Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Absconditus

Absconditus

a part of “Absconditus”, a fictional universe by Thedoctorscompanion.

Transfer students can be weird, but at least they're human. Right? (Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Absconditus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Absconditus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu May 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Eyup you lot. My second post is up. Sorry if it's not very inclusive to the other characters, but then again I suppose Gwendoline's not exactly bothered enough to make "friends" yet. Incidentally, how long is this little meet'n'greet going to keep up?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diejyushi on Thu May 12, 2016 4:13 pm

May I have a 12 hour extension? I just need a little more time to get everything done :3c
Hey puddins, I'm Karamatsu Matsuno of Japan, i'm single baby!!! But not in the sense where i'm fucking other people n shit, its been 6yrs not being with a woman, I miss human touch, i'm scarred from heartbreak but also i don't succumb to lonesomeness and have someone beside me for the time being as a renter to my heart, i seek love and not fingerbangs, my body is caked and dented in scars, lacerations and holes because i'm a good person, a strong person, doing good things in a horrible place, this earth,

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

diejyushi
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat May 14, 2016 9:35 am

Finally free! Kinda. Ky-Lin, maybe have Mell meet up with Zack? I dunno.

Also, did anyone notice we only have two first years? It'd make interactions interesting haha. :D

Does anyone have ideas for plot? Like how everyone meets up, that kinda thing?
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon May 16, 2016 2:42 am

Haven't got a whole lot on plot, other than "let's hope some of the non-humans get pecked for being strange so supernatural investigation can ensue" sorta deal. I'd be quite happy to put Gwendoline in such a situation actually. Seems rather fitting.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raven king on Thu May 19, 2016 1:55 pm

Finally posted sorry for the wait, i will fix it up when i have time enjoy.

raven king
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri May 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Hmm. Bullying might work, I can see people going on at it in an effort to prove that its their school still, or unwanted harassment to both boys and girls from those who're looking for a romantic partner. The Supernatural side, on the other hand, could have people who might go 'heh, humans' and end up wrecking a bit of havoc because they look down on them. So I guess it'd be like delinquent vs delinquent haha.

Zack would probably attempt to stop any bullying attempts made. He's a righteous dude, grumbly as he might be. Maybe that could be how they met, or something? Ideas are good.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Fri May 20, 2016 6:44 pm

I WILL be posting today! My computer was all over the place and its hard to use a phone, but I know Mell will not fly well with bullying but she probably won't step in til it looks like the bullied can't handle it anymore. She believes in personal growth and if they can stand up for themselves she will just make sure they're okay afterwards. Watch out for her boxer moves though, she did win a belt.

Ky-Lin
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri May 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Well and bullying aside with Nukpana's quick temper it would be an easy way for her to meet the humans if they annoyed her in some way; bumped into her; talking not so nicely as she walks past; asking her questions about herself (mostly questions that would have to do with her supernatural-ness like her appetite, strange habit of climbing things, the way she looks at people like prey, etc).This could also help meeting Gwendoline as the witch would probably inevitably step in if this happened.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat May 21, 2016 4:28 am

Got an idea related to Nukpana and any other first years (If there is one. I think most of the characters are third years lol). Since they're new, maybe the teachers assigned a few of the Metim students to Aura students and, well, Zack gets assigned to Nukpana or something? Kinda like a buddy system that lasts for a few days. Same could be done for the third and second years, like with Mell and Apollo. Could be a way of getting our characters to interact with each other. What do you think?

Also, if there's any bullying going on it'll probably be more visible in the second years and third years. First years are new so they'd probably be all 'eh is cool we'll get used to it' haha. I dunno.

Good luck with the post, Ky!

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bikaworu on Sun May 22, 2016 6:36 pm

It's been a while since I've had the chance to sit down & write!!! I've been swamped with finishing up this year's work but I will be posting today n__n

bikaworu
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diejyushi on Mon May 23, 2016 2:16 am

First post is up! That was a lot of messing around... I had fun, but I'm sleepy. Wagh.

diejyushi
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue May 24, 2016 1:29 am

'Ello everyone, apologies for a lack of contribution on my part. Apart from uni throwing the last humongous piles of work on my lap, my computer has gone on the fritz and to make matters worse my new one won't arrive until two or so weeks. Which means I'm kind of stuck here twiddling thumbs at the moment.

I'll do whatever I can to find a suitable, temporary replacement, place to post from (away from prying eyes anyway). Until then, feel free to ignore Gwendoline so as to not completely have this roleplay come to a screeching halt.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Tue May 24, 2016 8:32 pm

I love zack, I do. I'll wait til someone else has posted and then do one

Ky-Lin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Ok I posted again! And I think I came up with a satisfactory enough reason as to why (for the moment) Gwendoline is not in the conversation and thank you bikaworu and diejyushi for having your characters sit across from Nukpana and Gwendoline! Makes it slightly more easy for her to be in a conversation, still kind of hard since I decided to make her not a social creature, but that was my own fault XD

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diejyushi on Thu May 26, 2016 8:19 pm

Of course, Fredalice. Those two are quite the characters, after all! I'd like to see how their relationship with August turns out... ww.

diejyushi
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri May 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Thanks! Zack's kind of hilarious to me - he's like 'you're a wiener which also means hotdog now go eat you asshole" haha. I find characters who care but are really, really grudging about it funny and interesting.

Also I place a bet for around two weeks after they attend school for Nukpana to eat someone. Probably Zack - as the first year showing her around he's got the highest chance of discovering the masquerade. Or other people, maybe a third year bully or something. Maybe Shin; he seems the kind to look around to find out what's going on if I'm any guess? I dunno.

*places money on table*

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon May 30, 2016 8:11 pm

You have more faith in Nukpana than I do! XD

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:54 pm

I'm surprised she hasn't decked someone in the face already if I'm honest. You'd think all these lovely dinner-on-legs would've gotten Nukpana to show a bit of fang, at least.

Incidentally I've posted, albeit a rusty one. I dunno, but I don't think there's much that Gwendoline can do at this stage besides, y'know, awkward conversation.

With that said, how's everyone doing? Fine, I hope? Couldn't help but notice that some people haven't really done any posting anywhere on this here roleplay. Kind of curious about that, actually.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:58 pm

I noticed that as well, it looks like Mell and Zack are the only humans if I gathered that right. If no one else is going to answer from our little group, maybe we go ahead and "start classes". The humans who are there could be nominated to show the group around, show the city, and things like that. Guides or something and if there are any third years still hanging around we could say that their classes are pushed together with second years or something, no enough room or crap like that. I dont know, something to keep this thing going for the few.

Probably message people before hand though if theyre still going to post. I was mainly waiting for someone that Mell and Zack are sitting with to post but...

Ky-Lin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:50 pm

OK so would maybe the people who are still here want to continue posting? We can maybe keep updates on who's still here or not as we go along because I fear that if we continue to wait for those who haven't posted yet that this rp will die

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!