Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to LAIOS Part II

Updates/Conversation

a part of “Welcome to LAIOS Part II”, a fictional universe by FaddedFox.

Welcome to your new virtual life. The catch is, you can't log out and if your hp drops to zero... well, you won't be returning to the Real World.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to LAIOS Part II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Updates/Conversation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:36 pm

Okay guys sorry about my delay XP. I swear I'll be more active but I currently have the need to finish Dragon Age XD. I love games as you can probably tell by this rp. I am so close to the end XDD. Ahem.

My update was that I have two people who would like the second in command and I have just read over both ideas and I will start debating XD. The character ideas are a little similar in certain aspects but then very different as well so it is going to take me a little to decide which one I like more.... I may have to make the two players write up some stuff for the profile to try and get a clearer idea of which one would be better for the role XP. Expect a pm from me tomorrow (or tonight).

I will also have more time to run through the posts and see who hasn't posted yet and go bug them tomorrow :3 This rp shall not die!
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:46 pm

If I counted things correctly, we are waiting on Sorella, Skwidge and COSMIC. Sorella, when do you think you can post or would you like us to skip you this round so you can focus on your personal life? Skwidge should be posting soon and I have touched base with COSMIC and setting those events.:3

I will be starting the next round of posting soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:29 am

**Update**

Sorella has decided they will be leaving the role-play due to life beyond the screen. Oh how sad it is that we do have to return to the real world XD They may come back later in the game.

And since this is an important role we are now missing, I have passed the guild leader position on to Insanity since they were already making a character and had originally competed for the second in command role. We shall have that spot filled again shortly. I suggest that those of you who had a relationship going with WindsFate begin discussing relationships with Insanity and Miss Echo since they are our new additions for the lovely Phoenix Blight guild. And at last we have all of our spots filled :3

I am hoping that our posting will now become a bit more fluid. Here is to a hopefully long and complete story. -cheers!-

Perfect picture of how excited I am to continue this rp with you guys:

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:34 pm

FaddedFox wrote:Sorella has decided they will be leaving the role-play due to life beyond the screen. Oh how sad it is that we do have to return to the real world XD They may come back later in the game.

True, real life has good graphics but bad gameplay.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!