Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Project Dragonfly || Remaster

Project Dragonfly || Remaster

a part of “Project Dragonfly || Remaster”, a fictional universe by Lyysa.

"I say, let me tell you a story, stranger. Oh, don’t worry. It’s a fun one! With tons of blood, gore and death… I can assure, you shall find it quite interesting. It is the story about you.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Dragonfly || Remaster”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Project Dragonfly || Remaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Yeah it seems like there are many who are experiencing some problems with the site at the moment, I hope it will get better soon. Otherwise the first mission can end up a bit problematic...
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:21 am

Sorry for not replying much right now, school is really stressing right now and they only give us more and more projects to finish all the time. So I can't write anything today either but I will try to make some time tomorrow or if that doesn't work I will definitely make something when the weekends here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:30 pm

"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:45 am

Alright so I have decided on doing a skip in time to the first mission, I will write a answer to you Uma first though. The time skip will take place after Phantom is done thinking out Edwards strategy! So look forward to that, the first mission! Woo! :)

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Alright! I'll look forward to what happens in the future!
ImageImageC A S T O R &:::
X X X X X:::P O L L U X

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:12 pm

So, are we waiting for Phantom to post the plan?

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Yeah sort of, I've seen it through PM but there was one small thing that needed to be changed. So I'm still waiting for an answer to a question I had and for the plan to be posted in the roleplay

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:50 am

Alright Phantom told me earlier this week that the post was almost done. So since there is a specific out come to this mission, because it's really important to the plot, I would like to know who will be the one to enter the apartment first to give some instructions to what will be found in there. From the plan Phantom has already made I think those that will be entering first will be Persephone, Vincent, Muse and Iris but I think Dani and Cadence will be moving around as well. So which one want to be the first one to post about the hackers location?

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:28 am

I'd be cool doing the instructions thing, granted I think Dani's more someone for the sidelines, but y'know whatever works I guess. Haven't posted a whole lot myself so, win-win, eh?

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:55 pm

Alright Dani will be the first one to get inside, I will send you a PM with details now.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tardisfreak on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:54 am

Hye, I was wondering if I could still reply with the time skip and everything?

Tardisfreak
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:56 am

Yep you can, the time skip was only done for the Dragonflies

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tardisfreak on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Okay, thanks

Tardisfreak
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:14 am

So... As much as I enjoy a casual pace, what's up ya'll?

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:19 am

I'm going to write a response tomorrow, I was going to do it today but apparently I had missed the point with the essay I was writing completely. So I had to erase a lot and well start over. That's why I didn't really have time for it today.

And if you who plays townpeople wants to play as Dragonglies as well you can. Just tell me what kind of idea you have and make your character. Because I'm not comfortable with the lacking activity from some of those who have Dragonfly characters.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:27 am

Could always PM the lot, people tend to forgot, etc. Also, pretty sure I'm not the only one reaching new heights with how much work uni can pour on me. Heh. Anyway, I'll be awaiting that reply then. :)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:07 am

I've never screwed up this much on a essay in my entire life, even after I changed the whole thing it's still completely wrong. I don't understand this question! What do you want from me! But I'm going to write a reply anyways, I'm sick and tired of this stupid paper! Well better get started with the reply now then.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:33 pm

I'm going to try to reply this week, a friend of mine had neurosurgery and I've been with her in recovery.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:48 am

I hope it went well!

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:06 am

That said, any word from the others (asides from Cheshire, obviously)?

Byte
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!