Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No-Go AA+

Picture Board

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Picture Board

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:44 pm

SuperQ19 wrote:@Holy: The charcter's name is Makoto Tachibana. A character from a very popular anime called 'Free!'. It's about a high school boys swim club (so fan service). It's the same anime that Bishop's face claim is from. There are thousands of pics, gifs, fan art and so one. Merry Christmas.

https://www.google.com/search?q=makoto+tachibana&biw=1760&bih=890&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_3_D8_pTRAhVLs1QKHeWsAUIQ_AUIBigB

That's... actually what I did: use good ol' google. My main issue was most good images were too big for me to use with the format of the forum.

Thank you.
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Given the loss of a dude and the gain of several dudes, I decided to just polish up the pencil sketch and leave it as-is. I'm pretty happy with how the characters turned out, though I could've done location a lot better, almost looks like they're on different planes of existence.

C'est la vie!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:41 am

Kris Kringle/Christmas in the RP incoming!!! Followed Queen's lead and tried out some games ^^

Might update with everyone if I have time.

Couldn't help myself for this one... o.o

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Anyone into some Akira x Mao Yuri?! Definitely not gonna happen, but I thought I'd show you a bit of what it would look like if we were interested in approaching that angle;

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:58 am

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Valkyrieknight wrote:
Couldn't help myself for this one... o.o

My heart leaped out of my chest when I read that, and now seeing it in a picture... I can die happy! Rhysori <3

Disclaimer; Do not feel pressured to make Rhysori happen....I am just expressing my ship. I ship it hard. It's like cocaine. e.e;; You guys just make it so easy to build a ship for them

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:05 pm

I felt that way too~~ Rhysoriii <3 happy you like it.

Waiting for posts to reply to... I realized that we have enough characters for the Hunger Games. o.o
If you don't want random heartache, deaths and bloodshed just don't look at these links LOL
I used an online random generator and it was fun. They have other ones like survivor, big brother etc. I might try if this is liked.

Start:
http://orig00.deviantart.net/c576/f/201 ... b3u97h.jpg (districts by junior/senior pairings!)
Whole game with sponsors and some niceness:
http://sta.sh/2ok9mj39srr (just keep clicking next to the end!)
Summary of the game:
http://orig13.deviantart.net/d570/f/201 ... b3u93j.jpg
Placements:
http://orig00.deviantart.net/c487/f/201 ... b3u93n.jpg

Spoiler: show
Shiori won.. congrats? XD
Last edited by Valkyrieknight on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Good job climbing that tree, John-boy. Also congratulations Shiori!

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:36 pm

Haha I love how Ikari creates an explosive then dies by a landmine xD That was absolutely wonderful~
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:40 pm

lmao yes xD
Also realized the next button isn't always there for the whole game version >< if that happens, just click all then the first image and the next button will appear. I've also updated the link so hopefully it works better now.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sat May 27, 2017 8:21 pm

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:50 pm

*Attempts to provide a distraction from my mistake earlier* Oh look...female neko Akira! <.<

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:21 am

Look at this gem I found of Devone...

-Is shot-

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:33 pm

Oh no. Who made my girl cry?! XD

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:34 pm

Whoever it was might wanna run, change their name, and leave the country before she pulls herself together. XD

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Caption:
Rocco: You want me to pound your uptight ass?
Sora: You might want to rephrase that.
Misaki is there for reasons.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:04 am

Nice. We approve.

Misaki: He can barely breathe~ ♥ So kinky~☻
Me: REEL IT IN. STAHP.
Misaki: Ahem. I mean.. nice.

For real though. Totally loved that scene. Sorry Sora... Misaki likes you in Fifty Shades of Grey scenarios.... I shall now attempt to whip up a more romantic Rocco x Sora..... please don't shoot me Vic....

While I'm at it.... KAZUKI x AEON! ♥ >.> *is murdered*

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:07 am

Johnny: Is Misaki-chan alright?
Me: Perfectly fine, man.
Johnny: Why don't I believe you?

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:22 am

and for Misaki...

Just guess it lol!

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:02 am

.... Even Yuuki would get a nosebleed on that...

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!