Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Safe Haven

Our Safe Haven

a part of “Our Safe Haven”, a fictional universe by Airy.

The Safe Haven is a gathering place of those who hold supernatural abilities. Here they can train and learn to control their powers, all the while trying to stay hidden from society. But what happens when one of the old members threatens their haven?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Safe Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Our Safe Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sun May 01, 2016 9:36 am

Hi! I'm still here, I promise! Things have been really hectic lately though, so I don't think I'll be able to get a post in until maybe tomorrow or the day after, sorry! I figured if anyone needed to know, though, I'd give a quick summary of what the post would be.
-Elias would have told the rest of his gang to wait behind him in town for at least an hour to give him some time to Jane and Owen without any other complications.
-He'd knock on the door and then probably really just let himself in without waiting for anyone to answer it lmao.
So, yeah, really quick summary, but a full length post should be up within the next two days!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 01, 2016 10:55 am

I'm still here, I'm working on a post. Things have been real tough for me this week, family drama, and I've been busy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smellie_catt on Mon May 02, 2016 9:46 am

I'm nearly done with my post! So I'll most likely post it tomorrow morning.

smellie_catt
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon May 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Heads up!!! I changed my post entirely and my characters so take a look at them before you post if you want to avoid editing later!!! I love you all and thank you for putting up with me!!!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Tue May 03, 2016 11:30 am

Yep, still here just waiting on others before just yano barraging the place with posts xD

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue May 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Ok, sorry for the wait. Like I said craps been pretty difficult lately.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Wed May 04, 2016 8:11 pm

Finally posted! Sorry for the super long wait and also for the inevitable typos the post will most certainly contain, haha.

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed May 11, 2016 8:37 pm

Just finished fixing up Nakoda Benedetti so everyone now knows who we's all talking about!!!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon May 23, 2016 3:56 am

Hullo! Sorry for the ridiculously long radio silence :c Only just logged on now. There's been a death in the family so I had to attend to arrangements first
First post should be up today.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu May 26, 2016 5:45 pm

... I may have been typing half asleep. :V
Fixed it now.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!