Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Project Dragonfly || Remaster

Project Dragonfly || Remaster

a part of “Project Dragonfly || Remaster”, a fictional universe by Lyysa.

"I say, let me tell you a story, stranger. Oh, don’t worry. It’s a fun one! With tons of blood, gore and death… I can assure, you shall find it quite interesting. It is the story about you.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Dragonfly || Remaster”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Project Dragonfly || Remaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:13 am

Yeah one more has told me that they would post and I'm waiting as well.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:22 am

Cool. I'm really just waiting to get a bit more to respond to, but if all else fails I might as well brute force a post.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:20 am

I am very sorry for the wait. It took a bit longer than expected and I was a bit bogged down by the sudden turn of events. I thank you for your patience and should there be anything I need to change please do not hesitate to PM me.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:15 pm

I will try to write a post with Flynn tomorrow.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:07 pm

I'll wait for that then, pretty much ends my internal debate whether or not I should write a post right now.
Death came to town.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:38 am

So, out of curiosity, is there any way Dani might've taken notice of Edward's little trick? Couldn't find any mention of it in his sheet and I'm not sure how exactly his powers work. From what I gathered I'm guessing it's kind of like watching video footage from a camera, but considering he's viewing someone else's perspective it made me wonder if said individual would notice Edward linking his sight to theirs.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:29 am

Dani would probably not feel anything, but we can say Edward warned her beforehand that he would be looking through her eyes.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:10 pm

No, it's fine. You don't my permission to use anything on Dani (unless it's major, which this... wasn't). It just occured to me that Edward's powers were never really explained, and I simply grew curious about it. And I may have had something funny to say about Edward wanting to look through Dani's eyes. Heh.

Anyway, yes, I know Dani just defied vague orders but... you know what? Fuck random people barking at her for wanting something. He didn't say the magic word anyway, so...

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:37 am

Dani is a baller.

Yo Lyssa. Should we try to post around or pm the peeps? It seems no one else is responding in the OOC, aside from the people that did, (that made sense).

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:06 am

You who had been online the last weeks when I sent out the mass PM know I tried to reach out to mostly everyone.

Uma did answer that she would try to post. But she hasn't been online since then. Ninja did answer the PM but I couldn't really make out if she still was interested or not because she said she was waiting for Edward to tell the plan. When I wrote back that the mission had already started and that she could just respond to what I and Byte had written she disappeared.

Rainbow Unicorn did not send a reply to the mass PM and Chikawa hasn't been online since January. I don't think neither of them will write a reply if I send them a new PM. I don't think Ninja will either actually after the last time I heard from her.

Neither of the townspeople did answer the PM even though I offered them Dragonfly spots. So I have low faith when it comes to them as well.

Other than that, we do have a new Dragonfly!

This was sent from my phone so I doubt that my English is great.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Unfortunately this is the reality of online roleplaying, a lot of people drop out once their initial hype on the RP is gone, life gets in the way(In another roleplay I'm in one of the co-gm's is currently MIA since his brain-surgery), and sometimes the entire RP just suffers a slow suffocating death. At any rate Lyysa managed to recruit me, and I definitely am here to stay.

Also Dani and Aldrich getting pissed at each other, yup that's about how I imagined it would end up. If the magic word is 'please' then the likelihood of Aldrich using the word in the next post is quite high, though it may actually piss her even more off. He's not in the best of moods seeing how amateurishly the 'field agents' process the scene of investigation, and the fact that he can't actually go to the scene himself, and has to write his report on the situation, and.... Well, you get the gist.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:11 pm

It's miscommunication more than anything, really. A "who do you think you are demanding shit?" sorta situation. I like to think Dani's got some know-how in processing a crime scene (heck she hasn't actually touched anything yet), and is just insulted being ordered around be some nobody who she's never heard of. Probably a one time thing, and after they've formally met she'll most likely react more passive than... well, passive aggressive. Y'know, it's just easier to be a skeptic than a yes-man. I'm sure Aldrich can agree with that sentiment.

Anyway, it's good to have you chaotix. I think.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Speaking of the 4th line of Byte's reply. Which has passive in it, which pass, kind of sounds like post. Who's turn is it? Lyssa on Vincent or Cheshire on Persephone. Though, I could always go again, Edward has a counterargument.

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:05 pm

> passive
> pass
> kind of sounds like post

I dunno what kind of alien pronunciation you're using, but... I'm very very worried for you, Phantom.

Anyway, I'm guessing it's everyone's turn who hasn't posted yet, but if we're just counting active players I suppose everyone has a reason to post. I doubt there's an actual order in this, right?

Also, why do I get the feeling that counter-argument is going to involve Dani, or at the very least her passing comment?

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:13 am

I'm never been a fan of posting order since I belive you can't have something like that, life gets in the way sometimes and then everyone would have to wait for just one person to write something.

I will write a reply shortly, but it's not going to be today because I have a lot of things to do and take care of. I think I'm going to have some time over when the weekend's here.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:00 am

One of Vincent's finest moments I must say, I'm so proud of him... The IQ shines through... with its absence. Too much information to process at once for his poor brain. He just wants to beat people into pulps! Is that too much to ask for?

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:45 am

Should make good fodder for Aldrich to respond to(ammo aplenty), and clear up the confusion a bit. I guess I'll see if I can craft a response before Edward manages to stumble back to his pc.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Should I wait for Cheshire or post now to keep this going?

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:21 am

I think you should post, I belive Cheshire put Persephone outside of the mission for a reason and since she's only in her room I don't think she has any clue on how the mission's going at the moment. Only that a stranger showed up at their door.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Sorry for the long wait you all, stuff happened(basically there was a bit of a panic week at work). Also since we were kinda on the topic, this basically is a textbook example why posting order isn't all that great. -_-

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!