Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Risen Academy

Character Relations

a part of “The Risen Academy”, a fictional universe by Miyer.

The stars have risen and merged their energy with a select few. These few have been rounded up and forced to attend an elite school where nothing is as it seems. *1 Male Roles Left*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Risen Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:13 am

This is where you will be placing your characters relations to the other students and teachers of the Risen Academy. You guys have been at this school for two years, long enough to have some backstory with the other characters so please PM around and have a chat with other roleplayer about the relationship between your characters.

Below is a code for the Character Relations Sheet

Code: Select all
[center][img]Character's%20Name[/img]
[img]Character%20Gif[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=150][u]Teachers[/u][/size]

[b][size=120]Mrs. Satomi Mitsue[/b][/size]
[img]http://49.media.tumblr.com/28660f1f4bda9017b148160a6855a68e/tumblr_n5gptk6Fep1qba9qlo3_r1_500.gif[/img]

[b]◑Opinion◑[/b]

[i][color=#]"Quote"[/i][/color]

[b][size=120]Mrs. Kiyoshi Mitsue[/b][/size]
[img]http://i.giphy.com/tzCR7vs4Rcojm.gif[/img]

[b]◑Opinion◑[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=150][u]Students[/u][/size]

[b][size=120]Casey Anabel Vela[/b][/size]
[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/385f4731dda8fdf39f5a860d8f069633/tumblr_inline_n8omihCrZv1rbpimx.gif[/img]

[b]◑Opinion◑[/b]

[b][size=120]Maguro Amakusa[/b][/size]
[img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/c80c01f2848c6a3e8d42148a656d53d3/tumblr_nkem9kj0621uo2j5co1_500.gif[/img]

[b]◑Opinion◑[/b]

[b][size=120]Kikyo Ayoa[/b][/size]
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/10heNedVSl1jCU/giphy.gif[/img]

[b]◑Opinion◑[/b]

[b][size=120]Name[/b][/size]
[img]http://49.media.tumblr.com/f57f5961b1f4efb0154233fffa4bd80b/tumblr_mtd4j2mGBR1sz9es9o5_500.gif[/img]

[b]◑Opinion◑[/b]

[b][size=120]Miiko Yuuki[/b][/size]
[img]http://pa1.narvii.com/5825/6e05984b8826e21cd56a750d4b09b5e133785064_hq.gif[/img]

[b]◑Opinion◑[/b]

[b][size=120]Ash Ritter[/b][/size]
[img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/ff1b321dd70cbb0d421c09f38012ca78/tumblr_nxz5mpcbXf1ugd9zgo1_500.gif[/img]

[b]◑Opinion◑[/b]

[b][size=120]Haruko Ito[/b][/size]
[img]http://45.media.tumblr.com/31d5a392171d97d5bafa6799edd9810d/tumblr_nkvincNDCT1rxhcsqo1_r2_540.gif[/img]

[b]◑Opinion◑[/b]

[b][size=120]Kitana Yato Noragami[/b][/size]
[img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/bbf03ffe2fe822a9c63ebb4cc19d6292/tumblr_n014t8hxGY1s8egydo1_500.gif[/img]

[b]◑Opinion◑[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Kikyo Ayoa

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Teachers

Mrs. Satomi Mitsue

◑A Brillant Teacher◑

"I really like her class but she kind of freaks me out sometimes."

Mrs. Kiyoshi Mitsue

◑Kinda Scary◑

"I don't know what it is but I'm just a little scared of that guy. He is a good teacher and all but something about him freaks me out... Maybe it's the hair."

Students

Casey Anabel Vela

◑Glasses◑

"I feel like she doesn't like me very much. I cant tell if she just doesn't like me or is afraid of me."

Maguro Amakusa

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Name

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Miiko Yuuki

◑So... Girly◑

"I don't really have a problem with her but she i just so damn girly! I guess she is kind of cute though in her own way."

Ash Ritter

☺My Best Friend☺

"Ash is probably my only good friend here"

Haruko Ito

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Kitana Yato Noragami

☺Friends◑

"Ah yes that weirdo. He definitely a weird one, but he is really funny to be around."

Kitana Yato Noragami

Teachers

Mrs. Satomi Mitsue

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Mrs. Kiyoshi Mitsue

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Students

Casey Anabel Vela

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Maguro Amakusa

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Kikyo Ayoa

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Name

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Miiko Yuuki

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Ash Ritter

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Haruko Ito

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Last edited by TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:42 pm

♥ = Loves || ☺= Likes || ☠ = Dislikes || ◑ = Neutral

Teachers

Mrs. Kiyoshi Mitsue

♥ Married ♥

"He is my husband; My best friend; My confidant; He has been there for me and I have loved him for a very long time, even if I have a weird way of showing it."

Students

Casey Anabel Vela

☺ Impressed ◑

"She's an impressive kid. Before this school she was a troublemaker, and she has turned that all around, living up to her potential. Not a lot of people do that."

Maguro Amakusa

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Kikyo Ayoa

◑Neutral◑

"She is a good student, good grades and a brilliant at sports. What more can I say."

Miiko Yuuki

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Ash Ritter

◑ Begrudging Respect ☠

"The kid disappoints me. He was given this amazing power, something that many people would die for, and he refuses to use it? I will never understand, but whenever I push him, he pushes back! As much as I hate to admit it, I respect him for that."

Kitana Yato Noragami

☺ Tolerant ◑

"Look, he is a good kid and keeps his grades up but if he interrupts my lesson one more time, I'm going to strangle him."

Last edited by Miyer on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:52 pm

Teachers

Mrs. Satomi Mitsue

♥Married♥

"Well we are together and have been forever now it seems. I feel as if she knows me better than I do. The love of my life."

Students

Casey Anabel Vela

☺Friendly but professionals☺

"Casey is quite the powerhouse, she puts up with a lot, from me and other students. I wish she had more of a backbone but I guess it's okay to be passive, she reminds me of my own change I sympathize with her and her transformation. She is an excellent student who often helps me in class in exchange I tutor her free of charge. I expect her ability will be used for greatness as she grows."

Maguro Amakusa

◑Opinion◑

[color=#]"Quote"[/color]

Kikyo Ayoa

◑Nuetral◑

"She has lived a normal life I'm sure this is hard for her. We will see how she adapts to her surroundings not with her body but with her mind.""

Name

◑Opinion◑

[color=#]"Quote"[/color]

Miiko Yuuki

◑Intrigued◑

"I don't know her enough to properly judge her. She is a good-enough student stays out of trouble. From what I've heard she had an isolated childhood, I know how that works, I do sympathize with her. It austoundkng that she is as socials she is."

Ash Ritter

☺"Goggles"☺

"Wow this kid is awesome, he is scarily like myself. I know the burden of wealth, though my father never used me for his gain, he was a kind man. Still I watched my father die and my siblings hated me. So I can relate to him very well, I want to help him. I've spoken with his father and I've made it my personal mission to help Ash. I want to free him from his insecurities that were made from his fathers greed. Love is what freed me, but for him I believe he needs guidance to what makes him happy."

Haruko Ito

◑Opinion◑

[color=#]"Quote"[/color]

Kitana Yato Noragami

◑Ego◑

"I often am interrupted in the middle of teaching by Kit's outbursts, I mean he is a good but I wish he would contain himself better than he does. One thing that makes him cringe is his ego, I've been like that full of yourself. I mean I thought I could buy Satomi if that tells you anything. So I just look forward to seeing some change."

Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:19 am

Casey Anabel Vela

Teachers

Mrs. Satomi Mitsue

◑Neutral◑

"Mrs. Satomi Mitsue doesn't seem to notice me, but I have no complains."

Mr. Kiyoshi Mitsue

☺Friends☺

"Mr. Kiyoshi Mitsure and I are friends, but in a professional way."

Students

Maguro Amakusa

◑Opinion◑

"Quote"

Kikyo Ayoa

◑Neutral◑

"We are friendly with each other, but I am a bit scared of her."

Miiko Yuuki

☺Friends☺

"Things were a bit rocky at first, but we are friends."

Ash Ritter

◑Neutral◑

"We have never spoke to each other, but he went to my former school."

Kitana Yato Noragami

☺Friends☺

"U-um, we are pretty close friends. I do my best to keep him in line and make sure he is doing what he is suppose to be doing.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!