Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

[Ghalerion] Torin Tack[Fantasy]

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

[Ghalerion] Torin Tack[Fantasy]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:21 am

Name:Torin Tack
Race:Monster
height:10 even
Weight:1,000 lbs [all muscle when in Beserk mode] 150 lbs reg
Eyes:Pure glowing red
skin:Red
hair:bald
Head Feature:foot long horns
head wear:Mask that covers mouth and nose. {black}
Torso: none
arms:gauntlets with spiked knuckles{red}
Shoulders:Metal shoulders with 3 big spikes going upwards.{red}
Waist:Ogre Belt{white}
Legs:Mail pants with metal sheets off of the outside of each thigh.{light grey}
Feet:Greaves with spiked knees.{dark grey.}
MArkings on the chest shaped like a moon facing down with spikes out of the back of it that glows red. On the arms are what looks likes swords that glow red. On the forehead markings that looks like a sun which glows yellow.
Weapon:generates heavy weapons such as axes Lances Bastard swords ect.
Two giant spikes that go out of his back and point up
Bald
Evil
intl:11
Wis:10
Dex:13
Con:40
Chr:3
STR:50
His clothing shapes itself to match Torin's
BIO:A beast created by Calismus he had been created to be a creature of pure evil. Something bent on destruction of life and that should obey every command made by Collismus... the key word being should. Shortly after the beast was at its full potential its bloodlust and appetite for destruction grew out of control and escaped. The beast should not be challenged for it barley fells pain when damaged. A pure monster with barley any emotion the only way to control it is to litterally take its heart and change it to good. If you are confronted by this monster of pure strength you must destroy its weapons which is a part of it. If you take out the weapon you can weaken the beast just enough to do serious damge to it. Be warned though, the weapons are as strong as the beast itself. But only when he is in beserk mode which lasts about 10 to 30 minutes unless he is really pumped up than it will last about a week, than he cant use it for a day.
Last edited by Nightmare on Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:08 am

[align=left]Image[/align] He speaks for himself

[align=center]"I am a monster created in Calismus. That bastard who created me... for some reason I dont even come close to killing him, I could care about his, or any other life. Yet I cannot touch him. I have reached my full potential, but now I feel a desire to kill... to watch people scream and bleed... a desire to destroy. Those damndable tests may have been the beginning of all of my tase for death... But it all relates to one person... the man that for some reason I cannot kill. I feel this unending hatrred for him and all living things... Damndable creator!! He must have made something in my design that won't allow me to kill him, otherwise his corpse would be strewn from here all the wat to the underworld, just to burn.. I have to escape and find some way to quench my thirst... Now I have a thirst just to face a powerful opponent. I swear I shall use this power I wield to kill him someday, until than I shall use it to destroy the most powerful opponent and throw this wretched planet into oblivion!.. All I need is the power."[/align]
Last edited by Nightmare on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:04 am

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:
Monsters are the things most feared. Beings of pure evil who have no sympathy for even the smallest life.

Primary Class:
Barbarians are usually reay to fight when the time comes.

Deity:
none

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.