Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented

a part of “Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented”, a fictional universe by StarlightKeeper.

Here at Iriswalk, everyone has a special talent.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Please, ask questions and make reservations here. ^.^
"With you, there was a single moment when I believed in 'Once Upon A Time'."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:30 am

Could I reserve a circle one fourth year with the FC: Kaya Scodlerario her talent is undecided as of yet but I will update when I have one in mind
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Hey I was hoping to get a 4th year FC Logan Lerman. In terms of ability I was wondering what you thought of survivalist style character. Great at moving quietly and camoflauge/hiding. Good shot with a bow etc.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:11 pm

I would like to reserve a third year FC Kacey Rohl. Her ability would be increased vision (in darkness, at longer distances, microscopics, etc.).

(http://38.media.tumblr.com/5d4fcb02c482 ... o1_250.gif)

Thank you very much!! ^^
And while I feel that her talent is physically attainable, let me know if I should change it.
"Life is a dream; we must all be ready to wake up so we can dream again." - Amys, Wise One
The Wheel lost the Creator in 2007. I'm still feeling the hit. Tarmon Gai'don has happened, the World is probably in ruins, and I don't know because I'm not there yet.
May the Wheel weave for the ta'veren.

Candy_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparklyRainbowLlama on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:36 pm

I would like to reserve a second year, FC Sophie Turner. Her ability is multilingualism, she can speck lots of languages.

SparklyRainbowLlama
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:53 am

Hi! I'd like to reserve a nonbinary first year, with Ayame Gouriki as their face claim:

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/4409/817 ... EsiR1j.gif

Their ability would be computer programming: they can easily code in several different languages, and can do some low-level hacking and such.

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!