Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hiraeth

Hiraeth

a part of “Hiraeth”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

Oh won't you please look inside?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hiraeth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hiraeth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:07 pm

@Skykoko

If the open slot you're talking about is EXP#: Z58793, it's already taken by Lucy. :s

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Alright guys,
Unfortunately I'm in the hospital again so I had to post before pain meds kick in which means I didn't get to proofread. Fortunately though, the RP has begun and I have room assignments.

Room 302: Ophie, Poppy, Alice.
Room 508: Vittoria, Lucy
Room 560: Lucky Fey, Crux
Room 643: Gaige, Ambrose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChelTori on Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:28 am

Alrighty I got my first post in I hope it meets the standards of the RP if it doesn't I'll try do it up more x.x also I hope you feel better queen ^=^
✿ Miracles don't happen by chance ✿

ChelTori
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:18 am

I hope you feel better soon Queen!

I’ll either have a post up late tonight, or if not then it’ll definitely be up tomorrow. Just a heads up!

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Ja, feel better soon Queen!

@Valkyrieknight

Cruz is amazing! Good call using Izaya as the FC, it really filled out what you plan his personality to be! I gave him a read over, and I'd like him and Fry to be sort-of friends, of course they wouldn't acknowledge that. They share some of the same traits. Of course, that would lead to fights now and then, but at the same time, I think they would be ok. Fey wouldn't mind him being out and around. I even thought that perhaps Crux could look up to Fey a little, for his creativity in how he kills, and listen to him sometimes. Such as if Fey said not to kill someone; he would know there was a good reason for that, since he and Fey were 'cut form the same cloth'. But of course, that's only if you want that, Valkyrie, it's your character. I just thought it would be interesting. :)

@Spiritdancer

As for Vittoria, I think Fey would... not hate, but intensely dislike her. Because she showed no hesitation in killing, he would not think of her as one of 'them', but she wouldn't be one of 'us' in his mind either; she'd gone soft. He would listen to her because she was intelligent, and could come up with good ideas; but that was it. He would do things his own way, regardless of what she said, and would only stand her presence so long as she wasn't doing something annoying.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:51 pm

@The_Queen
Hope you feel better soon.

@Skykoko
Thank you! I'm glad you like him. I think they would be on okay terms too but I have to disagree with Crux looking up to him because his ego won't allow him to look up to anyone unfortunately.. he can only look down. xD;;
But I am fine with him listening sometimes. I can imagine Fey telling him not to kill someone and Crux being like, "Fine, I've lost my appetite for it anyway..." because he won't admit that he's listening and will play it off as not in the mood anymore. <: Is that okay? Thanks for showing interest in my character. @~@

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:58 pm

My apologies for my rushed mess of a post. ><’

My area is currently experiencing terrible weather with a storm predicted to hit us tonight, and it’s likely my power will be affected tonight too and be out for a while, so I wanted to get something up before that possibly happened.

Again, my apologies. But I didn’t want to delay things!

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:02 am

I've written up half of my post but I just have too many questions. >.<

I'm wondering how far we can go with toying with the guards (before it's too much and not roleplay fair) and if we all have shock collars they can take advantage of?

I understand Queen hasn't been well lately though so I might just post ahead.. >.<

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Sorry for not posting yet, I've been busy with an art project. I'll post either later on tonight or early tomorrow morning.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:32 am

@ Ninja Bunny

I'd PM ya this, but I can't PM. >.<
So, I kinda wanted to ask ya both about something in regards to my next post, I'd like to have a little interaction with Ophie. Just possibilities; I haven't really worked everything out yet. First, when the councilor asks Fey the question, I'm trying to decide between him kinda spacing out thinking about his plans to kill the chick, or think for a moment and reply with a warning not to talk to him and then something extremely sadistic. If he spaces, obviously someone needs to bring him out of it; possibly Ophie could tell the doc that he doesn't really like talking. If he just says something sadistic, she would probably laugh or something. Second, the introductions; he definitely wouldn't respond to that. So, maybe Ophie, in her usual childish manner, could point at him and say, 'and that's Fey!' after introducing herself. And last, if he does space out about killing the councilor then after the meet end he would ask Ophie if she wanted to help toy with the councilor. As for if you want to do these things, decide if its in keeping with what you yourself have planned, and all that. Then get back ta me please. ^.^

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:40 am

@Skykoko

Hmm... Alright, I've got ya covered, I think. Writing it up now :D Oh, and Ophie would jump at the chance to help kill the Councillor!

...It'd be nice if you figured out the PM problem, though. No ideas as for what's causing it?

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:09 am

@ Ninja Bunny

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your post. Oh my God. I'm suffocating.

Seriously. It took me five minutes to calm down and be logical enough to put myself in Fey's mindset, and think up what his response would be. Simple, yet very clear. Oh my God that was hilarious though. We're so mean to my poor Fey. XD

And yeah, I don't know why it is. I do know the system has a rule that you have to have ten or so in-RP posts before you can PM; I think it's a glitch making it think I have under that, because I have more than 15, at least; so I think it's a site updating problem or something. :P

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Oh, the PM thing counts for having ten forum posts, not RP posts. And you probably have more than ten, so it'd be best to just PM Dashmiel (an administrator) and see if he can fix it for you. I know some other people who were having the same problem, especially those with new accounts, though thankfully I haven't encountered it. It's just a really bad glitch.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:54 pm

-shameless advertising-
roleplay/wildoak-asylum
Last edited by Skykoko on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Ok, so Gaige, Poppy, Lucky, and Crux need their second post up... hope none of them ditched... <.<
Edit: Not that I'm saying anyone did, I didn't mean to offend anyone by that, if it did. It was kinda an afterthought.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:39 am

I apologize for my absence. For whatever reason, I was locked out of my account for the past three days and the glitch only recently got fixed late last night, so I'm in the process of catching up on what has been happening in the posts. I'll up mine either today or tomorrow at the latest. Again, sorry for being gone but it was really out of my control. > <'

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:06 pm

I'm still here ^^)/ Just need to work on it.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:25 pm

I apologize for my absence, I'm having my Make-A-Wish this week (had to be rescheduled a few times) so I'm at Disney World :D

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Disney, cool cool!

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:05 pm

It was very cool Skykoko, probably the best experience I've ever had.

Anyways, since replying seems to have come to a stop I'm going to jump right into the idea I had in mind, so be prepared for some surprise twists. Whoever fails to reply this week will be killed off next week, unless they can give me a suitable reason as to why they disappeared and why I should spare them.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!