Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Remain

We Remain

a part of “We Remain”, a fictional universe by Kaaaat.

Within the rubble of the old world your group of survivors will try to carve out a living in this new and chaotic time. It's been seven years since the Cordyceps broke out. You have a secret that could change the course of humanity. Can you survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Remain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: We Remain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:08 pm

So, I'm looking at getting into RPing again, and this looks like a promising one. However, I know absolutely nothing about The Last of Us. If I join I'd be making a male character. I'm thinking of someone with a military background, especially seeing as that could potentially add some drama given how disliked the military seems to be. I'll go read up some stuff on the wiki, but if you guys could fill me in about the setting, that would be much appreciated. Hopefully I can get a character up sometime today.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:34 pm

@LogantheCope: Marcel looks awesome. I'm really glad you joined!

@LDSJediMaster: That's totally fine if you're not familiar with The Last of Us. I really didn't expect anyone to be. A male character with a military background sounds great. There are actually a lot of YouTube walkthroughs of the game, so that'll give you a feel for the setting. But basically 60% of humanity has fallen in the last seven years due to Cordyceps (basically a fungual infection going wrong) that turns people into zombies (or, Clickers, as we like to call them because of their clicking noises). Humanity has disintegrated but a cure is introduced in our roleplay that'll hopefully save humanity. We just have to get it to the right spot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Roger. I'll try to get started on him soon. But they start streaming ARK: Survival Evolved Gameplay, so it might take me a bit :)

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Wow, the first post is up. Yours do not have to be that long. All I want for your first post is to introduce your character, kind of how they're living, and how they react to the letter. At the end of all your posts, I would like for you all to end up at the brick building. Please ask if there are any questions.

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:32 am

I posted! I'm so excited for this to get rolling.

I'm so sorry for how long it is, I just couldn't stop writing once I started.
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.” - House Of Leaves

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." - Twenty One Pilots

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:27 am

Hey I like what you have here! Is it too late to submit a CS?
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:59 pm

Im so sorry its taken so long to get my sheet up but it finally is.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:49 pm

I just put up my CS! Hope to RP with yall soon!

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:12 pm

is this dead? or even dying?

jericho193
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!