Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome To Greenview Apartments

Welcome To Greenview Apartments

a part of “Welcome To Greenview Apartments”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

This roleplay follows the diverse lives of the tenants living at the Evergreen Heights complex.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Greenview Apartments”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome To Greenview Apartments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:12 am

I'm almost done with my CS, just have to add some pictures and a few small things and she will be all done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collins
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:42 pm

Westley is back in the game :D
If there are any new folks that want to discuss relationships, shoot me a pm

Thanks Dumisa for doing this!
(Also can you change the info on the front page I was so worried someone was going to steal my boy from me D:)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:23 pm

@Everyone; This roleplay is filling up so fast! Three more roles left open by my count, I could be wrong though.

If anyone has any friends that might be interested in this, please send them this way or if you'll like to take up a second character, please let me know. :) Thanks in advance.

Also, let's not forget about setting up relations since we obviously have some new writers joining in the cast and relations are very vital and crucial for this type of roleplay environment so get out there and start PM'ing people for relations! They won't bite, well, not that I know of. LOL.

So glad to see this going so well though.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Will be working on my character now just sifting through some pictures and such.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:41 pm

@TheSpaceInBetween; Knew there was something I forgot but mind changing your hex code? It's a bit hard to read what it is. Try for something moderate or with a darker tone to it, please. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Just wondering if you got my reservation for Alexis Bledel but instead of her fc I'm using Lindsey Shaw.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:05 pm

I got it now. Sorry. But I will change the face claim when a completed character sheet is done and turned in. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Awesome! Thank you ~ will get on her soon.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:22 pm

συιʝα; Take your time with her. No rush. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:49 pm

@Dumisa sure I'll find a better code for the font

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:32 pm

I hadn't realized how many english teachers there were, so I'm switching my Occupation for Kit to Theatre Teacher (not a monumental change but still)
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Submitted my character still need to add some more pictures but the site was being funny and as I was typing the preview wasn't showing up so I'm not sure what is up or not I think it's just the images I'm having trouble with.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:22 pm

Okay I think it's good now. Hope it's okay. I'll search for a hex code tomorow goodnight all.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Hey Can I Join? I know I wasnt in the original, but it sounds like something I could get into for sure :)

Hex Color- #4b5320 (Army Green)

Face Claim would hopefully be changed to Jeremy Renner

Room 209 (If they don't return)

Occupation: Bartender (Marine Corps Soldier currently on 9-month leave)

chevin11
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:08 pm

I'll be adding Mari's bio tonight! ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:17 pm

Miles is finished, if anyone wants to check him out. I'm going to start on Antonia now, but feel free to pm me with any relationship ideas between Miles and your character.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paperdog on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Hello, I'm sorry, I think I did it kind of wrong when I wanted to reserve my character. ':D Still new to this site.

Name: Reese Collins
Face Claim: Harvey Newton Haydon
Hex Color: #647187

paperdog
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Dang...:/

Collins
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:36 am

I was finally able to submit!! Tony is officially back on the prowl!
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:46 pm

@Everyone; Hey, guys! Sorry for my slight inactivity from me. Work. :/

But anyways, we have a great group of characters so far and I think only two more roles open, if anyone else wishes to take them or invite their friends. :) Is everyone still here?

I plan on starting this either Wednesday or Friday at the latest.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!