Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Charmed Waters

Charmed Waters

a part of “Charmed Waters”, a fictional universe by BoneBrain.

An unlikely pirate crew seeks the riches beyond the Unresting Abyss. Adventure camaraderie and humour to follow.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Charmed Waters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Charmed Waters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:47 am

LORDY LORDY LORDY Oh man. I cannot wait to get a response up to all of that. Working on it now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:00 pm

@Kat I was honestly worried you'd be pissed that my character went off on your character, but I'm glad to see I was wrong.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Sorry if my post is a little weak! I had just finished a 1.5k word post, but I wanted to knock this out before I got too behind! I'll do better!

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:28 am

I'll have a post up for Atticus today then!
Last edited by Scarlet Loup on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that I'm currently bed ridden with one of the worst stomach bugs I've ever experienced. I've been sick for about four days now, so I'm hoping that I'll start feeling better soon. I have a great response post all ready in my mind, but if I try to sit at my computer to type it I'll probably hurl. I can barely look at my phone screen for long. Just wanted to let y'all know why I've been dead for the past few days!
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

D: Oh yikes! I hope you feel better ASAP @star

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Oh gosh I hope you feel better @Starlight77. Actually this might be a good time to mention that I will be gone for a few days on the 30th. I'm getting surgery and I need a few days to recover. :) Nothing serious.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:07 am

@Star and @BoneBrain - hope you two get better soon!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 am

AAAAAAAAHHH EVERYONE GET BETTER SOON WISHING ALL OF THE LOVE AND POSITIVITY AND JOY TO ALL OF YOU...

Was going to say that I will be posting soon, but seeing that @Starlight77 has a response in mind, I'm a little hesitant to post mine. That being said, should I still post ASAP or should I wait? :/

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:00 am

I think I'll be OK by tomorrow, if not by later today, so I'd hold off, Kat, if you don't mind. uwu

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:32 am

@Star and @katy - I guess I'll post after you two? Don't want to hold either of you you at all because I'll be busy most of today.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:35 pm

Ok so, I'm able to sit up at my desktop without dying, so I might be able to get a post up today.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Don't push yourself to hard. I'd miss you if you die. :)

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:57 am

There's the post! Kinda... sad and depressing, but good I'm hoping. xP Still trying to shake this bug. Four days of chicken soup, crackers and dry cereal sucks.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:43 pm

my mom used to make grilled cheese and toast when my brother and I were sick. You could try that to give you a little more variety. Also sprite and ginger ale. Good to see you're up enough to post @Star :)

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Xd I love how everyone is just ignoring Abe. It's perfect. Also Grilled cheese is an excellent call. Lemon tea with honey is really nice too if your throat is sore. :)

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Yeah, I had some grilled cheese and stuff, but it seemed to make my stomach feel worse, so I just kinda stuck with the super dry dairy-free shite. That and lots of chicken soup.

Also, I've only just posted, and a part of me is just predicting what's going to happen next, lmao. Like, someone is going to step in and say they'll go with Doe to protect her, and there's this whole scene were Doe pretends that this person is one of her clients so they can stay with her back at the brothel for Doe to get her stuff together before leaving. I just think it would be so awkward and funny.

And then that gets me thinking of what the girls call Juane. A part of me likes Big Daddy, just because it makes me laugh. Or how about just Daddy? It's such a fun cliche. What do you guys think? xP

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:34 pm

@ BoneBrain Hey Meg giggled. She's too happy and drunk to do anything else about it.

@Star Honestly, I was going to have Meg tell her that she had her back so she could offer to take her down there. If anyone tries anything they'll have to talk to Red Star and her very sharp dagger. :)

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:37 pm

@Cryptic That would be hilarious because Doe would have to pretend Red is a new client to get her in. It would just be funny and ridiculous and super fun to write. xP

So, who's turn is it to post? I'm assuming it's Kat's, because Jazz has a shit ton of sass to respond to.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Yeah, I'm waiting on her to post before I do anything else. I'm worried about things dying though. D:

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!