Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail: A New Adventure

Fairy Tail: A New Adventure

a part of “Fairy Tail: A New Adventure”, a fictional universe by LookingAtPerks.

You all know Fairy Tail. But this is not the Fairy Tail you know. This is a new, different Fairy Tail....with a new group of Wizards to create a new story and go on new adventures. This is our story, so lets make it epic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail: A New Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fairy Tail: A New Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:27 pm

I still suck.

I've been busy with family and getting the apartment ready for my grandmother's return and wallowing in shame and loneliness. You know, the usual.
But for real if not today (because I woke up super late oops and tomorrow I'm going to my mother's office to do a presentation for some team building exercise they're doing at the auditing ...firm or whatever it's called and that'll probably take all day) then sometimes this weekend I will be getting replies done.
(Including finally getting my butt into gear for that collab post, Tan! Sorry, my phone broke and my computer's been a bitch so I kinda lost the link for a while on top of my regular suckage.)

Next week like two days after my grandma gets back we're going on a road trip to Nebraska for a family reunion. We always stay with this one great aunt because she lives all alone in a big house every since her husband died- which is great, she's lovely, super nice and actually pretty funny and not super judgmental, and I hate thinking of her being all alone all the time so it's nice to visit her- but she's one of those old ladies that wouldn't know what to do with wifi if she had it, which she doesn't. So I'm gonna be superduper gone, again, for a while. Idk for sure how long, but it shouldn't be more than a week and I'll keep you guys updated when I have some time to myself + 4G and whatnot.
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:40 am

That's too bad, Nezzy. Have fun though! Jared is probably going to be pretty ok with Anna following him around, though he'd probably hope that Fang won't go overprotective big bro on him lol. Still waiting, btw...

Also, if anyone's still in trouble of coming up with stuff I could make up a post for Noiz? Granted, was hoping to wait until after a bit to do so, but if need be I could just get something up and get him to talk to people or smack them in the face with a pixellated fish or something. :D
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:32 am

Apologies on my end too. I'd normally be a bit more proactive with getting things up, but alas, work and life has been quite hectic for me as well. I don't have an ETA on when I'll get to things, but suffice to say I'm around and will do what I can to try and get a post up.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:31 pm

I have a little bit of writer's block with Anna at the moment, I have a vague idea of what I want to put into the post but everytime I go to type it doesn't work out the way I want it to XD

Will force myself to post on Tuesday though, since that's my next day off.

Sorry for the delay.
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:33 am

Just a quick post on Pommel's end, since I'm short on time and lacking in content. Hopefully that can get things shuffling forward on that's group's part. Hope I wasn't holding anything up for people. I'll get on to Slick after chatting with Nezzy some more.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:26 am

@Tanman
Every time I see Pommel gush about Wynter, this is how I imagine her sight being....

Though it is debatable. :P
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:56 pm

i always thought it was like this

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:29 am

Maybe merge the two - Get all the bubbles and sparkles of the latter with the lovely pink and dreaminess of the first one. Maybe add some falling cherry blossoms, a soft saxophone tune, a rhythmic heartbeat noise as excitement and passion fill the little admirer. Pommel vision is certainly something. I quite imagine the people she finds distasteful get similar treatment with bleak imagery.

Tanman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:25 am

Hello Everyone! So, I have four Fairytail roleplays that I have been a part of, this being one of them.
I would really love to combine the ideas and make one roleplay out of them.

I am looking for any people who would like to be a part of the new roleplay who are ACTIVE.
You will have to post AT LEAST 3 times a week for each of your characters.
I am going to make a list as people show interest and there will be a limit to each type of magic user.
I'm thinking two of each and then if there are enough people MAYBE a third of some.

I will be putting up an topic in the interest check section if anyone would like to reserve a spot/magic type. Just letting you know, I will be pming EVERYONE who shows interest about how active they plan to be and what is going on for them as I hate it when rps die and won't start one if most people wont be active.

LASTLY! Anyone who has ideas for plot lines, has interest in being a co-gm, or is interested in playing Guild Master please send me a pm! ^-^

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!