Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Assassination Classroom

Assassination Classroom

a part of “Assassination Classroom”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

Strange as it may seem, you have been entrusted with a very important task; assassinate your teacher before he destroys the earth. Sounds simple enough, right? You have no idea. [Minor WIP]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassination Classroom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Assassination Classroom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:07 pm

If you wish to join, please place your reservation request here!

This is also the thread for most discussions regarding character relationships, storylines and generally everything that you don't think fits into any of the other threads which already exist or have yet to be created.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Assassination Classroom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:47 am

Oh, I love Assassination Classroom. May I reserve a spot, O' Great' GM?

This is for the front page. I got you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:52 am

Yeah, me too. I haven't finished the anime though. ;-;

You may reserve a spot, and thank you very much for taking the time and effort to make that for me. c: It's much appreciated.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:12 am

Korosensei is the homeroom teacher for Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, and the central character and main antihero of Assassination Classroom. Korosensei claimed to be responsible for creating the permanent crescent moon and said that he plans to destroy the earth after "teaching" Class 3-E for a year.

Prior to being a teacher he was the master assassin known as the "God of Death."

His name, Korosensei, is a combination of the words 殺せない (korosenai) which means "unkillable" and the word 先生 (sensei) which means teacher.

Korosensei has the appearance of an octopus. He is about three meters tall, and has a large, bulbous head with a large smile and small, beady eyes. He uses two feelers as arms, with two fingers each, and uses the rest of his tentacles to walk with. He wears a black academic dress, a small black square academic cap with a yellow tassel, and a black tie with a yellow crescent-shaped moon on it.

The color of Korosensei's face changes depending on his mood, and is as follows:
◾Yellow/Green = Happy, Emotionless/Normal
◾Yellow and Green Stripes = Mockery
◾Orange with a Red Circle = Correct Answer
◾Purple with a Dark Purple X = Incorrect Answer
◾Pink = Sleepy/Smitten
◾Dark Blue = Shock/Panic
◾Blue = Sadness
◾Red = Anger
◾Black = Extreme Anger.

Korosensei is very smart to the point that he can teach almost every subject by himself. He loves sweets almost extreme cases and is also shown to be a very perverted character, a trait he shares with several of his students. He is also rather kind, and can switch from silly to serious on the fly. One of Korosensei's attributes is the fact that he is able to connect to each student individually.

[[ The information listed here has been taken from the anime's Wikia site ]]
[[ I am unable to post a link for it ]]

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:34 am

Yo! I'm a fan of Assassination Classroom, I’m so happy someone made an rp for it. xD

With that said, may I reserve a spot?

Once I decide on a FC I’ll provide a picture for the front page as well. ^^

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:43 am

Hey, yeah, absolutely! I've put your name down an' all that. Thanks for the interest.

Also, as a side note, I'm seriously working on adding all the necessary information but since I'm at work and the site is being a complete tool right now, I haven't been able to do much of anything. I'll get everything done by the end of the night.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:36 am

Thanks! My chosen FC will be William Macbeth and here's his pic. ^^

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:37 am

Is there going to be like specialties like in the anime? (Sniping, Tactics, Unarmed Combat, Etc.)

Edit : Oh yeah, faceclaim is Shiina Mashiro, from the Sakurasou thing.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:52 am

@Kapento || Alright, cool. Thanks for doing the intro pic; much appreciated!

@Phantom's Sword || Yeah, sure thing. I want to make this as similar to the anime as possible. This includes things like the anti-sensei weapons and specialities. Anything you can think of is a welcome suggestion. There ain't a whole lot I'll say no to, so long as it's in or relating to the anime.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:00 pm

The Anti-Sensei Weapons are special weaponry developed for the assassination of Korosensei.

Anti-Sensei weapons are made with special materials that are effective against only Korosensei and are harmless to humans. So far, they have been shown in the shape of bullets, knives, and items of clothing.

◾ The Anti-Sensei bullets take the shape of BB gun pellets and are used with what have been referred to as airguns which take the appearances of real guns. They break apart Korosensei's cells and are able to be used and conformed in a variety of ways from being able to embed them in something to grounding them up into fine powder.
◾ Green knives that have the strength of ordinary rubber. Like the bullets, they can also be used in a variety of ways (i.e. cutting them up and pasting them to something).
◾ The air guns used for the anti-sensei bullets are modelled after M4 Assault Rifles and M1911 Handguns.
◾ In the anime, the BB pellets, airguns, and knives have the acronym S.A.A.U.S.O.(Special Arms Against Unidentified Slimy Octopus) imprinted on them.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Rules:

1. All the usual rules apply here; be respectful and polite to others, keep a decent level of activity (one post a week is encouraged), etc. This has been repeated in other role-plays enough for me not to have to give you the details.
2. While I don't encourage detailed sexual activity or any sensitive topics which could offend people, I'm also not the type of person who cares about foul language, adult themes or gory imagery. In fact, I think it makes for more interesting role-play, so go ahead. But don't be careless, keep in mind that there are still young people on this website. As an extension, if you're young or not okay with any o' that, I'd recommend not reading the posts or joining the role-play.
3. This role-play is based off an anime. You'll find information for it on the Assassination Classroom Wikia page; all major information is taken from there. Think of it like this: you're simply placing your character in an already-existing universe, and you can shape the story however you'd like.
4. Korosensei is incredibly powerful and - at least right now - completely beyond the level of anyone in the class. You may trick him or catch him off guard, but hurting him will be rare within at least the First Semester.
5. While Nagisa (in the anime) gathered lots of information about Korosensei to use to his advantage, keep in mind that your character is still unfamiliar with the unknown creature and so they won't be up to date on his colour changes, mood swings, personality, etc. This is all new to them.
6. Again, as an extension, assassination is also a new concept. They've each been given a blade and a supply of BB pellets (as well as a handgun), they won't be skilled in the usage of each. They may have specialities (or technique/tactical preferences) but their training is, at the end of the day, limited. They must learn skills throughout the role-play.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Here's a very basic CS template with all barest minimum of required information included in it, if you generally have trouble creating a sheet from scratch.

This is optional. You don't have to use it, but it's here if you want it.

Code: Select all
[font=times][hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/500x190[/img][/left][left][size=200]╔[/size][/left][right][size=200]╗[/size][/right]

[center][size=400]FIRST NAME
LAST NAME[/size][/center][left][size=200]╚[/size][/left] [right][size=200]╝[/size][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://placehold.it/500x250[/img][/right][size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ NICKNAMES[/color][/b][/size][color=transparent]___[/color]text

[size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ AGE[/color][/b][/size][color=transparent]___[/color]text

[size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ BIRTHDAY[/color][/b][/size][color=transparent]___[/color]text

[size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ GENDER[/color][/b][/size][color=transparent]___[/color]text

[size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ ORIENTATION[/color][/b][/size][color=transparent]___[/color]text

[size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ NATIONALITY[/color][/b][/size][color=transparent]___[/color]text

[size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ FACE CLAIM[/color][/b][/size][color=transparent]___[/color]text

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/500x700[/img][/left][size=300][b][color=#hex]▇▇▇▇ PERSONALITY[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]_____[/color][color=#hex][size=150][I]trait / trait / trait / trait[/I][/size][/color]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://placehold.it/500x500[/img][/right] [size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ TALENTS & HOBBIES[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]___[/color]► text

[size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ SPECIALITY[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]___[/color]small paragraph

[size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ WEAKNESSES & FLAWS[/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ FEARS[/color][/b][/size]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/500x700[/img][/left][size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ FAMILY & FRIENDS[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]___[/color]► [b]Name[/b] | [I]Relationship[/I] | details, if needed.
[color=transparent]___[/color]► [b]Name[/b] | [I]Relationship[/I] | details, if needed.

[size=120][b][color=#hex]▇▇ HISTORY[/color][/b][/size][color=transparent]___[/color]text

[hr][/hr][/font]

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:00 pm

OMG This is cool! I just finished watching the anime recently. ^ ^
Are there any spots left for me? I'll be picking out a girl character.

Face claim: Hitagi Senjougahara
Last edited by Valkyrieknight on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Question Time!

As a kind of follow up to my first question. Of course, the students won't be skilled at the beginning, but we should probably pick straws of who is going to be good at what.

Example : Bob is a student, obviously he isn't going to be the best knifer at the beginning, but we should know if he WILL become the best knifer, thanks to training throughout the roleplay, so no two characters WILL have the same specialty.

Edit: I kind of didn't notice that you put a specilaity column in the CS. I'm dumb. Though we should still pick straws to know who is doing what.

Also, How are NPCs gonna work? The main problem with translating Assassination Classroom into non-canon form is that the series is very reliant on it's 1000 characters, making a unique idea or skill for a student already taken by a canon character. So, are the students all going to be the same from the anime, except the 5 characters we made? Also, characters like Red-Eye, Lovro and Takaoka are all people that generally have their own arc and don't affect students as much besides Nagisa, so I'm going to assume they won't be changed. Though, characters like Ritsu and Itona are students (Which may or not be changed to suit our characters better), but have arcs and big impacts on the story.

Speaking of Arcs. Will we be using the exact same storyline as the original? Takaoka, Hotel, Itona are all arcs in the anime that are very interesting ideas to input in.

Also, Will we be doing time-skips and what not? Obviously, Assassination Classroom is very long, the anime only covering 1/5 of the whole manga series (Which I'm up to date on), making this roleplay take a year for us to get 1/4 done.

Sorry for making you read my essay

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Ya'hallo! Just got off my hiatus, had to take one due to midterms and other kinds of scholastic struggles, but now that I'm in as much of a clutch, would totally like to apply for this RP. Definitely going through the feels right now, since it's beginning to reach its end in the manga. N'ways, here ya go.

FC: Miyamura Izumi

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:19 am

I hate to say it, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to withdraw my reservation.
I just haven’t had time to work on my CS, but I wish you luck with it though! :)

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andjare on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Could I reserve a female character please? Faceclaim will be Mahiru Banba from Akuma No Riddle, working on cs now and will get front picture sorted asap.
"About as much use as a trapdoor in a canoe"

Andjare
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andjare on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:50 am

Here's the picture, sorry it took so long.

Andjare
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!