Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stray Dog Strut

[SDS] Relationships Topic

a part of “Stray Dog Strut”, a fictional universe by cybernekokaito.

A group of ability users open up an odd jobs shop in Yokohama, just a floor above the Armed Detective Agency. What follows was beyond their wildest dreams. [ Bungo Stray Dogs spin off ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stray Dog Strut”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [SDS] Relationships Topic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:12 pm

Lol, Mako would probably secretly calculate her weight and how much drinks it takes for her to go before she passes out in a self-bet and morbid curiosity. Although, maybe there's a room on top of the bar for cases like that? I mean, there tends to be a room like that in most establishments I've been to in case the people there need an extra change of clothes or store their stuff or even a place to sleep for a late night, so its possible. Up to Chrian tho.

I guess Mako and Steph might get along well, in a sort of teasing way? I mean, they do have some points they are in agreement with, like death and teasing Victor, but at the same time Mako is rather guarded around people. Not very likely to let them in close until a long time has passed. I guess they only really knew each other recently? Like a few months or something, I dunno. There'd be kind of a switch - from smiling but distant to some light teasing to full on teasing I guess.

Heh, when I referred Shizaya fight I was actually talking about how it might be similar to that, in that Vic tries to hit him while Mako dodges and runs. Sorry for the vagueness, my bad! Though Mako would certainly go 'Nooo T^T' if Vic deducts from his salary haha. Less money for videogames! And rent, but eh. Videogames are more important lol XD

As for Shuuji, Mako would probably try not to get on his nerves since, well, boss and general trust issues. He'd probably spend most of his time cooped up in his room playing videogames until the wee hours of the morning when not in work, avoiding contact unless absolutely necessary, and only open up around a few months later. Which would probably be when around the time he tries to get Vic to blow up and make things at the apartment a lot more livelier and noisy lol. I'm not sure about Shuuji's reaction to all this, what do you think?

Also as an added side note Mako can also boost energy levels, so that in combo with Steph's abilities (if Shuuji's illness is anemia or related to blood) might help him be less sick, as well as give Wilhelm more energy. :D
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:29 pm

@Emmyz - absolutely! you're free to take whatever liberties you'd like, i'mmostly open to anything. & you're right. mary would ABSOLUTELY try to get steph to wear cute girly things

@Alle9009 - if mako gets vic all riled up & it gets loud he'll probably just sit there while everything is loud & crashes around him while sipping some tea LMAO. he rarely ever yells or gets really mad, & he probably enjoys it when he hears that stuff secretly, bc it's endearing to him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:50 pm

And now I'm imagining Wilhelm trying to join in with the chaos and Jacob holding onto his brother's collar to stop him...
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:51 pm

@Emmyz
Yes, I was looking for someone that would do that. Also, since Erena's not the smartest. In battle, the roles can reverse and Steph could be the one controlling.

@Alexus
Since, Erena and the brothers are all librarians, I would think they would see each other? Frankly, Erena only become one to read the books, so I could see Jacob scolding at Erena for her ineptitude.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:04 pm

@Phantom's Sword
Sure :P I can sorta see Jacob staying reserved around Erena though maybe the two could get into a discussion on any books they've read? Meanwhile Wilhelm will probably really like her haha

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:27 am

@Cyber - and now I'm imagining the scene set to Beethoven. Or Batch! Like Shuuji's just sitting there drinking tea listening to classical music while everything goes to wreck around him XD And then forcing them to clean up when its all over. Then Vic leaves Mako to the cleaning because it was his fault and cause he's the owner of the house lol.

@Alexus - If Wilhelm tried to join in Mako would probably go "WE WILL RULE TOGETHER!" lol. While secretly preparing to be backstabbed. Or alternatively the fight goes to them and it becomes a free for all HAHAHA

How would the Grimm brothers react to Mako, by the way? I get the feeling that Mako might get along with Wilhelm well since they're friendly people, but I'm not so sure about Jacob. Mako's not quiet and he doesn't really care about books, although he does read visual novels. Would they get along if that were the case?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:39 pm

@Alle
I figure Wilhelm will really like Mako's personality and probably laugh at any sarcastic comments that might get thrown his way. Though don't be surprised if something distracts him mid-conversation because it happens most of the time~
Jacob would probably tolerate Mako but not interact with him beyond what is necessary unless Wilhelm drags him into it. He would respect that Mako doesn't really care about books, not everyone does after all, though being friendly isn't really his thing so he'll leave that to his brother.

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:40 pm

I have decided that I like the idea of Wilhelm being Shuuji's bodyguard of sorts, drawing attacks from abilities away from him maybe?
Though Wilhelm will prioritize his brother's safety above all so... >.>"

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:54 pm

that's a good idea! www

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!