Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maze Runner

Maze Runner Relations

a part of “Maze Runner”, a fictional universe by Chandz.

[REBOOT] "Day one Greenie. Rise and shine." It's never fun being wiped of your memory and thrown into a never-ending fight for your life against a maze. But that's your life now. Welcome to the Glade.[Accepting Roles]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maze Runner”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Maze Runner Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]NAME[/img]
[img]GIF[/img]
[font=garamond]Your character || Their Job || Username[/font][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/9c7ee21efe77a0dc04d4c1c98e816932/tumblr_inline_nitnzbRK7L1slk5sm.gif[/img][/left][font=garamond][u][b]Abel || Medjack || la.lune[/b][/u]
    Relationship description[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img] http://38.media.tumblr.com/a6b6c4ada2bb67b7488b0554b53d54a2/tumblr_mzeaaajX551qly3wvo2_250.gif [/img][/left][font=garamond][u][b]Aryn || Medjack Keeper || Violeta[/b][/u]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img] http://31.media.tumblr.com/cbceb5c629966c4c57fb7d778a0b91d2/tumblr_my2kr5uR3V1r6qc3ho3_250.gif [/img][/left][font=garamond][u][b]Ashley || Medjack || thehalfbreed443[/b][/u]
[hr][/hr][left][img] http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36600000/L-Myungsoo-image-l-myungsoo-36690036-245-245.gif [/img][/left][font=garamond][u][b]Ig || Runner || CharlotteV[/b][/u]
    [hr][/hr][left][img] http://38.media.tumblr.com/c3a1ff38c633d7a839d31351a31a9e8e/tumblr_mim0q4McqX1rtj3jho3_250.gif [/img][/left][font=garamond][u][b]Lot || First-in-Command || Chandz[/b][/u]
[hr][/hr][left][img] https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-H9s9PN3gGHM/VZgY22eTBqI/AAAAAAAAUV0/kThwmxAtTEI/s426/thyrty.gif [/img][/left][font=garamond][u][b] Maeve|| Runner || illusivedreamer[/b][/u]
[hr][/hr][left][img] http://38.media.tumblr.com/33eb33d5ec1a0b3497417b791fa54344/tumblr_n2wta2Q0Op1qc17ifo3_250.gif [/img][/left][font=garamond][u][b]Mia || Second-in-Command || LivyGrey[/b][/u]
[hr][/hr][left][img] http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/connorhorses/images/a/a0/Connor3.gif/revision/latest/zoom-crop/width/240/height/240?cb=20150724193018 [/img][/left][font=garamond][u][b] Nate || Slicer|| Emptymarshes[/b][/u]
    [hr][/hr][left][img] http://33.media.tumblr.com/1970c2394bbcef4821b8716d7899a748/tumblr_inline_nehz411vTZ1slk5sm.gif[/img][/left][font=garamond][u][b]Theodor || Track-hoe || Ouija[/b][/u]
Relationship description[/font][/center]

*Additional characters will be added upon submission
Last edited by Chandz on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Maze Runner Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Elliot Lane|| First-in-Command || Chandz

ImageAbel || Medjack || la.lune
Relationship description

ImageAryn || Medjack Keeper || Violeta
"She's a cute one, that one. She doesn't really pick up on any advances but she's a good friend to keep around."

Elliot has a bit of a crush on Aryn. He likes her ditsy ways, not so much that's she's dumb or air-headed, but more so that she doesn't always register when Elliot flirts with her. They're both really nice to each other and have become good friends over time but there's something about Aryn that attracts Elliot to her more than the other girls in the Glade. The two have become close over a period of time and although Aryn doesn't really get yet the fact that Lot has a crush on her, he still enjoys teasing her in a flirtatious way.

ImageAshley || Medjack || thehalfbreed443
"I don't really know about her - there's just something about her that I don't really trust. She doesn't seem to trust me either so I wouldn't really know what to say about our relationship. We're civil but we're certainly not friends. She just gives me a really weird vibe."

Ever since her first day, there's been something off about Ashley to Lot. The two never really got along and it was mostly because of Ashley's offset attitude towards all of the other Gladers. He doesn't really know how the rest feel about her but she gives Lot enough weird vibes for him to stay away from. He feels bad that they're relationship has resulted to that because Lot is the type to try to get along with everyone but there's just something about her that keeps Lot at a distance.

ImageIg || Runner || CharlotteV
"We get along as well as one can, I guess. We have been known to butt heads sometimes but we still very much respect each other. I've got his back and he's got mine - we've both been here for some time now so we have gone through a lot together."

Both Iggy and Lot have been in the Glade for quite some time and have gone through similar things and have even gone through most things together. As Lot became the First-in-Command with the arrival of more kids, there was a little bit of a hot-headedness from Iggy but there's still a great amount of respect for each other. Iggy just prefers to do his own thing rather than follow a whole bunch of rules but aside from the occasional disagreement, the two get along. They often keep each other out of the hot seat and Lot has been known to share 'cooling off' tips with Ig as he's definitely the type of explode on people who cross lines with him. Sometimes, Lot sees himself as an older brother to Iggy.

Image Maeve|| Runner || illusivedreamer
"We used to kind of have a thing, I guess you could say. We both kind of crushed on each other while I was training her but it never really led to anything. I've moved on since then, and so has she. Or at least, we both seem to think so."

The two were never officially in a relationship but they did have some sort of fling for a while. It, however, was short lived - whatever 'it' was. The two of them, although they have seemed to move on from one another, will still sometimes try to rile the other up. Every now and then Lot swears that Mae is using one of the other Gladers to try to make Lot jealous, but Lot has been guilty of doing the same so neither can be fully blamed for any wrong doings. It's currently unclear whether or not they still like each other, but for the time being, it's safe to assume they are not together - especially now that Lot likes Aryn (even though she doesn't really get it.)

ImageMia || Second-in-Command || LivyGrey
Relationship description

Image Nate || Slicer|| Emptymarshes
Relationship description

ImageTheodor || Track-hoe || Ouija
"He's the new kid around here and he's still very much terrified of life as far as I can see but I've taken him under my wing in a sense and am trying my best to find his perfect fit here."

Lot has grown a special type of bond with Theo. He sees Theo as a kid that still needs some guidance but has overcome all doubts of him. He likes to pry around the Glade and discover things. There's still to Theo that not many know but Lot and Theo have become quite close since Lot has taken him as his own apprentice. Lot considers Theo his right-hand man, aside from his literal right-hand [wo]man. Lot sees a lot of potential in Theo and wants to see him grow. He feels as though Theo's curiosity can help the Runners and wants to put him with the rest of them. Theo, however, seems to be terrified of everything that is outside of the Glade. Lot remains hopeful of Theo.
Last edited by Chandz on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:11 pm

Aryn Bower || Medjack Keeper|| emptymarshes

Relationship description

Relationship description

Relationship description

ImageLot || First-in-Command || Chandz
Relationship description

Relationship description

Relationship description

Relationship description

violeta
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Maeve Collins || Runner || illusivedreamer

Relationship description

"Sometimes I wonder how this girl gets on my nerves in a matter of seconds. I won't say that to her face, of course."
At first Maeve tolerated Aryn. She thought that they could be friendly despite how annoying she acted. She thought she was a coward and maybe after a little push, she could become stronger. That changed after she found out some information she didn't like. Her first love in the Glade liked her, and that sparked a bit of jealousy. Of course, Maeve doesn't believe in that 'tear your enemies down' crap. If Aryn stays out of her way, she'll be fine with her. If not, she'll gladly ruin her life, even if it means being thrown in the Slammer.

"Ashley's alright. We think alike, it's nice to have someone you can relate to around here."
Maeve likes Ashley, they get along quite well. She thinks she is a different version of herself and an excellent Medjack. Sometimes she wonders why Ashley isn't the Keeper of Medjacks. They both are pretty good friends, and she feels that she can talk to Ashley without being judged.

Relationship description

"I admire Lot. He knows how to run the place well, but he's a bit of a flirt. I just wish he knew that I still have feelings for him.
When Maeve arrived in the Glade, Lot was the one who trained her. When they worked together, sparks immediately went off. They would flirt constantly. After she became more independent, Lot moved onto the next girl, and the spark dissolved. She would still flirt with him, although she thinks they had moved on. Now, she isn't so certain. After she found out that he liked Aryn, she immediately got jealous. She thought the only way to attract his attention was to use some other Gladers to make him jealous. Although, she doesn't know if the two truly liked each other.

"Mia and I are really close. She's like an older sister to me, and she's the only one who can tell me what to do without a sarcastic remark."
Maeve and Mia are close friends. Their relationship is more sisterly though. Maeve looks up to Mia and respects her greatly. While she is much more motherly than Maeve, Maeve also feels the need to protect her friend no matter what happens. Their bond is quite inseparable.

"Nate and I think alike. He's a womanizer and I'm a flirt. We've had a little fling, and I think he's one of the only guys I wouldn't mind dating for longer than a week."
Nate and Maeve had a little fling for a bit, but they moved on to someone else. Maeve still flirts with him, mostly to make Lot jealous and also for her personal desire. She thinks he's one of the few people that's capable of being in a relationship with her, and she is willing to go win him over if she fails with Lot.

"The Greenie? Oh god, he asks too many questions. But he's kind of cute."
Maeve doesn't really like the Greenie too much, but she knows that Lot will get jealous if she flirts with him. Maeve knows that he isn't her ideal partner, but if he's gullible enough to fall for her advances, he'd be perfect for her master plan. She hopes that if she succeeds in seducing him, she'll be one step closer to getting Lot begging for her love.
Last edited by illusivedreamer on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:51 am

Ashley White || Med-Jack || thehalfbreed443

Relationship description

"We are very similar but different, which somehow works in our friendship. Also we are both Meed-Jacks which kind of helped"

Aryn is probably the closest anyone has gotten to being a friend to Ash in the Glade. She found it hard not to trust her like the rest of them, she still kind of doesn't trust her with a lot of things but for the most part she'd trust the girl with her life if she had to.

Relationship description

"I don't trust him more than the rest of them. He's the leader right? Why should he be the one I trust. Besides if he knew my secrets who knows what would happen to me."

Ash has always been wary of Lot. He was the leader of this place, the first one here. He has to be hiding something. For all she knows he could be the one who put them all here. Not to mention she has secrets she'd rather him not know.

"Maeve? Oh I like her. We are basically the same, can't not like her."

Ash likes Maeve. Not only do they have similar personalities, they are both good at their job. Ash think's Maeve is brave for being a runner, Ash would never be able to do it.

Relationship description

"He's cute but his reputation sucks."

She doesn't much like his reputation around the Glade, when it comes to the ladies. She sure as hell won't fall for his games either so it would be best for her to pretend he doesn't interest her at all...if she knows what's good for her.

"Greenie, he's new to the place. Curious about things like I was, except I had the small memory of W.I.C.K.E.D. Maybe he does to."

He's friendly and nice. Not at all like she was when she showed up but she's taken a liking to him since he's the newest. To her he has nothing to hide, maybe he has information. Based on what she's heard he asks a lot of questions and to her that's good.
Last edited by thehalfbreed443 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:50 pm

▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
Mia â—Ļ Blunt
◈ TINY GLOWING SCREENS | w a t s k y
◈ NIGHT VISION | t r a n s v i o l e t
◈ NOT TODAY | t w e n t y o n e p i l o t s
◈ GIMME DANGER | s t o o g e s
◈ WARNING SIGN | r o a m

Mia Blunt || Second In Command || @LivyGrey

Relationship description

Relationship description

Relationship description

Relationship description

Mia and Lot are close, having spent a month in the Glade with only each other for company; they quickly developed a protective, close friendship- very much sibling like. Although Mia is aware he can look out for himself because of their close relationship, she's instinctively protective and defensive of him, if they ever came across a Griever Lot would be one of the Gladers Mia would be prepared to lay down her life for. She likes to think she knows him well and the trust and respect she has for him goes both ways because she'll always support the ideas he puts across to the group and persuade the others to put their faith in his leadership like she had to when she first opened her eyes in the Glade.

Maeve and Mia have a very close relationship. Though it's rare you'd see Mia spend a particular amount of time with anyone at all, including Maeve- Mia does have a bit more respect for Maeve and consideration for the girl, then a lot of the other men and women living in the Glade. They have a much closer relationship and Mia does look down to Maeve as a little sister figure. She looks out for her too, Mia looks out for everybody but especially Maeve. Mia has a lot of faith in her. A thing Mia values about Maeve however is her sarcasm and spirit, Mia has a similar personality and being as she is, means she always love to see a girl who's not afraid to stand up for herself.

Relationship description

Relationship description
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Iggy || Runner || CharlotteV

Relationship description

Relationship description

Relationship description

There's only so much two people can go through together to not come out with some kind of relationship. Iggy's been in the Glade for awhile, and he's spent most of it at Lot's side. Things were hard when the other took charge, if only because Iggy struggled with the new rules. At the end of the day though, it's obvious how much respect Iggy has for Lot, and it would do one good not to say anything negative about the guy in Ig's direction. Iggy's a hothead, and the only person who has ever managed to keep him under control is Lot. Iggy listens to him, for whatever reason, even if he's not always happy about it. They trust each other, and Iggy will always have Lot's back.

Relationship description

Relationship description

Relationship description

Relationship description

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!