Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

No-Go AA+

No-Go AA+

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: No-Go AA+

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Oh, cool. 900 posts. o.o;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Strix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:21 pm

Not quite, I can make a URL link no problem. I did that in the post, I just keep forgetting how to do the extra thing where instead of the link showing, you make the hyperlink appear as a word or sentence in blue. I'm probably not describing it properly, I'm not very good at coding. >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Super, like what I did in my post?
[url=url here]words here that appear[/url]

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Yeah, that's what I described. Vic did a better job, tho.

Also 900! Whoo! Here's to breaking a thousand!

I'm just working on a collab with Pandora for Johnny and Kazuki. I think this one's gonna be really cool, but that's just me tooting my own horn.
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:24 am

My post would have been in a few days ago but it was deleted. I REALLY need to save a copy to a word document, but it seems I never learn. Now that my homework is done, I found the time to rewrite it.

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:30 am

I went ahead and did my stat updates. I have some errands to run today, but my post should be up soon as possible.

This might be more than anyone cares to hear, but my absence has been primarily due to my grandmother's blood test coming back abnormal. She's the only support system I have, so I've been spending time with her and doing my college classes.

I also found out that I have to get my blood tested for the same blood disorder/cancer my grandmother may have because we've already lost two family members to it (one died in her 30's), my uncle is dying from it, and my cousin has been diagnosed with it as well.

I'm sorry I didn't give a warning, but being faced with the fact that I could die as early as my 30's if my blood tests come back abnormal has been a lot to accept.

Edit: I had to redo my stat update because I forgot to add the points from club.

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Damn, that's pretty heavy stuff. Is it curable if detected soon enough?

(also i locked in my stats)

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:17 am

Oh, by the way, Misaki and Mao are sitting on the grass under a tree, not a bench, but other than that minor detail, your post was still interesting. It's made more apparent where the girls are in Queen's post I'll admit. I just said 'under a tree'... oops? I'll describe better next time. xD

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 am

Gah, that Yuuki post went a little longer than I thought. xD

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 am

For anyone interested, I update Shiori's Relationship sheet.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:57 am

Stiles wrote:Oh, by the way, Misaki and Mao are sitting on the grass under a tree, not a bench, but other than that minor detail, your post was still interesting. It's made more apparent where the girls are in Queen's post I'll admit. I just said 'under a tree'... oops? I'll describe better next time. xD

I will do a quick correction. Thank you for letting me know!

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:52 am

Kaze, I've been thinking about it but I can't find the right words..

Thanks for trusting to share your situation with us. Just know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:43 pm

No, it can't be cured, but if found early it can be severely lessened. My great-grandmother died at 72 from it, but I don't want to live as long as she did. They kept bringing her back... She was bedridden and bleeding seemingly out of nowhere and for no obvious reason. She 'died' before that several times technically. Best case scenario I would have a relatively normal life until my 40's or 50's, if they detect this early on. That's if I have it. I won't know for a while, my appointment is in two months. Many of my grandmother's siblings do not have it, so I am crossing my fingers. :)

Also, Vic, it's fine. No one really has to say anything. If I have it, it can't be helped. I've come to terms with it during my time away. I do appreciate that you tried to find the words though! Prayers are always welcome by the way. :)

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Hey Kaze, there isn't a whole lot that I can say really. I can't really relate to what you're going through or feeling, but if being in the medical field has taught me anything. It's to be honest with my feelings. That being said, I do wish the best for you and if you ever wanna talk to me I'm just a message away. Thank you for trusting me and us with the information regarding your help, personally I'm a person that would rather know than be kept in the dark and wonder. Anyways, if there's anything you need from me please don't hesitate. My door is always open.

On another note, the post rate has seemingly sky-rocketed. I'm still at a complete loss for what to do with Bishop, it feels like I've got a serious case of writers block after not having posted for a while. But I guess the experiment in class is a decent place to start and finish off. I'll get it figured out.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:11 pm

I wish I had more to provide than just mere words, but I do have best wishes.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:08 am

Whew, first post is up! Kaito's will probably have to wait until tomorrow unless I get home earlier than planned today. ^^;

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:26 pm

@Holy Hey, I'll get my reply to you this evening. I promised my little sister I would let her paint my nails and be a practice dummy for her makeup skills. I normally wouldn't let anyone do my makeup cause I'm tomboyish af and rarely wear it, but she's girly and wants to improve her technique. She's in 6th grade so that shit matters I guess... Once my clown face is on I'll be back. xD

Also, you have my condolences Kaze.

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:43 pm

That's wonderful, actually! Don't worry about ze posts.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Left Kaito open for possible interaction. Didn't want him to interrupt Akira and Kei before Strix gets a chance to reply. :)

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:37 am

A reminder for stat updating and to vote on the poll found in GM announcements.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!