Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

No-Go AA+

No-Go AA+

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: No-Go AA+

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:32 am

Sha-zam! New post! Enjoy the mental sufferings of the damaged giant, you strange people!
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HolyJunkie
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform everyone that Cassiopeia would be undergoing some changes particularly with her appearance. It would be an inconvenience to everyone, but please treat her new appearance as it had always been in from the beginning. It would be a great help to me and a favor. The Pink Princess alias will still be the same as it still relates to her. I'm sorry for any trouble this would cause, but I feel it's an important crux of her identity.

Hoping for your understanding!

Thank you very much for reading!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Princess
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:17 am

Hey! There is a plan in motion for Yuuki, so please no one approach her for the project! Apologies, just wanted to announce this in the OOC to avoid wasting anyone's time on a misunderstanding. :)

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:58 am

Shizu says hi to everyone.

I'll try to get a post in today, but most likely tomorrow.

I am not ┙insane.┍
I am just extremely ┙dedicated┍
to the act of losing my ┙mind.┍

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:51 pm

Nice to have her on board.

Uhm, as far as the tagging is concerned: I think if we think of them, or they are a part of the scene we are in, they should be tagged? I never really thought of it before, but it would be nice to know which posts our character has been thought of in. I usually just do a search on my browser and type in the names of my characters to see what I need to read first and foremost, but being tagged for all things concerning our characters might make this easier, especially if they do not address characters by name that much in thoughts.

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:10 am

Thanks for sharing Queen.

Sorry everyone for post delays. I've had a rough, dramatic weekend and got tossed into work.

Victorant
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:11 pm

I don't think anybody is worrying much about it Vic, since it looks like this week's been a bit slow for everybody. Lol

I'm just waiting for the next rp day so i can introduce Pink Girl here.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:58 am

I'm sure things'll pick up, it is midsummer so some folks might be busy with summer classes (like me) or just on vacation, or work/life is starting to buck up. In the mean time, enjoy Tadashi playing you all some music he composed and collaborated on with a musical friend. He played all the instruments you hear in this song (not at the same time of course!).

Tadashi: "It's called, Death of Sunday. I composed the ensemble myself, but it was with the assistance of my dear friend Anastasia who suggested the percussions. I do hope you enjoy it." *bows deeply*

SuperQ19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harυ-cнan on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:35 am

Sorry I haven't gotten my post in yet. There was a flood where I live and I had to help remove items for my grandmother so her things would not get ruined. I've been fairly swamped but the post IS underway. I sincerely apologize. I have been holding KazeNoKitsune up as well as we are writing a collab to get both our characters to class quicker, so I apologize, it's my fault it's taken so long.

Harυ-cнan
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:04 am

I'm sorry to hear that Haru! I hope everyone is okay and there isn't any serious damage.

Also, thank you for letting us know.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:14 am

Repost from announcements:
Does anyone have tagging preference?
We can accomodate roleplayers tagging preferences by individual or set a precedent for everyone.
You'll be tagged regardless if:
- You've earned stats from another character
- Your characters are interacting
But what about when a character enters the room? Do you want to be tagged to be made aware of interaction potential?Do you want to be tagged when your character is being thought of?
Let me know your thoughts in OOC.
As a GM I read every post so my preference leans towards being tagged only when there's interaction/stats but everyone is different. I would like us to decide officially on how it works for the sake of organization and understanding firmly what we're getting tagged for.

Take care Haru!

Victorant
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:06 pm

First of all, hope you're doing well, Haru!

Secondly, I haven't really minded the way tagging has been working before. Though I sometimes find it challenging to figure out exactly where characters are in said room, or if something by a character would cause a scene that other characters would probably hear even from a distance- but that can just be solved by reading every post carefully. (Which we already do anyway.)

For an example: Johnny breaking the jar by accident. I think there could be some "universal" BBCode combination we could apply to such things to more easily signify "Oh snap! A commotion!" or something like that.

HolyJunkie
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:35 am

I'll look into your suggestion about making commotions more obvious Holy. Thanks.

Victorant
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:43 am

Hello! Is anyone waiting on a response post?
I'll be sending out PMs to inactives! ^^

Vic and I are so excited we're already working on a collab that isn't happening until night lmaoo
I'll post as Gen after Tadashi and Devone after Shiori!

Valkyrieknight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 am

I'm mainly waiting for Bishop at this point, and Bishop I think is waiting on someone else? I could be wrong, though.

HolyJunkie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:56 am

I'm currently waiting for the next school day to start; partly because it wouldn't be appropriate to ruin a perfectly good experiment by introducing the bad solution that's called Shizu (if I haven't stated that before), and partly because I'm also packing my stuff up to move next week IRL.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:43 am

Hey gang, just coming to check in. I'm doing alright, had a really rough week due to a person very close to me passing. As well, I have my final exam for my course next Monday. So suffice it to say, it'll take a little longer for me to post. But I have a word document up and I'm slowly chipping away at it. Thank you for your patience gang, I'll be posting doing a combined post of Tadashi and Bishop just to expedite things. Thanks again.

SuperQ19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:43 am

By the way if you didn't know, this is (as usual) the most viewed RP on the entire site, second only to the Multiverse itself.

Also: Aeon, Tsukiko, and Johnny are three of the most viewed characters on the entire site, in that order.

So yay. Good job.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:59 pm

.... Devone is a boss. I made a face like: O o O;;

I did not see that coming, that was so awesome.

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:01 pm

The most viewed RP on the entire site? Wow. Congrats everyone! How do you see the statistics? O:

@Queen Thank you for the compliment. <3 I enjoyed writing the post so I'm glad it's an enjoyable read too. XD

Valkyrieknight
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!