Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth

Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth

a part of “Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth”, a fictional universe by >Marionette<.

A literate high fantasy epic set in the originally created world of Baekoth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue May 05, 2015 10:41 pm

So I also saw Age of Ultron, but I was not disappointed. I thought the acting was great and the action/visuals were top notch. Joss Whedon isn't an amazing writer, I'll give you, but he is certainly up to snuff, especially for an action flick. I particularly liked how, unlike in Man of Steel, the heroes go out of their way to save people. In fact, saving innocent civilians is an important objective in every single battle. The only thing I didn't particularly like was that Ultron wasn't a very threatening baddie. If any of you have played Dragon Age Inquisition, he reminded me a lot of the main villain from that game. Throughout the story, he's mostly on the defensive, unlike, say, Ronan from GotG, who was a proactive villain. James Spader does do an awesome job at playing Ultron, and I loved how he was pretty much evil Tony Stark. Overall probably not as great as the first Avengers, but still up there. Well worth seeing.

@Mari: Okay :) I'm getting a used router tomorrow night so it might be fixed then. If not, Friday definitely.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed May 06, 2015 2:14 am

Solo, we pretty much have the same opinion. I'd say that's weird, but by this point, I kind of expect things like that.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed May 06, 2015 4:19 am

Sounds like I'm going to have to break down and see this movie at some point. The whole Marvel universe thing is tapering off for me, though I always manage to catch them when they come out on video...

That being said, I think it's more of a case of sequalitis. I get more excited by the movies that don't have the number at the end. Here's to Ant-Man not being a terrible... And then there's the curious case of Deadpool coming out next year.

So many movies, so little money.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Wed May 06, 2015 7:35 am

Gray wrote:Icakez is a good partner to work with. :)

D'aaaaaaaw! So is Gray :3

>Marionette< wrote:@Gray & icakez: I'm so jealous of those banners they're gorgeous

THEY'RE WONDERFUL!

First post and now so much more excited. Also, looking forward to seeing Theo and Ari's post finished :D

iCakez
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Wed May 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Kurokiku wrote:Solo, we pretty much have the same opinion. I'd say that's weird, but by this point, I kind of expect things like that.

We were meant for each other <3

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri May 08, 2015 6:09 pm

We should definitely do a movie/game/TV review webseries. It would be spectacular. And nerdy as hell.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sun May 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Hey everyone, just want to let you know that I'm not dead and that Amorette is free for interaction at the rebel camp if anyone is interested haha.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Mon May 11, 2015 3:32 am

Kurokiku wrote:We should definitely do a movie/game/TV review webseries. It would be spectacular. And nerdy as hell.

Yes. YES.

Also, I am back guys. My internet machine works again! Time to get writing!

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 11, 2015 4:45 pm

Lucky's a chill human. Ya'll should take zer up on that.

And yay for functioning interwebs! I don't like to imagine life without them.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Mon May 18, 2015 8:30 am

The post almostinsane and I are working on is shaping up to be soon finished :)

iCakez
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!