to Brooke Perry

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Alrighty, so I think I'll take a daughter of Athena again but she'll be a new character with the FC Naomi Scott.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:33 am

Actually, sorry, if it's not too much trouble could I change the FC Naomi Scott to a daughter of Hephaestus? Gracias!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:43 am

btw jackscoldsweat will also be joining the reboot.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:42 am

May I also reserve a son of Demeter with the face claim of Carter Jenkins?

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Desparadina
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:04 am

Could I reserve a Daughter of Artemis with Taylor Momsen as the FC?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!