Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

We Are The Dimoni

We Are The Dimoni

a part of “We Are The Dimoni”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

The Dimoni are people born with supernatural abilities and those who posses the powers of the elements. After their kind was killed, only eight remain, and those special eight have all found each other again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are The Dimoni”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: We Are The Dimoni

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:47 am

@Dumisa As I said you're more than welcome! I'm making an original character so that'll take me a few days, but I think I want to recycle one of my old characters I never really got to roleplay out.

I'm having such a hard time finding a FC however! I found the picture of the girl that will inspire my new character but I can't for the life of me find her name! Any of you find this face familiar?:

Edit:

Also I wrote the first half of my intro, waiting until Dumisa posts hers so I can adjust mine as fit!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:48 am

Have you tried reverse google image searching? Sometimes that can be helpful :D

I can't wait for this to start!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Sexy Pants is finished ;D
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:15 pm

@Everyone; The first post is up! So, let the posting commence! I am not really great at starters so any questions, please let me know. LOL.

I just have one posting rule... No speed posting! Allow at least two or three to post before you post again. Thanks. Other than that, go wild with your posts and be nice to sweet and innocent Dalia. :)

@ThatStupidPunk; I've accepted him. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:08 am

@Everyone; I should probably state that Dalia is a free reign NPC. :) Everyone and anyone can play her. She's sweet and hardly hollers at people.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:38 pm

@Everyone; Loving the posts so far, nice job, guys! :D

I'll get something either later tonight or tomorrow night. Guess I can have Dalia get the little ones to safety inside the house.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:20 pm

@Everyone; Got another Dalia post up.

I'll post for Ashleigh once everyone else has posted. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Sorry for the delay, I will post by morning!

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:44 pm

^ Same lol

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!