Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Special Ones

Q&A

a part of “The Special Ones”, a fictional universe by The-Calenator.

You are special. You have a gift. You want to know what and how. Come inside and find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Special Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:19 pm

This is where you ask all your questions you are wondering about the roleplay. Just so the chatplace can be, well, a chatplace.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweatygrace on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Hey is this full?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweatygrace
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:02 pm

I don't think we are mate, from the looks of it we could use some dudes.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:48 pm

We will never be full unless I decide to think there is too many people and I can't keep up.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Hey so how are we gonna do rooming for the students? Will they be rooming with each other, or get a dorm to themselves?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:48 pm

I think it would be neat if we roomed :)
XViolet7

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:33 pm

I hope so lol already PMed to have Aislinn and Gisele rooming together xD
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:31 pm

I'd like for my boys to room together. One is done by the way. Will finish the other tomorrow night!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:32 pm

They will be rooming together, so, set eachother up!

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Hi @CutUp sorry I don't have PM but do you want to collaborate on a possible friendship? :)

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theycallmeemo on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:45 am

Asking questions before applying for reservations;
-Who plays the teacher roles and what are the requirements for their character forms?
-Within what amount of time is one allowed inactivity?
-Is there currently a lack of specific characters one should fill in to balance it out?

theycallmeemo
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:36 am

I'm getting rid of the teacher roles. They're just gonna npcs now. Mainly because I'm not gonna make a whole new CS for them and it may get complicated. Inactivity, inactivity. If you inform me with a set date or a time frame of which you may come back, I will allow you to be inactive for a bit. But if you leave and don't post without warning, you will have a week to post. If not, you will be kicked out. I don't like to do it, but, it has to be done. There is consequences. And I am not sure that I understand your last question. Could you put it in a different context?

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theycallmeemo on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Like,is the group lacking of characters a certain gender/personality/ability/etc.?

theycallmeemo
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:22 pm

Not particularly. I'd like to see another cynical asshole or two.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:24 pm

@The-Calenator, do you mind if I make Ella and Samuel friends? I feel like when she's in her "normal" state they would get along well :)

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Sure! We could speak about it over IM if you want to.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!