Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible

Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible

a part of “Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

In New Yorks criminal underground one family battles to not only stay on top, but to stay one step ahead of the law and watch for that punch you never see coming.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:04 pm

I love it!!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Hey, could I please snag the 'Lois Lane' role?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Aha I see what you did there. And I like it!

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:19 am

May I claim FC: Ken Watanabe
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:47 am

RubyTuesday, consider Lois yours. I look forward to seeing what you do with her, Smallville.
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:50 am

FullArmorNavy, your request is in!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:06 am

Reserving Cop role! Time to get writing it up!

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:28 am

Marky Mark is reserved for ya SirLancelot!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:55 am

May I reserve the Half Brother?

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Consider the Half Brother role yours Sameshitdifferentday

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:23 pm

@FullArmorNavy- Hey, Let me know when your done with your chara so we can collab on stuff, since you're playing the Father to my daughter xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Can I reserve the comic book writer who is a dumb ass and dating the mafia? :)

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Hey I'm done with Carrie (: Except for the quotes ignore those haha
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:57 am

Looking for better pics, finishing the quotes and I'm done. Just need to talk with MaliceInWonderland about backstory and stuff.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:11 am

Just accepted Carrie, really well done youloveme? You blew me away with that cs. Writing with Carrie is gunna be fun. FullArmorNaacy, I'm keeping an eye on your sheet. As soon as your done I'll accept him. Same goes for any other WIPs. Image
Your reserve is in MinorSeventh

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Looks like we are gonna be one kick ass family!

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:48 pm

When can we start?!?!?!? :D

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Quotes and pics are done. Backstory is up. Will refine it as we go.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:26 am

I's be done with my character. Will add more as he and Momoe figure out their lives.

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:13 pm

Finally finished the District Attorney. Hope he looks good!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!