Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Of Glory

Of Glory

a part of “Of Glory”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

It is in our nature to lie, to deceive. We are all too often driven by our ambition and greed rather than our love for other humans, and this greed is what sends us on a path toward retrogression.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Glory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Of Glory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:02 pm

True. I guess that would work.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:08 am

I finally got the post up. Sorry it's a bit crappy. Brain isn't running on full steam quite yet, but at least I'm back in this. Now no more getting sick.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:58 pm

Hey again, all! Again, great job on the posts - I can't begin to describe how proud I am of how this roleplay has begun to unfurl. I'm thinking we'll skip pretty soon because most of our interactions have closed up. Sunshine and I are finishing up a collab, and then I suppose we'll skip a bit after that. Is anyone still working on a post? I'd like to make sure everything is covered before we skip.

In the next "scene" I'm actually planning on sort of giving all of the characters free time to interact with whomever in private situations. We've done two very public scenes so far, so hopefully this will build relationships a bit more. Please feel free to reach out to me if you want to interact with any of my characters!

We'll probably do one or two more scenes during the celebration and then I'm thinking we'll send them all home to spend some time in their own countries before we throw something else their way.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Hey, I'm kind of in a rut as to what to post, or if I should just wait until after the time skip to post? What do you think?
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:21 pm

You should probably just wait. I'm only waiting on a post from Demai, and I have to post my collab with Sunshine - then we'll skip

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Alright cool. I wait anxiously for the time skip and for drama to unfold!

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:03 pm

I'm going to assume it's alright with the rest of you if we timeskip soon. I plan on getting the final post up for this scene some time tonight, and I'll have posts up for a few of my characters this weekend to start the skip. I plan on leaving some without a post so they can be placed in scenes later on.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:11 am

A timeskip is good with me. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:45 am

Same. Not much else for my characters to do for the time being except watch others joust.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:38 am

I've closed up the scene, and my post to officiate the timeskip should be coming at you all tomorrow. Currently, I have have Christoph and Ronan busy, and I have Cyprian and Corinna open - as well as Ulfric (but I'd like to free him up later). I'll be making the first post with Cyprian, but feel free to message me if you want to plan an interaction between any of your characters and my characters!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:52 am

The post is up, so feel free to post for your characters as well now!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:47 am

Still here, everyone! Just working on a collab. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Still here too! Demai and I finished our collab but she's not going to post it until she's finished with another.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:47 pm

Glad to hear! Demai and I have a collab going right now, so that's why. I leave for college on Friday, so I've been a bit frazzled. I'm still around, of course. I'm not planning on backing out any time soon.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:03 am

She lives! College is fun, but it definitely is a bit more hectic than high school. I'm still adjusting a bit to my new life, but I'm hoping to get some posts up in my free time. Hope you're all still in it for the long haul with me. By any chance, could I see who's still around just through a quick reply in the OOC or a PM?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:54 am

I'm here! :) pretty much waiting on others...

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:19 am

Still here, as well, Scarlet! :D Work has been a little bit hectic for me.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:26 am

Hey! Quick question, I'm currently building an RP based on a book I'm writing because It would make an interesting RP, but here's where i need your opinions: I have backstories for the characters that I would like to keep, but I'm not sure if players would prefer to make them up. Not their whole backstories just pieces and some intended relationship things. So what do you think? Should I add the small backstories beneath the character descriptions or just let them come up with their own things?

Figured since this rp provides some backstory it would work as an example.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:21 pm

I know I enjoy having a bit of background information to work with. I think it helps clear up some basic questions a writer might have about their character. Plus, it helps determine some early, important character relations.

Also, everyone, please continue to post! I have Corinna and Christoph open for interaction, and I don't want to cut this scene just yet. Please contact me if you have any ideas for this scene. Once I feel we've done enough, we'll skip again, and I think it'll be safe to make the next scene the last one of the celebration.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:58 am

@Scarlet; Still here, I promise! And we could always do a lovely collab between Mary and Christoph. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!