Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kith and Kin

Kith and Kin

a part of “Kith and Kin”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

Won't you please look inside?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kith and Kin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kith and Kin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:46 am

I cannot wait until we begin! I look forward to roleplaying with you all, are we simply waiting on one more character now?
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:46 pm

It is possible that they found each other before the others, yes. Also, Jeydon has until midnight to finish their character, otherwise they will be booted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:50 pm

Can't wait to start :3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:53 pm

Don't suppose we can convince you start this up within the next day or so and let the last one uh "catch up" as it were?

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Yes, I suppose we can do that.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:56 pm

hmm now that Im actually looking at my color picks...I do believe I need to find some better colors for the sake of visibility. Because I honestly can't tell my texts apart.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:47 am

@Neko
You and me bothx3

Any who I posted^^ Yay! I didn't mean to write so much but I got excitedxD Any who I look forwards to how Albrecht tells them he's there as well as when Magna and Isana come inx3

Also any word from Jeydon? Or have they been booted?
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:07 am

Ignore this sorry...

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:05 am

@Queen
I won't be on for the rest of this week, save for later today, and I'll be pretty busy next week as well>~<

With that being said I think it'd be best if you guys were to ignore the fact that Claramae had even arrived. I don't think it'd do me or anyone any good if she is dragged around and just ignored because I won't be able to play her. I definitely don't want to hold anyone up. I'll be back later today to see what the verdict is and then I'll proceed to edit/delete some parts of my post. I sincerely apologize if I cause you all trouble in doing so>.<

Oh and just to let some of you know, regardless of the fact that I'll be editing my post, Claramae did not have a look that said she did not find the others. She was very much happy to see them. Also earlier in my post I had her take off her cooks uniform before she left the restaurant she worked at. They're just little details that you guys missed but it was just nagging me so I just thought I'd point that out to you guys>~<

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:52 pm

holy shit, everything works again

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:14 pm

@Polar, thank you for letting me know.

@Nekohina, I know! I'm so happy everything is up again!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:50 am

So my post has been edited. I just deleted the part where she saw the Breaking News report. Any who. I didn't expect for the site to be down for so long. Unfortunately I only about three days left til school starts and I've birthday party to attend tomorrow and then a baptism the next day>~> I won't be able to write for Claramae for a while since Tuesday is the first day of school:T

With that being said I'll just leave Clara as she is, so I guess you could just edit her out of the more recent posts^^; Sorry for making ya'll do this. I'm sure it's quite the hassle to look over the posts and take out the bits with Clara in them>.<I should be ready to post again by the weekend of next week albeit I won't be able to post at my usual pace;~; I look forwards to us resuming the posts again. Even if I won't be able to post for her I'll be sure to stay up to date with what everyone is doing IC^^

On a different note. Yay! I'm so happy the site came back on^w^ I thought it'd be gone forever hehe. . .

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:22 pm

I almost thought the site was down for good! Well I'm totally still into this roleplay

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:44 am

I was in love with this roleplay, is there yet hope? Are you there?

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:56 pm

i suspect this is indeed a case of lost momentum...courtesy of technical difficulties

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:49 pm

I'd like to continue but if the GM themselves doesn't show interest in it anymore I think hoping for it to continue will be a bit pointless^^; I can't yet make rapid fire posts so I don't want to bring Clara back in the event everyone starts posting regularly:T

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!