Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

a part of “The Prince and the Shieldmaiden”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

Can a sickly prince and a foreign shieldmaiden survive being bound together in a game of nobility and deception?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Prince and the Shieldmaiden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:34 pm

I got your message and sent a reply, hpefully you get it xD and I like that idnea, though Evaneglina would just be quitely seething xD Elska wouldn't be able to tell.

and Welcome Iced Fire! sorry I didn't say that before. You and I were in a roleplay together once right? one of the incarnations of Crowns to do believe? Though I was MaliceInWonderland at the time.

and I look forawrd to this new baddie.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Yes I remember you As maliceinwonderland. I've been away for awhile (like a few years actually) but have returned. That's why my signature says back from the void
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:17 am

Ah, well, in that case, Welcome back!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:04 pm

I accpeted her, Sirius. Glad you took the time to join this, Iced. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:20 pm

What I love right now is how all the accusations for the fire are heavy on Brynjar's shoulder when it was an honest accident. Elska is his only witness, and I feel her defending him will cause some splinters among the others. Poor Lelinus though.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Well, he has Evangelina too if you think about it because she was only in the gardens for the simple fact that he wasn't home so to speak.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:46 pm

It is poor luck on everyone's part. It's still going to make things interesting. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Yea, indeed.

Also, I love how Beorn calls Evangelina's First Degree Burns "discomfort" hahahaha!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:38 pm

Haha... He's the master of the understatement, it seems. Don't worry, he'll be doting as always, but in his head, he'll be relieved they're not third degree burns. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:52 pm

I'm going to try and get a reply up this weekend. My graduation portfolio is eating my time right now.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:36 pm

It's fine. We understand Sirus. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:29 am

Well... I'm severely delayed, but you guys deserve something this week.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 am

Aww man Sirius, I think that deserves a time skip xD *applause* I can't follow that lol

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Oh, I definitely will get the timeskip up soon. Loved it Sirius.

I will have to bring Sarah into the capital with this next post if that is okay with you, iced.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:20 am

Welll, the timeskip is up. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:40 pm

All right, Brynjar is up. It's evident that Sarah is a powerful piece in this game and he's going to do everything he can to win her over. Now that we've introduced her....how long after the ball gets rolling should we work towards Brynjar’s wedding?

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Pretty soon, I think. The kingdom just saw the two last members of the ruling dynasty almost get killed around the same time. That would get people clambering for an heir.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Hey, Are we still doing the coup to dethrone him?

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:43 pm

Yeah. Now that Leo's recovered, he's going to try to have a meeting with Beorn, Ingrid, and Evangelina along with Elska and Tyr. He might try to bring in Sarah at some point if he thinks he can trust her.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Absolutely, though whether it's successful or not is going to be hinged on a lot more now I think with new players on the field.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!