Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Messiah Queen

The Messiah Queen || OOC

a part of “The Messiah Queen”, a fictional universe by >Marionette<.

In the name of Aule you will bend to her will, or be crushed by it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Messiah Queen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Messiah Queen || OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:49 pm

YES TRUE I KNEW WE WERE MISSING A LOT OF PEOPLE WHERE ARE THEY

Is it bad that at first I thought the FC for the inquisitor was, like, Tom Hiddleston with blonde hair.

Also, have some Tsao and Aaron fluff. We know it's them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:46 pm

WORRY NOT MY CITIZENS YOUR FAIR QUEEN AND MESSIAH'S GOT IT.

Aoife and Charon are in a collab and I messaged almostinsane with the ridicuous gif below so clearly they have to answer, meanwhile Hektor isn't in Citha yet but he's going to be fetched by order of the princess suck it agamemnon for her birthday so we may or may not get a Hektor post pre-council meeting.

And give mazzy a break for Aule's sake they only started working on tom hiddleston with blonde hair like yesterday.

here's the famous gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:00 pm

I just don't know what to do with Theo to be honest, lol. Does anyone want to meet him somewhere? He would definitely be searching for potential allies. My offer to collab with something is on the table as always.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:29 pm

All I have left for my Inquisitor is history.. Ughhh.... And Venge that gif is exactly them xD

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Alright, I did my intro post. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Sometimes, I just feel awkward making a starting post. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:23 pm

It looks great! I can't help but wonder what a duel between Theo and Casta would look like... Maybe we'll have to find out.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:02 am

>Marionette< wrote:Aoife and Charon are in a collab and I messaged almostinsane with the ridicuous gif below so clearly they have to answer, meanwhile Hektor isn't in Citha yet but he's going to be fetched by order of the princess suck it agamemnon for her birthday so we may or may not get a Hektor post pre-council meeting.

And give mazzy a break for Aule's sake they only started working on tom hiddleston with blonde hair like yesterday.

Why you so good to me, answering all my nagging questions like that.
I can't help it. I'm impatient. And I'd correct you guys on the FC's actual name but I don't remember it
and that's terrible so he can just be blond-haired tom hiddleston forever.
I'm sorry you're a terrible dragon anyway.

That gif is horrifying. Where is it from?

Intro, intro, intro! Yaaay.

Also, where is this magical collab-place we've got going on here? We should probably have a universal one. https://titanpad.com/messiahqueen Feel free to magic it up, Marbb.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:35 pm

His name is actually Harry Loyd, but I mean Tom Hiddleston with blonde hair just sounds better don't it?

idk wher that gif came from tbh

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Lucky and I have been doing our collab over PM, but I've been away from the internet for a few days because of stress and things but I'll be getting back into it tonight so our collab shouldn't be much longer : )
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Hektor's intro part is coming soon xD May/may not involve badassery. It depends how awkward and teenagerish he's feeling.

Balancing that with trying to finish the elven traitor character atm so it may be slow coming.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:04 pm

Yes. Yeeeesss.

Solo. Hope all is well on your end. I think you probably need a hot bath. And a massage. And a box of chocolates. And probably some wine. That's always my go-to. What? What's this in my hand? Nothing. Don't judge me. That's good for stress, right?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:42 am

Allow me to shamelessly advertise here for a moment: would anyone be interested in a more casual court intrigue medieval roleplay (which may or may not involve different races, like idk vampires and werewolves and fuckin idk OR JUST HUMANS IDK)? A lot of people have more than one character invested in this rp so obviously I'm not expecting anyone to be interested but I thought I'd drop a line here since I already know everyone here and I like you.

We need to send solo bath bombs from lush just a horde to put in a hot bath all at once he can be sparkly and smell nice.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:52 am

Yonni that's my dream date right there. I'll take a massage from you any day ; )

Mari, I'll take 'em. Only thing better than a hot bath is a hot bubbly bath complete with a nice wine or cold beer.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:17 am

I'd certainly be interested in the RP but I'd need to know more about it. And hopefully this one stays active Dx

Gives Solo some nice wine and those bath bomb things because why not

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:46 am

I'm editing it but this is the tab where you can view what I have thus far, ignore the rules and character sheet but that's the basic idea of the rp. I'm gonna have more detail in a FAQ when it comes to kingdoms and their forms of government and ranks available.

Suggestions or critiques welcome!

Edit: Wait does that mean you have worries about this rp staying active? I mean it's pretty active right now I know it's slow but it's supposed to be don't worry me and give me a heart attack pls stay omg my rp can't die.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:06 am

ANNOUNCEMENT

Here is our council meeting collab pad, all rpers with a member of the council please pop in to write your bits as needed. The meeting should begin with a report of affairs in each of your regions (including any troubles or tribulations) and a discussion of policy with spies, then Andromeda will make an inquiry to the armies available to each region, and give the order to expand and strengthen them but no more than that. Your characters can assume what they like about that but Andromeda won't be giving anymore info than that.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Oh no yeah this RP is active I just have a fear going into all RPs that they're going to die... I'm sure you know how it is ^^"

I really am way too emotionally attached to my characters I like this RP too much

Also I think it's interesting, there's just a lot already in place so I think the main thing is I get a sense that it doesn't leave as large a room for interpretation as, say, this RP. Idk if that even makes sense *laughs*

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:00 pm

As in there's only the option of playing a noble? Yeah I don't like that either, but I also don't see how you could pay it another way. I don't even want to play any of the characters that would drive the plot either so that's probably not even good for the whole idea. Maybe I should push that to the side till I figure out heads or tails of the damn thing. I'm not as excited about it as I was at 5 in the morning for some reason.

Alternately, something that does lead to many possibilities is a superpowers rp where the roleplayers don't get to pick their powers. Granted I've only ever seen that done once before and it flopped but definitely not because of how the powers were set up, more because there was like zero direction and not very literate people in charge. But I mean that's pretty interesting, you've got normal people characters and then they wake up with powers one day and shit goes down. Sort of like that show Heroes. There could be a deterioration of morality in the face of power for some and a rise in others. And some people maybe they don't change at all. Just have to think of how I want to do it.

Edit: The exact mechanics of which can be found here.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:05 pm

I'm just going to withdraw, mainly as I've failed to finish my characters (which I should have by now) and what I had planned out is no longer applicable. My apologies for wasting anyone's time.
Last edited by Fabricator on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:04 pm

No longer applicable? If you want to work it out we can, I don't even know what you had planned in the first place but if it's an issue of time in your schedule I completely understand and wish you well.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!