Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Laurel

Laurel Shipping Thread

a part of “Laurel”, a fictional universe by Mac n Cheese.

Laurel Academy has long been known as the school for those who will control their generation. To attend, one must be impossibly wealthy, impossibly talented, or simply impossible. Here, the super-powered mingle with the super-influential.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Laurel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Laurel Shipping Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:59 am

OMG Layla those GIFs are AMAZING! Lucas looks appropriately miserable/confused; I approve. The others' quotes are on point too.

Haha wow, Nina doesn't want to think about Erin or Sterling so her thoughts turn to Lucas? Long live Luna indeed :P But then Danina tho...if Daniel would stop thinking of his sexual and emotional urges as a beast to be locked up...c'mon Danny that's not really healthy is it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

piearty
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:21 am

LAYLA omg those are all amazing!!!! Especially the mind reading one! What everyone's saying cracks me up because they all are so confused in their own drama XD poor Lucas

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:24 am

Layla those are so good!!! I'm dying watching them over and over XD

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Layla, they look great! Anthony's fits him so well hahaha but Lucas' is definitely the best. I'm kinda happy and kinda not that the plan for Nina is to get better? I don't know, I just really like her as a character haha but hey, I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Ok, so I got this feeling I might get Carr having a huge crush on someone sometime soon because I kinda feel like he isn't suffering enough. Does anyone know if the people who haven't posted in a while are just really busy or have left us?
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:21 am

OK Anthony is too adorable for words. Like he is the most adorable person in Laurel no question. And I actually made a dismayed sound when Becky decided Keevan was not her Prince Charming. Sigh.

Angel you're such a tricksy one! I thought Lucas was done for the "night" but looks like he's not! xD

piearty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:24 am

OMG AIMEE STOP STOMPING ON LANE'S HEART

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:26 am

Heehee, yeah...at least she apologized!!!

Sorry, Lucas, come out of hibernation!

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Y'know, Keevan's a really clever, careful guy. It'd be very difficult to discover his identity as breadbowl editor without him actively giving hints. What if he purposefully let Becca find out that it was him in order to make her aware of his existence. So that he could enter this dance for her- he endangered himself by risking her telling the influentials. So it's likely he had a thing for her for a while before she even knew his name.

And to think, I never even bothered to write him a legitimate personality or bio.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Low key hopes Nina will end up in Daniels bed

Also yay for a new day around the corner! This is going to well, all the love ^_^

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Daniel doesn't drink though so it's unlikely something like that happens

Unless a certain someone encouraged him to I suppose. I've been thinking about it as well

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:26 am

Sorry I've been MIA! Been busy. I'm also on my phone so apologies for any typos.

I'm really glad you liked the gifs, everyone!!! Haha Lucas' gif of pain and torment inspired me. Carr's great. Haha "everyone looks terrible" all caught up in their drama. The Luna one I can totally see happening too. If they ever became friends.

Haha, Saerith, you must be the only person who likes Nina the way she is. Anyway, you should cheer. If Nina steps down... Becky is next in line for the throne ;)

No worries Dumisa. Mac is right. I got to focus on Nina :)

Nooo Aimee!!! Don't abandon Laimee!! Move away from the helpless boy DX (yeah right helpless. He's a mind reader)

Haha as much as I want Danina to happen (DON'T DENY YOUR ANIMAL URGES DANIEL), Daniel doesn't drink and Nina is a bit of a prude. Doesn't act it but she has no desire to have drunken sex. Dammit the two are making me anxious >.< I wish they'd be honest with each other and themselves!!

OMG BECKEEVAN IS TOO SAD I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 pm

I'm not to good at sketching but I can trace stuff decently. Except faces, sorry I can't draw faces haha
It's supposed to be Erin and Lane at Lane's first summer at Laurel which would have been 2006.
Also note that Erin is holding the chalk they used to write their names on the wall.
Traced from:here and here
Also sorry their hands are so small haha again, not a very good sketcher.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:01 am

Veronica that looks so good!!!!

Layla, Mac comes with photoshop right?

Pierty, *grins right back* But I don't know! Because Amicus working out implies that Laimee is going to have troubles which will start drama of the pain and misery category all on it's own. So it wouldn't be too awful of a scenario.

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:28 am

Veronica that is ten times too adorable, Lane's overalls and Erin's NASA shirt what dorks

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:50 pm

So feel free to tell me if this doesn't fit, Veronica and Angel, but I can't help but think of Laimee when I listen to Fourth of July by Fall Out Boy. And also Lane in general (maybe with Erin?) for Favorite Record. I keep listening to their American Beauty/American Psycho album I cannot stop 0-0

Also speaking of music, I made a playlist for Lucas awhile ago; if anyone wants to listen: (x)

piearty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:57 pm

Some Carin love because this line melted my heart

I may make a 'should I be flattered?' one soon

EDIT

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:43 pm

wrong thread I'm a mess

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:22 am

Oh my goodness, that 'stars' line of Daniel's is my favourite thing at the moment. That's it, I'm officially on the Danina ship.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:59 am

Wrong thread, too :/

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:58 am

The Unrequiteds - Lane x Aimee x Erin x Sterling x Nina x Daniel x Keevan x Becky (Sorry Lucas, you're not an Unrequited yet. But I'm sure it won't take too long ;D)

That sultry stare tho.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!