Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tainted Blood

Tainted Blood

a part of “Tainted Blood”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

Children around the world born half-human half-supernatural are in danger. This is the only place where they are safe and can learn to control their powers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tainted Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tainted Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:04 am

Hey, thanks so much for checking out my RP, feel free to drop a reservation in, more specific info about creating characters to come in the OOC

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Tainted Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:46 am

I was wondering if I could reserve a few characters. I'll start with two,
I'd love to play the Half fairy child and was wondering if I could change the FC to Evanna Lynch.
I would also love the male half vampire child. Again if I could go with a different FC that would be awesome.
Caleb Landry Jones
I might reserve a teacher in a bit, if they don't get taken.
I really hope this takes off, I'm so tired of RP's dying before they even start:(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collins
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:00 pm

@Collins, I agree.

I would also like to reserve two characters as well please.

The half-angel and the half-elf, but I would like to change the face claim to Matthew Daddario.

If that's okay D:
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Nice! I'm getting excited for this!

Collins
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:59 pm

@Collins and Cryptic, yes and yes :) Thanks so much for your guys interest, and this RP better not die early aha, I fully intend on seeing it through!

Also note to everyone, I'm about to make another OOC just with info about characters and making CS, check it out!

Edit: and if anyone wants to play a teacher go for it, but I'm happy having them as NPC if there is no interest

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:54 pm

In that case I would love Kristen Ritter. I think her as a half vampire is a very cool choice.

Collins
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:10 pm

oh thanks :) And go ahead, (just gonna drop it in here that she'd be coming to the end of her life span, which may or may not come into your character)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:28 pm

That could be very interesting. I'm excited!

Collins
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ragdoll on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:33 am

Hey unicorns.are.real! Can I reserve Half-Vampire, with Park Shin-Hye as FC.
to the times I'm seething with hatred, to the times I'm blind with love, fucking
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx f ❀ c k i n g ,
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxf ❀ c k i n g ,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshhh*t sta*n *:ο½₯゚✧
"(insert wise quote here
continuation of wise quote)
"
✍(person who said wise quote)

x
x

The Ragdoll
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:43 am

Hi there! This looks super interesting and I'd love to be a part of it. Was wondering If I could reserve the Half Demon?

Thanks!

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:59 am

Yeah, both those reservations are fine :) :)

Also just letting people know I've decided to open up more slots, with opposite genders of the current races since I realize most of the kids have been reserved :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Hey! I'd love to reserve FC: Lights Poxleitner | RACE: Half-Banshee :) Thanks so much! :D

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:04 pm

BoneBrain! Wazzup! Glad to see you joinin' us :)

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:42 pm

Hey Cryptic! ^_^ Happy to be Roleplaying with you! :) It's gonna be awesome.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:00 pm

YAY Molly is all done finally, now to finish the other two.

Collins
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Aspen is finished! I just have to get Micha's history and then she is finished as well. Micha is finished! :D

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:41 pm

I should have my character up tonight! Though I apologize I will be away for a few days starting tomorrow. I'm getting surgery on my knee so I will be at the hospital likely till sunday. But I will be good to go after that!

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Oh man knee surgery is no joke! Hope everything goes well.
also
ERIC IS DONE!!! woo hoo

Collins
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:59 pm

Oooh that sucks Bone, but that's all good hope you recover well :)

Also loving the characters so far guys!

And yep that reservation is fine :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Thanks guys! I'm a little nervous but I feel like its gonna go well haha.

EDIT: Well He's submitted. I'm trying my hand at an asshole character. ^_^ It should be fun.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!