Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Viral Outbreak

Viral Outbreak

a part of “Viral Outbreak”, a fictional universe by Chandz.

When the world breaks out into an incurable virus, do you have what it takes to survive or find the cure?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Viral Outbreak”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Viral Outbreak

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Wed May 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Will do @Turbocs, you're reserved!

I'm really liking the character sheets that are up right now. Everything is starting to look great. I'm about to finished up with mine then I will accept the ones that are complete.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed May 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Did you like Dr. Belle. i did my absolute best on it. I can't wait till it starts and @lonesome butterfly. HEYO!! Its you!!!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Wed May 27, 2015 7:10 pm

I did! It's looking very good. I'm very excited to get started as well

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed May 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Hey, I'm going to be super busy this week. I hope to get my character done Friday night if that's okay with you, Chandz.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Wed May 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Yeah that's not a problem @almostinsane, I know how hectic life can be. Thanks for letting me know.

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed May 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Lvdwilt2000 wrote:Did you like Dr. Belle. i did my absolute best on it. I can't wait till it starts and @lonesome butterfly. HEYO!! Its you!!!

Hey you! Nice to see you again :D :D
I really can't wait to start either....so much so I think i'm going to work on my first post tomorrow morning xD I'd only post it if it was okay with the GM tho, I just wanna put together a general/open-ended intro post!! *happy dance*
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Turbocs on Wed May 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Hey, so, is it too late to change the face claim of the female I reserved to AJ Cook?

Turbocs
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu May 28, 2015 5:27 am

Not at all, I'll change that for you right now.

Guys, I intend on posting some time this weekend. If your character sheets are not yet finished I'd like a WIP by Friday or Saturday. As for everything that is up, it's all looking great.

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu May 28, 2015 1:07 pm

Hey Everyone!!

So Chandz, I was wondering if it would be a-okay to post my intro post?? It's nothing that moves the story ahead or anything, it just introduces my character - and possibly someone elses at the end of it :P

I just think Intro posts are good way to get everyone who's ready a chance to post while we wait for the others to get their CS's in! But I of course wanted to ask here first before i posted it! hehe <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu May 28, 2015 1:14 pm

Hey. yeah that sounds like a good idea. Would you mind waiting until I post? I can have a post up in a little bit.

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu May 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Chandz wrote:Hey. yeah that sounds like a good idea. Would you mind waiting until I post? I can have a post up in a little bit.

Awesome, sounds like a plan! I might even edit mine depending on how yours ends!! :O :D

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu May 28, 2015 5:24 pm

I'll have a post up in just a minute. I'm at my sisters house while she's out of town and I had to go pick up my niece and nephew, bathe and feed them. So I'm working on my post now.

It's up. Please let me know if you can't see my dialogue color, I'm afraid I might need to change it.

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu May 28, 2015 8:58 pm

Chandz wrote:I'll have a post up in just a minute. I'm at my sisters house while she's out of town and I had to go pick up my niece and nephew, bathe and feed them. So I'm working on my post now.

It's up. Please let me know if you can't see my dialogue color, I'm afraid I might need to change it.

Yay! I posted as well =)
Your dialogue color is a-okay for me btw, hopefully it is with everyone else too. :D
Sorry my post got a tad bit long, i added on some stuff at the end and that made it a longer post than i had initially planned xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Fri May 29, 2015 2:15 am

Omg I'm so sorry I disappeared for so long. If theres anyway to salvage my reservations I can have both characters done tonight. Its super hard trying to make characters while on a mobile and im finally back to my laptop (also been dealing with Medication induced sleep so theres that as well.)
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.” - House Of Leaves

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." - Twenty One Pilots

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri May 29, 2015 5:24 am

I finished my post. If you liked it or didn't let me know.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Fri May 29, 2015 5:38 am

@LogantheCope, you're okay. My computer flipped out last night and it was stuck in an Automatic Repair mode and I couldn't undo it so I was afraid I was going to have to resort to mobile. You're all good, if you can get your CS's in by tonight that'd be great because I'm hoping for everyone to have at least one post up by sunday.

@Lvdwilt2000 & @Lonesome Butterfly, I'll check your posts out now

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Fri May 29, 2015 8:52 am

Awesome! I finished Amber, and I'm now working on finishing Trey (who should be done in a few hours.) :D

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Fri May 29, 2015 11:27 am

Awesome, it looks great. When you're done with that, if you'd like, you can go ahead and make an intro post for your characters. It doesn't have to be long or you can just wait until the weekend.

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri May 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Oh yay, new CS and Post to read!! I'll go check that out now, just wanted to mention that I've changed my characters' age to 24 =)

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat May 30, 2015 11:38 am

Okay, my character is done and I'm ready to post when I'm accepted. :)

Oh, and if anyone wants to discuss their characters' relationships with my character, feel free to PM me. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!