Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Equilibrium

Welcome to The Equilibrium

a part of “Welcome to the Equilibrium”, a fictional universe by tigerz.

The factions are at war once again and only those chosen by the blood stones can find a way to bring back peace.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Equilibrium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to The Equilibrium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:13 pm

There are five factions divided up based on races. Some half breeds live within each faction but they are treated as the lowest social class as a result.

The Main Races
Werewolves: Can change into wolves at will if they have enough control over their wolf but many are still slaves to the full moon. The werewolf faction is the only one that allows human mates since it doesn't affect the werewolf gene.
Vampires: Can not go out into the sunlight and require blood to live. A rare few are said to be able to use illusion magic or persuade human minds.
Angels: Holy beings most noted for protecting humans and some of the more powerful Archangels can use a holy form of magic.
Demons: Unholy beings that corrupt the minds of humans. Some powerful demons can use dark magic. This is typically given to the seven chosen to embody the seven deadly sins.
Elves: Diplomatic race known for typically being elected for the role of high king or queen because of their neutral stand point but they are also the most hated race of all by the other factions because they tend to have a superiority complex. They once were known for healing and natural magic but that has believed to died off.

The Half-breeds
Dhampirs: Half vampire half human. Typically used as blood slaves to the royals and nobles.
Nephilim: Half angel half human. Used to the front lines and spying.
Cambion: Half demon half human. Used to the front lines and spying.
Hellhounds: Half demon half werewolf. Very rare and used as personal guard dogs to the demon royal family. They're forced to stay in their dog form for their entire existence. Hellhounds are unplayable for now
Druids: Half elf half human. Known for their connection to nature and rumored to have a stronger access to natural magic than elves.

All races are weak to silver and only Demons and Angels are immortal if they are not killed by silver. The other races simply age slower and typically die at about 300. Werewolves are stronger than vampires while vampires are faster than werewolves. Elves are the best marksmen while angels and demons are typically skilled fighters but can be bested by other races.

Every faction is divided by four social classes:

Royals: Part of the royal family for their faction and seated on the high council.
Nobles: Wealthy aristocratic families. Each noble family is typically renowned for something. For example, the House of Moon are known for their ability to birth the strongest alphas and war heroes.
Commoners: Pretty much just average people. Many own shops and some have higher jobs like lawyers and doctors.
Unthinkables: They are the lowest of the low. The poorest of the poor. They're typically used as foot soldiers for the war since they're seen as expendable.

1. I think you should all know the basic rules by now and I really don't feeling like repeating that whole spiel. This is adult content so swearing and such is allowed but I will kick you faster than it takes Derek Rose to get injured if you decide to post SMUT. Keep that shit in the pms.
2. To reserve a character, post the face claim along with a gif, the species, the class, the hexcode, and their special ability. I want a max of 2 for special abilities BUT they must be related to each other. Also, if they already have magic they don't get to have a special ability. IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER. NOT BOTH.
3. Keep the drama IC. I love good drama but it's never fun to deal with in the OOC.
4. Respect ThatStupidPunk because he is also acting as GM. His word is as much law as mine... Almost XD
5. That's pretty much it. If you have any questions or need clarification, feel free to PM me about it.

I just expect it to look decent and have the following:

Name
Age-(18-29)
Species
Rank
Sexuality
Powers-(Max 2)
Strengths
Weaknesses
Fears
Personality
History

Only a completed CS reviewed by Punk and I will be accepted
Last edited by tigerz on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:05 am, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to The Equilibrium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Ok so here are my "official" reservations :p

Ok so 2 Werewolf nobles... FC Dustin Clare, Hexcode #f5a60e

And FC Natalie Dormer, Hexcode #dc106b

And one Elvish Prince? I mean I think with the personality we discussed he would need to be royal or something (I can totally change it) FC Lee Pace, Hexcode #999999

I'll give you hexcodes... Names etc once I decide on them
Last edited by mjolnir on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:31 pm

I'll put them on the front page soon XP

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Ok so I have the hexcodes at least have the hexcodes... I'll throw them in with the post with the gifs for ya :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Front page has been edited

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:19 pm

Okie dokie so here are names and powers... I'm doing this for you as much for me so I don't forget xD

Nero Aurelius (Male wolf FC Dustin Clare)
-metal manipulation

Lupa Aurelius (Female wolf FC Natalie Dormer)
-enhance vision
-time manipulation

Rhaac'var (Elf FC Lee Pace)
-siphoning

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:03 am

Are you still accepting characters?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:13 am

Yes we are

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:22 am

Can I reserve a spot? My character will have Liquid Manipulation/Ice Manipulation and Divination... is that okay?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:23 am

It's fine but I'd say stick to either liquid or ice for the first one but divination is good. What species and rank do you want?

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:39 am

I mean water and ice are similar, just a form of one another, but I was wanting to portray an arch-angel but would 27 be too young for an Angel? He would be a part of the High Council, sent down to investigate and help during this dark time. I think you said Angel's possess magic, but I was going to have Ahnyall proficient in water/ice magic and divination......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:43 am

Yeah some of them have magic that can be enhanced by the blood stones or given to them as a unique ability. I'll put down water magic and divination for you. The ranks kind of just follow the 4 classes but he can definitely still be an archangel and 27 is fine.

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:56 am

Now that I think about it... I should just break down the demon and angels ranks a little clearer since I can see how it's confusing:

Angels
Royals: Royal family; Descendants of Michael
Nobles: Archangels
Commoners: Angels
Unthinkables: Nephilim

Demons
Royals: Royal fmaily; Descendants of Lucifer
Nobles: Seven Deadly Sins
Commoners: Demons
Unthinkables: Cambion

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:49 am

Hi, I was just wondering what time this RP is set in? Is it medieval or modern? Sorry if that's a dumb question... xD I was just wondering because it'll probably help me decide my face claims for the character/s I'm hoping to reserve... :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:19 am

I would like to reserve a spot if possible! This RP looks very interesting. :D

Name: Varien Montillard
Race: Elf
Powers: Empathic Perception (natural), Healing (from Bloodstone)
Hex colour: 3CB371

I would like some help with FC if we need a photographic picture, please! I'm not sure where to find good elf pictures that aren't artwork. Drop me a PM if you have suggestions! :)

Thank you!
"Schopenhauer was right, wouldn't you say? Life without pain has no meaning. Gentlemen, I wish to give your lives meaning..."

Kato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:26 am

Kato I sent you a PM with some suggestions on FC. Because I'm Tigerz would have probably told you to message me anyways xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:34 am

Are you still accepting characters???

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:18 am

@Ruby: Modern day

@Kato: The powers are either innate magic or from the blood stone. But I'll accept that

@Lost: Yes

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Thank you Tigerz, and thanks Scar for the help with the FC. :)

Ah... so it's modern day. How is the world different/similar to our own?

Kato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:32 pm

Think of like Percy Jackson. It's set in modern day but glamours are used to keep this whole fantasy world under their noses. Nobles appear like wealthy business tycoons to humans. The royals seem just like world leaders and the war only seems like a normal war to them.

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!