Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Demons Inside

Minerva - Relationships

a part of “The Demons Inside”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

True Cross Academy - the perfect school for exorcists, until things go wrong and demons begin to grow from the inside. Things are no longer the same. Things are no longer safe. {Closed!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demons Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Minerva - Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:26 pm

---

Name: Minerva | Goal: Knowledge | Members: Akiba, Ashitaka (Doctor) / Kardos Nellian (Tamer) / Chun Li (Knight) / Chikanori (Dragoon) / Haru Tanaka (Aria)

---
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage

*Feel free to post relationships below!*
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
๏ผง๏ผฏ | ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ | ๏ผญ๏ผฅ | ๏ผจ๏ผฅ
๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผฎ๏ผด | ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผต๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฆ๏ผต๏ผฌ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Minerva - Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:44 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ™ฅ
Ah, she's definitely the mommy bird. Besides me, of course- uh, wait, I didn't mean to say that I'm a mom or anything- You know what, never mind... She's really protective of everyone though, that's a desirable trait of hers... I wish I had her confidence sometimes. She's so mature and grown up, even though we're the same age. Even being the doctor, I feel like her personality really lightens up the group. She kind of reminds me of the Haru a few years ago. It's... comforting, to say the least.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ—‘
Kardos is an odd guy. I usually seem him studying and I find it incredible how he can just do that all the time... or maybe I just always see him doing that. Yeah, that's probably it... He's still apart of the team though, and as quiet and stoic as he may be, I wouldn't mind trying to talk to him. Honestly I'm a bit of a fumbling idiot too... so, he's not the only one out there. Maybe, if I ever run into him without a book in his hands, I could try and squeeze in a quick chat.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ—‘
Chun Li, in my opinion, is a strong woman, and I think it's amazing how she continuously always brings that sort of sanguine aura with her during combat. As much as I admire her... I get the feeling she's a bit closed off from the rest of us. There's nothing to hide, right? I guess I shouldn't pry... it's none of my business after all. One day I'll get in a good conversation with her, maybe even learn how to properly hold a weapon, you know?

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ—‘
Chikanori has a sharp tongue and he's always talking back and trying to be a smart mouth. So... maybe I can't always win with him in an argument. O-Or an actual fight... Ugh, so I can't beat him, well- I can... A-At least I'm nicer than you are! ...That really didn't come out as strong as I thought... He doesn't mean to be rude, right? He's just kidding right? I mean, he's a nice guy because he's on the team and he's just joking around.... right?

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ˜บ
I did alright with my three siblings at home. I've tried my best to be a sort of dad and older brother to them. I kind of pulled it off, didn't I? They're still little devils... I bet they're causing their babysitter hell at home... God, I wish I was still there. I wish I was at my mom's side too, and with my team here because all of them are family and I love them all. At least I now know that two of them are in safe hands. Right now, I've got to focus on keeping my own team alive. B-But don't tell them I said that... please? I've been called 'Mom #1' more than I want to... Not that I ever wanted to before!

Last edited by Rhianoue on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:18 pm

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

โ•”โ•

โ•โ•
โ˜บ-โ—‘

She's a talented Doctor, and if Haru is the big brother, then she's pretty much the mother. Personally, I haven't talked to her very much. In some ways, she's similar to me, though she has some unique traits of her own. Possibly in the future we can get to know each other better.

xโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x

โ•”โ•

โ•โ•
โ˜บ-โ—‘

"It's hard for me to read him sometimes, as he's exceptionally well at hiding his emotions. I know I see him a few times studying, but we haven't really spoken much. Although I am interested in knowing more about him, I won't force anything. If he doesn't want to talk, he simply doesn't want to talk. I'd be fine with simply being acquaintances. Besides, silence is always welcomed.."

xโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x

โ•”โ•

โ•โ•
โ˜บ-โ—‘-โ˜ 

"I'm quite honestly not sure of what I should think of myself. I'm quite confident in my skills as a Knight, though I especially know that I have my flaws..

Hm..."

โ•”โ•

โ•โ•
โ˜ -โ˜ -โ—‘

"I typically don't like overly aggressive people, and he just happens to fit the bill. I don't really avoid judging people, as it has saved me from dealing with vulgar and or vile people, but I always make an effort to get them better before I make my final judgement. As of now, I'll just stick to saying he's not a very appealing person from first glance."

โ•”โ•

โ•โ•
โ˜บ-โ—‘

"I'm failing to understand why he beats himself up the way that he does. He may not be the best Aria out of all the exorcists, but I wouldn't want anyone else on my team. In a way, he's the big brother of the group, I would call him the mom, but someone has already claimed that role. It's also really fun to tease him sometimes, since it's always easy to make him blush.

Though I doubt that we'll ever get to be real friends. After this whole ordeal is over we'll probably go our separate ways, as with the rest of the people on our team."

Last edited by Daiagnosis on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:35 pm

"Words are wind yet cut as deep knives ever will, this is why one should treat friends with actions and save your tongue for enemies."

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

:) - :) - (|)
Well... I enjoy her company, she is very nice. Always taking care of us, she never prys at our history. As the doctor she always patches me up after I summon a demon, they usually leave some kind of mark, not including the cuts I leave to offer blood. She is a compassionate person and treats me like family, I've rarely had someone do that for me. I hope we get to be friends on of these days.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

(|) - :( - (|)
I am different. I know this, some people think I'm rude. Well I try to talk to others, blurry face makes that very difficult. I try to talk to other but I get very nervous than the voices, the voices. Excuse me... Sorry can I talk to you later? I just want to finish this book I've been reading.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

I enjoy the strong silence that accompanies her. She is quite as I am and she is very good at her job, though sometimes she gets in the zone, I'm afraid she might hack my demons to death. Though she is quite a good member of our little band. She and I might be good friends if I wasn't so passive. So yeah that's it.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

:( - :( - (|)
Does he ever shut up? He always is rude... If he wants to be friends he would not say rude things to those he cares about. I mean I guess i should give the guy a chance to prove himself but he brings an aggressive and harsh edge to the team that puts me off a bit.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

Yeah, he's nice. And kind of a cutie, but you didn't hear me say that. Um yeah he's a great teammate and has many cool tricks as our Aria. He brings some spunk to Minerva... We need a little right? He is very friendly and always treats us like family. He is a guy i would be proud to call brother. Though he is insecure at times doubting his abilities. I wish I could tell him how awesome he is...

Last edited by The5thHorseman on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:11 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

Emoticon(s) โ—‘ - โ˜  - โ™ฅ
โ€I canโ€™t seem to handle her, even when I compliment she comes off as sour. She probably thinks sheโ€™s a better Doctor than I am, ha! She doesn't seem to understand the concept of teaching a man to fish though. Whenever I tell her to stop babying Niko she simply refuses to listen to reason. Still, she is quite a capable Doctor and her strength of will is admirable even if a bit annoying. Not to mention she has quite the attractive figure...โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

Emoticon(s) โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
โ€He seems strong I suppose, perhaps aloof. Haven't had the opportunity to interact with him.โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

Emoticon(s) โ™ฅ - โ™ฅ - โ—‘
โ€What a cool beauty. Strong, attractive, professional. If Iโ€™m honest, everything I look for in a woman. I donโ€™t get to interact with her often but when I do I quite try to make an impression. Her chiding retorts seem to make her even more desireable. Even I have a tendency to lose my composure around someone so enchanting. Damn I wish I could figure out what it would take to please that woman.โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

Emoticon(s) โ—‘ - โ˜บ - โ˜ 
โ€Reminds me of a stray dog, more likely to bite you than anything else. I admire his skill and strength of will, not to mention his ability to cope with whatever chronic condition he has. Heโ€™s rough around the edges but I wouldnโ€™t hold that against him usually. My problem is that he seems to be using that crudeness as a mask, his eyes betray that heโ€™s not really that shallow. I really abhor fakes, nobody gets what they want in that kind of situation. Iโ€™m glad I learned how to communicate with Niko so Iโ€™ll never have to deal with this person as a middle man.โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

Emoticon(s) โ˜  - โ˜บ - โ—‘
โ€Self deprecation is the mark of a fool. Though I donโ€™t know him that well, he needs to stop inaccurately assessing his own skills. As far as I can tell he is quite a capable Aria and is liked well by his team. Whenever I hear him putting himself down I make a point to tell him off.โ€
Last edited by MaxStokes on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:29 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ˜บ
Same team or not, Ash and I are inseparable. I would make a joke about her like everyone else, but she's my best friend! Now, as manly as you rude dumbasses out there think I am, I love going shopping with her. And she's got a good taste in fashion, so that's a double bonus for the two of us. She's very maternal and loving, especially over her team with the exception of Niko and myself, of course~

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
I don't get how this guy can continuously be reading or studying or whatever. Didn't you hear the alarms, mister? We've got demons roaming around in the school and there's no time to be reading about old tales and fables. Tests and quizzes can come after training to save your team's ass in a fight. I'm pretty sure the teachers will understand. Or... does he actually find studying, enjoyable? That's incredible.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ™ฅ
I don't know her too well, no, but from what I've seen, she really does make one hell of a knight. She seems really... mature. I guess it makes sense, being she's one of the oldest students, but that's only a year older than me. And I'm no where near that maturity. Maybe that's what makes her seem so alluring. Hah, that and her sassy comebacks are always enjoyable to hear when I'm around.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ™ฅ
I'll call him Albino. Yeah, he's Albino now. Maybe I'll call him Marshmallow too. Anyways... He's got a weird look, obviously, I mean, the white and red eyes? He reminds me of those albino rabbits you'd find in the stores. He's got a thing for watching his team's back including Niko, even though he's all Mr. I'm-Better-Than-You and My-Team-Sucks. He's a softy, we all know that. Just admit it already, Marshmallow - you're keeping your team waiting.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
Whenever I'm hanging out with Ash, he's usually somewhere close. I know about him from her, but also because I've constantly seen him fall down stairs, walk into a wall, and once he was hit by a door. Not quite the lucky guy, is he? He likes to be the mom of his team, but Ash already has the job covered so it looks like he's just going to have to find his work elsewhere.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:02 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ—‘
'She's not really my sister. Don't listen to her if she says anything like that. Even if she were... she'd be world's okayest sister.'

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ -โ—‘
'I've seen him once or twice. He's quiet. I think I saw his name somewhere - He's probably one of those smart kids. Well, good for him.'

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
'There's a strange aura to her that I find it a bit soothing, but we don't talk often. I never said any of this.'

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ—‘
'He's okay. At least he can easily translate sign language. And he's good for keeping Ash off my back. I think he's a dumbass though.'

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
'Ash talks to me about him sometimes. I don't know him. Wouldn't want to. Sounds like an idiot, honestly.'

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:35 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜  - โ—‘
"I... guess I can be a bit of everything, huh? I can't say I love myself, but I don't exactly find myself horrible either. I'm... a decent mixture, I guess. I take my work seriously, and I would never want to be the reason why our team somehow falls. Not that it would, anyway."

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
"He's not a bad guy, by any means! I just think he could occasionally take a break from studying, maybe branch out a bit more but... He's strong, and a great teammate, but I'm afraid I don't know much about it. Sorry, this... wasn't very helpful, was it? I don't like prying into people much, but he worries me sometimes with his summonings... I don't like it much."

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
"We don't talk much, but it's more of a silent understanding, I'd say. She's an amazing knight though! I mean, have you seen her in action? I'm so glad to have her on the team with us. In the future, I'm probably going to try and go talk to her myself. Who knows? Maybe we'll turn out to be pretty good friends."

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ™ฅ
"What. A. Dork! He likes to act so tough and macho in front of the rest of the team, but he's such a pervert! Not that I mind it, though. He's even slipped me an 'ass chart', which tells which guy has the nicest ass. Of course, Niko isn't on it, so praise the Lord on that one. He... has some pretty weird sayings though. When we're texting, he'll suddenly text me 'omdls', which took months of trying to figure out. Apparently, it means 'Oh my dear Lord Satan'. I've nearly smacked him upside the he-...

What? I'm getting off track? Right, right! I like him, I really do! He's my closet friend next to Rhea and I guess you can say I have a small crush on him... But I've seen how he glances at Niko... And honestly, they'd be cute together. I don't know, maybe it's just me."

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ™ฅ
"He's so adorable, I can't even. I have a super secret weakness, and Haru fits the description... Just... Don't tell him okay? I like to watch him get flustered but I also like how caring and concerned he is for the team. Though, there's a part of me that wonders what happens when he's mad, I don't think I'd want to find out for myself. No matter what happens, I'm definitely on Team Mom! Now, I should probably mention, watching him practically explode over Chika's perverted nature when it's directed at him should be the number one pass-time. Definitely weird best friends. "
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< ฮฑฮทgฮตโ„“ฯ‰ฯƒโ„“า“123 is a sั‚ฯ…ฮทฮทฮนฮทg, ฯ…ฮทฮนqฯ…ฮต, ฮฑะผฮฑzฮนฮทg ฮฑฮทโˆ‚ ฮฑ โ„“ฯƒvฮตโ„“าฏ individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:21 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
"Hmm, she's the doctor for Minerva team, right? I've seen her around a few times at True Cross. you know, I've given it a bit of thought, why she chose to follow the doctor stream, that is. I've seen her frenzy when someone picks on her team members. Actually, I think I've seen her fighting for Niko too. She's got great combat prowess... for a doctor. But she doesn't seem to know how to cut her losses. Don't get me wrong, protecting your comrades and stuff is all admirable and whatnot, I wish I had that trait, but there may come a time when saving them will cause the failure of a mission. From what I can tell about her, she'd do it without a second thought. I don't know how I feel about that."

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ˜  - โ—‘
I have... no idea how to gauge this guy. At a glance, someone could easily just write him off as some loner, but I get the feeling there's more to it than that. I mean, sure this guy lives up to the team's goal, knowledge and whatnot, but this guy's eyes hint at just a little more. Y'know the old saying, "the eyes are the windows to the soul?" Well, I've looked at this guys eyes. If that saying is true, this man's got some pretty pitch black soul. He seems dangerous, unpredictable.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ˜บ - โ—‘
I love her theme song. Also the thing with water, can I have an amen? Water needs taste amirite? Someone get me kool-aid powder or something.The Minerva Knight, right? For a knight, I don't see her train very often. She also doesn't seem to armor herself up at all. Either she's seriously great, overconfident, or just plain stupid. Honestly, she wouldn't stand a chance against me in a fight... is what I'd like to say, but she could very well have the upper-hand. We're both knights, we both focus quite a lot on speed and agility, we're both adequate with a sword. The only difference I see between us would be the range of her weapon. That polearm has the kind of reach that knife-users like myself can only dream of having. I've never sparred against her before, though I don't really care if I ever do. Someone who trains as little as she does isn't worthy of my time anyways. Though, she does get a little bit of respect from me."

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜  - โ˜  - โ˜ 
"The team's dragoon. This guy, uh... Chikanori, you said? He's an albino, and he doubles up on his weapons like myself, but that's where similarities cease, I believe. From what I've seen of the guy, he doesn't seem to belong on Minerva. I mean, the team's goal is meant to be knowledge, right? Chikanori looks like he's just some random vagabond, a delinquent! First off all, the way he has one of his gun just dangling from a chain simply annoys me. Does that not hinder his combat performance? That's just blatant disrespect for the weapon! Not to mention this guy's attitude. Sure, I get that everyone's got different circumstances, but he just pisses me off. This guy has issues and someone needs to help him solve them."

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
"I don't think this guy could be any more weak if he wanted to. He looks like the kind of guy who'd be able to pull his own weight, but honestly he could probably barely pull open a door, if at all. Honestly, I don't really understand what it is they do over in the aria stream, but I guess it's got nothing to do with physical fitness. Don't get me wrong, this guy can deal a decent hit if he's got the incentive, not enough to kill, but it's something. This guy is more like a motherly kind of person. Apparently he treats his team like a family. I don't understand it, but whatever works, works."

"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheru-Chu on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:46 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
She reminds me of the nuns that raised me. Though that isn't because she mothers me, rather it's because she mothers just about everyone else (on her team at the very least) - especially Niko. She is brave, but perhaps a little too self-sacrificing. I feel as though my sense of self-preservation is out of place sometimes, as many at this school seem to lack it...or perhaps it isn't so much that, but rather they possess something I lack? I wonder...how curious and idea. I wonder if it's true. More observation is needed then.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ—‘
We are friends? I guess? I'm comfortable around him so I suppose that makes us friends. We don't really talk all that often as neither one of us are really all that chatty, but we sit in silence quite often and when we do speak he often calls me 'Hood'...I don't know how I feel about that, I've never had a nickname before...He studies a lot. Books mainly, I prefer studying people, but the idea is at least the same. We've had classes together in the past and he is a talented tamer, though he needs to work on controlling his emotions - a weakness such as that will often result in demons turning on you, but that isn't really...my........concern...*thinks* On second thought, I might hit him if he loses control of a demon.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
I have a difficult time being sarcastic myself, so I can appreciate the people who are quite good at it. That being said, she doesn't speak all that often unless she is annoyed or feels it is absolutely necessary, while I respect the latter choice, I find it a little disappointing that she is so quick to get annoyed and react in response to that, at least around certain people. Fortunately, she is quite level-headed in during combat, which is a very positive trait. In the long run, none of this really matters since we don't really interact.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
*Shrugs* He is rude. Out-right rude. His remarks often leave people really disliking him, and from what I've seen and observed many do. But, I sort of find it funny. Maybe it is because he hasn't been rude to me - although it is hard to be rude to someone you've never really seen... Or perhaps, it is because it is clear, by watching how he interacts with the people he seems...close?...to, he seems so playful that I can't take his rudeness seriously? Either way, he's an interesting but uncouth individual.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
He has the most...expressive face I think I've ever laid eyes on, and I've seen a lot of faces. It is entertaining to observe the many faces he makes, but I wouldn't want to have a conversation with him. Mainly since I'm fairly certain that the moment I make eye contact he'd get too scared or nervous to actually say anything at all - I am, after all, intimidating - or that's what some people have said.

"If it's the thought that counts, I should probably be in jail."

ImageImage

\( >3< )/

Cheru-Chu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:51 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ™ฅ - โ˜บ - โ˜บ
โ€œLike Haru, Ashitaka, or Ash I think she wants to be called, reminds me a lot of my family. She is quite lovely, has a wide array of interests, is very brave and... Much unlike my sister, knows how to dress. I would be very interested in getting to know her a little better, but I don't think she feels the same way about me.โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
โ€œKardos, Kardos, Kardos... What is to say about him? He isn't much of a talker, or even much of a people person. There isn't much interesting about him... Except for this rumour I've heard. He uses his own blood as a summoning gate. If that's true then I guess there's little point in getting to know him better. Ashitaka should monitor him for anemia regularly.โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ™ฅ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
โ€œChun Li has a... Challenging personality. I'm not sure if I like it, she's bossy, easily tempered, but I feel drawn to her nonetheless. Could it be her wit? Her eagle eyes? Her porcelain skin? When I talk to her, it's as if Chun Li has her guard up all the time, like she's protecting something.โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ—‘ - โ—‘ - โ—‘
โ€œHe has a nasty lip and thinks he's got it all figured out. Oh I've known boys like him, but they never lasted long. I guess it's a good thing for Chikanori True Cross isn't downtown. At least he seems honourable, a foolish but sufficient redeeming quality for an exorcist.โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage

โ˜บ - โ˜บ - โ˜บ
โ€œHaru is the caring type and reminds me much of my sister, but I never saw anyone fluster quite so brightly as when I told him that. He needs a little more confidence. If he would only take to the gym. Being an Aria is no excuse, just look at Feodore. There must be ways I can think of to make this boy run...โ€
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!