Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Call of Pandora

Call of Pandora~ Reservation/Discussion

a part of “Call of Pandora”, a fictional universe by Klockwork0reo.

New York City erupts full of creatures once thought legend, which quickly engulf the world. In the center of the chaos, stands a girl, three choices, and a box.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Call of Pandora”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Call of Pandora~ Reservation/Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:27 am

And posted! Sorry for the delay, and to clarify something I should have done before - Dan's a waif prophet. Saw the box and stuff, although he didn't quite know what he was seeing until it was too late. So if you want to explore that option there's three for more variables now! I'm actually not quite sure what to do with Jacob as of now though, so just pretend he's skulking around in a building watching what's going on with interest or something. Does anyone find it surprising how you can't seem to think of anything to write for a few days until suddenly an idea hits you and you write out over a few hundred words in one day?

Also, uh, don't worry Klockwork! My weekends tend to be empty too, so you aren't alone. Although posting is easier when its over the week since I have less urge to do marathons on shows...
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:09 am

I am back, and I will post shortly. Thank you for your patience.
"In breaking news, the Sky. The Earth.

Life.

Existence as an unchanging plane with horizons of birth and death in faint distance. There is nothing to speak about.

There never was."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:55 pm

Apologies for the delay. My computer was still glitching out, forcing me to restart the post each time. I promise to keep a better discipline on posting.

I'd also like to unlock the posting routine. It seems to slow things down just a bit too much when person B is waiting for unrelated person A. Anyways, have fun guys. Sorry about all of this trouble, it should be smooth sailing from here on out.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:48 am

i'm finishing up my part right now but i've run into something. so i researched and found out that a fast flight from the UK to the USA would take 5 hours. and i mean a fast flight. so i was originally planning on the meet up to happen in this post but with that time delay it doesn't seem like it'll happen until more time has passed in the story unless you have an answer for this. just thought i'd update!

EDIT: posted. if there's anything I missed in the details of lore or the makeup of the centuries (or anything really) then don't hesitate to let me know.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Nope, it seems well enough alright, and besides... I don't think anyone's going to be getting close to that box for a while anyway. As for five hours of waiting, oh... believe me, I plan on throwing about some wrenches.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Perhaps I should start sending out pms... to see if everyone's still there.

It's been nearly a week since VincentRaye's post, and still not even a word back from the other contributors. I'll give it a bit more, I'm worried this is going to die before this gets going, and if so... damn.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:58 pm

i was literally just about to write a similar message. i was hoping to pick up the pace by posting shortly after you did. and i even let the weekend thing pass. but here it is on wednesday and not even a work in the ooc.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:12 pm

Whelp. I'll give it a night or so, if nothing back, then... I'll start sending out. I know Alle is in the "Black Cats" Roleplay too, and he doesn't SEEM to be silent there, but who knows.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Just found this on the other RP's OOC. It might make some sense as to ONE of the disappearances.

Alle9009 wrote: Apologies but I'll have to take leave until the weekend, around three days away. Currently school work is piling up like crazy and I have to take care of that, leaving no time to think about plot. I'll still be able to check and reply things probably, but I won't be able to post.

Really sorry about this, but since these assignments are my turning point for whether I pass or fail the module I really need to focus on them. . .

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:23 pm

yeah. that seems like a very good reason to keep someone busy. but i agree with sending out those PMs to at least see what's up. especially if a person is active in another RP.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:43 pm

so any updates?

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:59 pm

I sent out messages. No response as of yet.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:39 pm

oh rats, I forgot to update here. Sorry, my bad!

I'm more or less free over the weekend, although not as much as I'd like, so I should be able to get up a post. I was mostly waiting for Shad to post a reply back, though, but I guess I could skip that bit if you guys want?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:39 pm

I gave it some thought, and I'd rather have a few characters fall behind, over having the entire RP die, so I'll let you post Alle, and we can keep going until we hear back from them.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:00 am

Aight then, posted! Gab is brought to safety wearing a gaudy floral scarf on his head like women of the old, and my characters are heading towards the subway. I'll do Jacob once we've actually hit the subway. I was thinking of the group travelling little by little towards the closest underground tunnel, so I guess Dan, Seth and Xander are one group.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:05 am

Hey. I'll post soon. Lately my time has been eaten by the occasional "emergency", and I seem to have fallen a little under the weather as a result. I'll drag my sorry ass out of bed and post tomorrow.

With Inkwell's post up, I'd recommend a time-skip until everyone arrives in ONE city. It might make things. . . easier.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:48 am

I'm up for that. We should probably discuss what the three factions are doing too, I guess. So does everyone meet in the shelter?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:06 pm

well, the first wave of the council (the first plane of troops including my characters) are en route to ground zero of where everything is going down. they are assigned for recon and gather data on what exactly came out of the box as well as trying to find it. the teams that will follow behind them will be support and defense teams as well as backup for the first team. that's what the council is doing at this point in time.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Hmm, they might have trouble dealing with the griffins. Then again, the council are probably prepared enough to deal with them. I had the Council members who lived inside the city gather together to prepare for taking the box, or because the Organisation seemed to be changing their moves, but they were too late for it, since they were just ending preparations when the box was opened. That's what Seth was doing before the boom - carting around some packages needed for the preparation.

Jacob might be... well. He's currently gathering information on what's happening. He knows the box is open, and he knows that the griffon's come from the box. He also has a griffon feather - I'll explain later how he got it. I kind of regret not getting something up for him to save Alias and the others from said griffon attack, because that'd be a perfect way to gain their trust, but eh. Had too many things to do at the time. He's gonna try approaching the others and be friendly, gathering information as he goes.

My other characters'll be at the shelter, I guess. Seth might try to contact the council to inform them what happened. Would that be alright?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:55 pm

So many questions Alle.

But I have one for you. You keep mentioning Seth, and the Council. Unless I'm very... VERY wrong, Seth was a member of the Order, right? Cuz, if not then my mind is blown. Like...

Ker-pshhhhh! BOOOOM

Not pretty.

But, as for meeting up, I'm thinking of having Vix and Alias take over one of those Order Command Posts, and sending a distress signal out to the Council. Afterwards, I'd imagine everyone left is going to go after the Box, with the Order and the Council taking supplies or whatnot from nearby outposts while trying to hunt down, and take the Box.

EDIT: To be clear, keep your guys "safe", and in the subways, as that's where the outpost will be. Say, they might hear gunfire, or whatever you wanna do, but... hey if you'd like to meet with them, you know what's goin' on.

Also, the Box is going to be lodged in the chest of that huge golem from earlier. (Probably gonna need to drop it to take the thing.) Oh, and dear-y me, I forgot to mention, creatures seem to get... stronger near the Box. Able to do more 'things'. . .

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!