Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Reunited for Summer

Reunited for Summer

a part of “Reunited for Summer”, a fictional universe by Whatsername.

Ten celebrity friends will spend a summer reunited before continuing on with their busy lives.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reunited for Summer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reunited for Summer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Rose Rockefeller is all done, I hope you like her

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kmo48678
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:05 am

All finished characters have been accepted :). Feel free to start discussing relationships, but I'm going to wait to post the thread until we get more characters added.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:35 pm

I would love to be able to get the relationship thread up by tomorrow, and get officially started by the weekend, so please try to finish your WIPs up :).

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:41 pm

I decided to post the relationship thread tonight, so feel free to start on that! I included some prompts on the coded layout, in case anyone is stuck for things to put down, but you don't need to answer those questions specifically. Just an extra tool for guidance, if needed!

Peachy, theultimatetrombone and LindaRose all have WIPs in, so as soon as those are finished, they'll be added to our list as well :)!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:57 am

I finished with Valen already, just have to finish her brother. I'll send out some PMs for ideas for relations later.

Just fyi before i get Santi, Valen's brother, in - he'll be more of the free spirit where as Valen tends to be more of a cold observer.
edit: sent out some pms for lations
going to wait to figure out those before i figure out the rest
trying to make a proper messy web for my little Valen

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:53 pm

To those of you playing the last male characters, please try to finish them up or get the majority of them done (ex. Basics, personality and appearance). I would love to be able to start by tomorrow but can't with the skewed gender ratio we currently have. Thanks!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachy on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:47 am

Howell's mostly done. Just gotta work out the history bits, then he's good to go. c:

peachy
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Great! We just have two more males to go, and then we're good :D! I'd love to start tomorrow, so if those of you who are finished could get your relationships up, that would be great!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:35 am

Just following up that I do still intend on starting tomorrow! Please finish up your characters and get your relationships worked out!

Some basic info for before we start....

Here's a link to a video tour of the house that they'll all be staying in, which I totally recommend watching xD. It totally got my aesthetic vibes pumping, and it'll give you a good idea of where they're all staying. It's a real house for sale (obviously), so here's a link to its online posting, but yeah, that'll be the house that they're all staying in. It's the house that Owen and Kylie's father, and Natalia and Andre's mother own. The couple, however, will be in Europe for the summer, so it's free reign for the twelve of them staying there. I know realistically, a lot of them probably have their own family homes in the area, or their own apartments. I'm cool with that, but just for the sake of the story, I think it would be cool if they all also kind of had a reason to have to stay at the main house. Like, maybe their house is being renovated over the summer, or the lease on their apartment just ended so they're still house hunting for an upgrade from that, or their apartments/homes are in NY or somewhere else. Just because, I think it'll be more fun when drama starts happening, that everyone can't just run off to their house 5 minutes away and live there ;D kind of would defeat the purpose.

The RP is going to start on July 4th, probably in the evening. Everyone would have moved in the day before or that morning, but I think it might be boring/drag on to play that out, so we're going to begin right during the Fourth of July party that Owen/Natalia/Andre/Kylie will be hosting at their house (though, Girl2, from our past versions, I feel like it's mostly Natalia hosting xD). It'll just be a festive 4th of July party, but hopefully a good way to start the roleplay off with some fun & drama!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:10 pm

First post is up! We're starting at 6pm on Friday, July 4th. All of the characters moved in that morning or the day before, so that's all taken care of. The party started at five, so the majority of the guests should be there or arriving, and the food will start coming out at around 6:30 :)!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:23 pm

@Whatsername, @LaurenAFI,

Owen is such a cockblocker lol! UGGGGHHH!!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:25 am

@LaurenAFI, @royals
I almost hope that they push Rose in the pool so I can make a post of her losing her perfect facade

kmo48678
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:13 am

We have to see her in her perfect facade first before we can break it down! It's not fun if we don't get to see that first ;D!!! Owen is the only person who she's probably going to want to push into the pool tn lol. Haven can be the bad one, Kylie is trying to keep her halo ;)

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:00 pm

BurningBridges let me know that she's not going to bring Chris in for a couple of days before she's busy and doesn't want to allow people to interact with him and then keep them waiting for a response, but LindaRose and peachy, are you still here?

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:08 pm

I'll def post tomorrow. I've had to finalize some things all day.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:48 am

Will be posting today!

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Hey everyone! I finally put up the WIP for Santi - sorry it's taken so long, I just started a second job. Anyhow, would love to make some ships for the cutie pie!

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:08 am

Chris is coming, I promise! I've been so busy, and mostly have just been logging in on my phone, but I hope to be able to post tomorrow night or Monday.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Sorry I haven't posted the past couple days. Working on a post now.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 pm

@eirakitten, who's Brooke sitting with?

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!