Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

EIDOLON

EIDOLON

a part of “EIDOLON”, a fictional universe by >Marionette<.

A superpowers rp

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “EIDOLON”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

EIDOLON

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:00 am

Last edited by >Marionette< on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: EIDOLON

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:33 am

Definitely count me in :D I'll get back to you on details though ^^"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:39 am

Awesome!

Gonna shamelessly advertise for Violet Shelby (name is changable of course) here, if anyone is interested in playing a 17 year old girl I have a good opportunity for a background connection, see my character Sebastian Prince for more details. Possibly will be connected to my other character Miranda Goth as well, through an internship at Goth Private Eye, a private investigative company.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:48 am

(Laughs because he was probably going to name his character Sebastian oh well)

(I'm going to bed now but I will have ideas later)

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:49 am

I have to say I love the concept. And if I wasn't already failing at joining one of your RPs as it is I'd jump into this... that being said I'll have a think about how much sleep I could live without to fit it in xD
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:05 am

Fab if you have to choose one or the other feel free love. I make roleplays so that we can have fun and enjoy and if you'd like one over the other there wouldn't be any hard feelings about it! You can jump into this one or the other (or both) as you like or see fit, or when I should say. Don't stress over it.

Edit: Very nearly done with transferring Miranda but much too sleepy to continue, I'll make the profile pretty and stuff tomorrow, g'night!

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:09 am

Hrrrrgh. This idea is awesome, last time I tried joining one of your rp's real life happened and I wasn't able to finish my character, which sucked. Hopefully nothing like that happens this time around because this seems sweet. Sign me up, down and all around for this.
Now I just have to think of a character idea and FC, probably male, most likely a hustler that you see at a pool hall or bartender.
FC: Max Riemelt

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:46 am

I love superpower roleplays so sign me up! I'm kinda slow though so I don't know how long it'll take me to finish a character sheet but I'll probably be using Lee Minji for my FC but it's still undecided so that might change.

Edit: My FC will be the actress Kim Seolhyun.
Last edited by bingubingu on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

girl groups and only girl groups

bingubingu
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:52 am

Hey :) This idea seems really interesting, and I love the idea of starting out with characters that are simply normal people. I just started roleplaying again (after two years of being idle) probably a week or two ago, and would really love to join in with this one.
Gonna aim for a 23 year old college girl named Rose Davis.
FC= India Eisley
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Like I said before I'm definitely up for this! I'm currently developing a character for another roleplay but I will be back for this! Although it is christmas time, the most disastrous celebration of the year haha.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Just confirming my interest in this here OOC. I'll probably be making a mid 20's guy though I will have to get back to you on details as to what exactly he'll be.

I must plan all the things!
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:47 pm

Hey Marionette! Glad to see the thread up so quickly :'D
I'm currently reading through everything, but hopefully I'll have a character submitted soon

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm probably going to make two characters now that I think of it-- one will have Sebastian Stan as TJ Hammond as the fc. Not sure about the other.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neodraconis on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Have read through the information and will try to submit a character shortly. :)

Neodraconis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:51 pm

And welcome to my crib ~(^-^)~

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Mari I'll take that 17 year old PI intern if no one else wants her. And I'll be in the council chambers later today after work : D
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:20 pm

Solo you make all my dreams come true.

@Duct Tape I honestly don't remember you but don't hold it against me, I look forward to your hustler, which if you make him there's a good chance he and Sebastian know each other right? Or could've met once or twice, the Vergara Co specializes in import export but also does some gambling/racketeering.

@Venge, wait a minute you were going to make a character named Sebastian with a Sebastian Stan fc where is your dignity.

I can't wait to see everyone's characterrrssss.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:20 pm

Hey! I am so gonna join this! I'm gonna make a British character, but she'll be visiting from the UK and her face claim will be Sophie Turner :D

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:34 pm

So that would be four young women on the roster already, P.I. intern, Rose WIP, Kim Seolhyun fc, and brit exchange student: Please keep in mind what I said about variety everyone.

Edit: It also wouldn't hurt to have cultural and ethnic variety as well! I have a hispanic character that does look hispanic and a white character with romani roots who doesn't look stereotypically romani. Consider using face claims that are black, hispanic, filipino, vietnamese, all sorts of people you would find in a crowded metropolis city on the east coast. I won't force you to choose certain fcs but I just think it's important to mention and consider. I recently read a thing Ylanne wrote (idk if you all know her but she could be considered among the most senior of rpgateway users) and it made a lot of sense, rpers do tend to learn towards caucasian-coded face claims and images. Maybe it'd be good to change it up this time if that's not something you normally do?
Last edited by >Marionette< on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:42 pm

I am very interested in joining this. Not that used to doing face claims but I'll do my best! What I have in mind is a likeable 21 year old guy that lives above his grampa's pizzeria and works a courier for a private delivery service. Can easily make changes if requested too.

Don't worry, I have no idea whats going on either

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!