Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Keep On Fighting

Keep On Fighting

a part of “Keep On Fighting”, a fictional universe by The_Hooded_Huntress.

The apocalypse has begun. Can you survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Keep On Fighting”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Keep On Fighting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Hooded_Huntress on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Keep On Fighting"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Hooded_Huntress
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Keep On Fighting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:25 pm

A ZOMBIE ROLEPLAY! Can I ask to reserve a female spot?
I don't really like zombie movies (I prefer videogames) but if I had to chose a movie it would be either Zombieland or Life After Beth.
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Hooded_Huntress on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:08 pm

Awesome! Alright I shall reserve it for you.

The_Hooded_Huntress
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:50 pm

I actually had my eye out on this one! Can I snag the last female spot!!? I have to agree with light I love zombieland because it gave me the giggles but I also love all the resident evil movies. Another movie I just watch was contracted and it's a bit gross, not gorey but gross BUT it was interesting and I guess they are considered zombies.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S'Γ‰panouir Dans Cieux on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Could I possibly reserve any Male spot?
Thanks!
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong..."
-Voltaire

"You have enemies? Good. It means you have stood up for something, something in your life."
-Winston Churchill

"Any person, be it man or woman, who does not find delight in a good book must be intolerably stupid."
-Jane Austen

S'Γ‰panouir Dans Cieux
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Yup screw it. Nothing like a zombie roleplay to flex the nerve endings of the brain after a long stifling lack of writing. I'd like to reserve a male character spot I suppose, probably use Simon Pegg as a faceclaim because... I mean hell Shaun of the Dead is a better zombie movie than Dawn of the Dead could ever be, and it's even something I like to watch. Not to mention he isn't this flawless model looking guy that would be useless in the situation; he's an average looking guy that would be useless in the situation.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Hooded_Huntress on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:32 am

@Grim & Leli- Excellent I shall reserve them for you.
@Cieux - I'll need you just to read over the rules before I can accept your reservation.

The_Hooded_Huntress
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:15 am

I'd like to reserve one of the male roles, please. I would have to list Zombieland as my favorite zombie movie, with the first Resident Evil at a close second. I'm mostly certain I'll be using Sharlto Copley as my FC.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Hooded_Huntress on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:05 pm

@Solo: But of course, I shall reserve him for you.

The_Hooded_Huntress
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Hey I don't suppose I'd be able to snag another Male character? I really like Zombieland but also 28weeks Later

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:15 pm

I'd love to use Bobby Morley as my FC sorry forgot that part

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Hooded_Huntress on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:57 pm

@Legate: All roles are filled but I will gladly add a role for you :)

The_Hooded_Huntress
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:01 pm

You're the best!

Legate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:00 am

I would like to make a charrie for this RP if that's kewl with you...

I am not much'a zombie movie fan, but I do appreciate the walking dead, if that counts for anything.
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
β€œSome people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Hooded_Huntress on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:47 pm

@Chaos: I will create one more role for you.

The_Hooded_Huntress
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:48 pm

Woops. Did not realize first post was up. I'll try to have one up later tonight.

Legate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:15 pm

Hey, do you tend to prefer posting in rotation etc? or a more free for all style once the introductory posts are out?

Legate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:03 pm

I'm always up for new people! I mean, you know if the Gm says it's okay

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Kinda feels like the Gm may be AWOL

Legate
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!