Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

TOTAL REQUEST LIVE

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: TOTAL REQUEST LIVE

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:47 pm

lol...well I really wanted a pic. and thank you so much she looks great.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:46 am

Thank you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:39 pm

Ok is it alright if I do another one? This is my other and older major char
Name: Selv
Species: human

PHYSICAL STATISTICS <--Helpful site
Height: 5'6
Weight: unknown
Waistline: unknown
Body Type: tall thin

APPEARANCE
--Hair--
Length: to waist
Style: 5% wavy 95% strait
Texture: wavy soft, thick
Color: black
--Eyes--
Shape: almond
Size: normal
Color: dark blue
Eyelashes: medium
--Skin--
Shade: tan
Scars: none
Tattoos: none
--Clothing--
Top: molded to look like a sleevles ziped up leather jacket.
Over-top: none
Bottoms: jeans
Shoes: silver-blue dragon skin boots
Accessories: a leather nap-sack for storing the rare items she collects and a sword with a blue blade and silver dragon shaped hilt with an onyx set in the handle.

MENTAL STATISTICS
Concept: (A few words to sum up your character) knows alot of things after traveling alot friendly and eager to meet friends, pretty easy for her to trust but well guards secrets.
Demeanor: calm friendly and cheerful but hard to control herself when she's angry.

REQUEST SPECIFICS:
Pose: holding her sword pointed in a slanted position torward the ground with the knapsack slung over her right shoulder. (She's left handed with her sword.)
Expression: slight smile
Scene: any I guess
Sample Images:
Other Resources:

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mahtan_Elensar on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:55 pm

SOMEONE ACTUALLY DREW MY CHARACTER?!?!?! HOLY CRAP THANKS! Sword looks fine.
"You know what you did!" Mahtan yelled at the watch shaking it. The watch didn't answer.

Mahtan_Elensar
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xemnas_Superior on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:00 pm

O.O OMG! Thanks *hugs* He looks great! Thank you a million times! :D

Xemnas_Superior
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilalis Adai on Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Name: Seno Shinomori
Species: Half-Elf

Height: 5'11
Weight: 63.5 kg
Waistline: 32"
Body Type: Slim, and well toned

APPEARANCE
--Hair--
Length: to the end of his shoulder blades. Bangs go to the top of his shoulder and hang freely.
Style: Parted bangs with a few strands in his face. Pony tail near the end of his hair.
Texture: Straightened and layered
Color: A silverish white
--Eyes--
Shape: serious with a hint of concern
Size: small
Color: Red
Eyelashes: medium and partially curled.
--Skin--
Shade: pale
Scars: none that are visible
Tattoos: none that are visible
--Clothing--
Top: Grey Long sleeve tunic
Over-top: Black robe tailored to his size so it isn't big, and it cuts off at the waist so there is one large part and one long piece that goes down the front. All sides stop halfway down his calf.
Bottoms: Dark-tanned trousers
Shoes: long leather boots with iron tips.
Accessories: An ancient looking book that has odd writing on the front.

MENTAL STATISTICS
Concept: Serious, quiet, reserved, layed back, with a hint of happiness...somewhere...likes milk,doesn't drink alcohol.
Demeanor: Likes to help, stays out of unnecessary trouble, not easily frightened, very honest.

REQUEST SPECIFICS:
Pose:
Expression: calm with a confident smirk
Scene: Two people in a bar are trying to pick a fight. He is being calm but has a confident smile with his serious eyes. It's a scare tactic.
Sample Images:Closest thing I could find that looks somewhat like Seno in my mind...
Other Resources:
"Seekers of light......believe not in truth.....believe not in forever......but are empty and inconsistent, as are all things......"

-P.S.O. Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution

My Multiverse Characters

Ilalis Adai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snow_fae on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:31 pm

Name: Misa Einikusu
Species: human

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 185
Waistline: 34"
Body Type: Average, curvy

APPEARANCE
--Hair--
Length: mid-back
Style: Her hair has two pigtails in it, each parted into three braids. She has chin length bangs in the front framing her face, and in the back her hair is kept down.
Texture: smooth and silky
Color: Black with baby blue highlights. (very small ones laced in through out all of her hair except her bangs) Her bangs are black, with baby blue tips, about an inch and a half long.
--Eyes--
Shape: average? lol
Size: slightly larger than average
Color: Her eyes change colors, but most often they are golden brown.
Eyelashes: normal
--Skin--
Shade: very pale, with very very light freckles on her shoulders.
Scars: no very distinctive one are very visible, but she has one on her right arm, two inches below her wrist. in the middle of that area is a egg-like scar around a centimeter in length, and to the left of it is a longer thinner scar, about four and a half inches long. its shaped like a very elongated and stretched up backwards s. (doesnt have to be shown)
Tattoos: none
--Clothing--
Top: three different styles of tank tops layered over each other. (Basically a black version of what Tilda Swinton wore as Gabriel in Constantine)
Over-top: none
Bottoms: lose black pants with straps and buckles hanging down and crossing. (same as above, a black version of Gabriels angel costume)
Shoes: barefoot or with some simple flats.
Accessories: a ring on her left ring finger, just a simple silver band, and a slender black leather collar around her neck (not high up, it sits just above where her neck and shoulders join.) It has small spikes, and a small silver bell and a spade-shaped dogtag with an engraving on it. Her tongue is pierced, although that probably doesn't matter. She has a black cat's tail.

MENTAL STATISTICS
Concept: pretty, goth, pet, blah. lol. I based her offa myself cept the pretty part cos I'm not very lol.
Demeanor: BiPolar. Either shy or very outgoing, she switches between but usually she is always polite, acts happy whether she is or not, and has a great imagination. very creative, and hardworking.

REQUEST SPECIFICS:
Pose: whatever you wish
Expression: whatever you wish, although sometime Misa gets really dreamy, and lost in her thoughts.
Scene:
Sample Images: this is kind of what her hair style looks like (I know you cant tell that well, but eh.): http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg77 ... eh/g71.jpg (yea,. thats me in the pic.. and the bangs are usually framing the face, not tucked behind her ears.) and this is a pic of the collar:http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg77/snowfae13/Meh/?action=view&current=kitten.jpg
Other Resources:

-----
Thanks a ton. ^_^ I hope you did/do well on all your finals!

snow_fae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Thu May 01, 2008 1:18 pm

Z'omg, Illalis and snow faeeee... thanks for waiting so patiently! I'll try to get them up by the end of the week give or take a few days!
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Dovey
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snow_fae on Thu May 01, 2008 2:34 pm

*hugs* Take your time, Dovey! I don't mind waiting at all. You do this for us in your own time and do such a great job... I feel bad because I keep wanting to ask you for more things, but you've already drawn several for me! >_<

If I ever write a book or become a singer, I am gonna hire you to draw illustrations/cd covers! Then you'll get lots of money. :)

snow_fae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilalis Adai on Thu May 01, 2008 4:49 pm

no problem waiting, I know you do this on your free time so like snow said take your time if needed. I really appreciate it ^-^

Ilalis Adai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Tue May 13, 2008 11:53 pm

So... uh... I said that I was going to complete these requests in a week...? I don't remember that... >.>;;

Well, anyway, two weeks laterrrr...

Nightia's Selv.

Ilalis Adai's Seno Shinomori: Replete with generic goon! They're in a bar and he's holding his book, in case you couldn't tell, lol...

snow_fae's Misa Enikusu: Whatchutalkinbout! You're a cutie, snow! : D

Thanks for waiting! Summer is draining away all work ethic from me.

Dovey
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Wed May 14, 2008 6:50 am

Thank you so much!!!! I love her!

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ilalis Adai on Wed May 14, 2008 5:04 pm

haha either way I am much appreciative...thank you mucho...

Ilalis Adai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snow_fae on Thu May 15, 2008 12:11 am

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Wow shes perfect! O_O YAy! *glomps* wowwww! thanks so so so so so much! @_@

thanks sO much! ^_^

snow_fae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby you_rock22 on Thu May 22, 2008 7:27 pm

Lacey
female
horse
13 hands
brown

you_rock22
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x__day on Thu May 22, 2008 7:50 pm

Name:Nanalie Banyes
Species:human
Body Type:thin, tall, slightly muscley

Length:Just past shoulder blades
Style:Piecey, angled bangs reaching down to her chin
Texture:smooth,
Color:auburn
--Eyes--
Shape:Round almond
Size:medium
Color:teal, small orange ring around the pupil
Eyelashes:thick
--Skin--
Shade:pale peach, freckles along cheeks
Scars:None
Tattoos:none
--Clothing--
Top:tight white tank decorated with a black plus sign
Over-top:Just past ribs, to elbow, with a hood. Like a small jacket
Bottoms:tight skinny jeans
Shoes:DC skate shoes
Accessories:chunky black braclets

MENTAL STATISTICS
Concept: Confused, sort of shy, a bit suprised at times
Demeanor:Artistic

REQUEST SPECIFICS:
Pose:Sitting, legs spread, elbows on knees
Expression:bored
Scene:stairs
Last edited by x__day on Sun May 25, 2008 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

x__day
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Sat May 24, 2008 11:01 pm

Name: Marty Gillete
Species: Human, nothing out of the ordinary

PHYSICAL STATISTICS <--Helpful site
Height: 5'7"
Weight: unknown
Waistline: unknown
Body Type: Fit, healthy, light skin

APPEARANCE
--Hair--
Length: A little bit higher than his sholders
Style: Tied in a pony tail, much like a powdered wig, no curls
Texture: straight, little or no waves.
Color: mostly a dark brown, with some black.
--Eyes--
Shape: Narrow
Size: Regular sized
Color: Blue
Eyelashes: Small
--Skin--
Shade: Light, a little bit of a tan
Scars: One on his wrist, barely noticable under his cloths
Tattoos: None
--Clothing--
Top: A white, 1720's button up shirt. Cloth layered around his neck, ending with the two ends meeting and tucked together under a dark gold, button up vest. He is wearing a bicorne hat.
Over-top: A blue, 1720's admiral coat, much like an infantry's.
Bottoms: White, slightly loose laced, 1720's navy pants.
Shoes: Boots, a couple inched short from knee high. Black.
Accessories: None

MENTAL STATISTICS
Concept: (A few words to sum up your character) Persuasive, smart. He is loyal to the East India Company and servers as an admiral.
Demeanor: Calm around enemies and a very good in arguements. Other than that he is very kind, but not everyone makes his good side easily.

REQUEST SPECIFICS:
Pose: Holding a fancy rapier in his right hand pointed up, while his left hand which has the scar on it has his hand on a Blunderbuss pistol on his belt.
Expression: Calm, but alert as if something was going to happen.
Scene: Standing on a small cliff above the sea, a large Brig(Ship) behind him.
Sample Images: None
Other Resources: None
I love escalators, because escalators can never break--they can only become stairs.

Blade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Sun May 25, 2008 8:11 am

Omg, I want to draw the horse! You have no idea how much I love drawing horsies! They were, like, the first things I learned to draw! :O I think I'll draw an anthro-horse Dovey 4 da lulz.

BTW, I'm off visiting mah famblies and didn't bring my tablet... so you guys won't get anything for me for a LOOONG TIME. Sorries!

BTW AGAIN, you_rock22 (Yeah, you!), I see you only have 2 posts! That means you're a stranger! Join an RPG! I won't draw for strangers to RPGATEWAY! Even though I really want to draw a horsie. GRRR DILEMMA.

Dovey
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowWake on Tue May 27, 2008 9:28 am

Dovey, you're amazing! I can't believe you do all this in your spare time! O_O

Name: Latona 'Raven' Cadae
Species: Human

PHYSICAL STATISTICS
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 10 stone
Waistline: ?
Body Type: Slim but toned musculature (wiry rather than body-builder)

APPEARANCE
--Hair--
Length: Half-way between her jaw and her shoulders
Style: Straight
Texture: Choppy
Color: Jet black

--Eyes--
Shape: Almond
Size: Standard
Color: Mottled grey (think storm-cloud)
Eyelashes: Relatively short

--Skin--
Shade: Very pale
Scars: Short, narrow scar from the outside corner of her left eye to her cheekbone just below her eye
Tattoos: Folded raven wings tattooed from her shoulderblades to the base of her spine

--Clothing--
Top: Tight-fitting black leather (or similar material), sleeveless
Over-top: Ankle-length hooded cloak, dark-grey
Bottoms: Tight-fitting black leather (for flexibility and protection)
Shoes: Hardy knee-length boots, black
Accessories: Two vambraces (arm-guards) on her forearms, a dagger beneath the left one (hilt sticking out); belt holding a coiled whip on the right and a small pouch on the left; dagger strapped to right thigh.

MENTAL STATISTICS
Concept: Accomplished alchemist and assassin with limited social graces, having only ever known cruelty at the hands of her superiors. Strains at the ties that bind her to them. Hides true feelings with ease but has a ferocious temper when pushed too far. Suspicious of most strangers but relatively loyal to those she does trust.
Demeanor: Cold, serene, proud.

REQUEST SPECIFICS:
Pose: Probably with one hand resting upon her whip but other than that, anything goes: standing/crouched... doesn't really matter.
Expression: see 'Demeanor'
Scene: Anywhere, although she's often found pacing the stone corridors of her 'Master's castle.
Sample Images: http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/thumb/a/a7/Assassins.jpg/250px-Assassins.jpg
Other Resources:

ShadowWake
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snow_fae on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:54 am

Isn't she? *huggles* I'm using the Misa pic you made me to make my DeviantID on dA, if I can manage to color it, lol. IRTs gonna be so awesome!!!!! ^_^ Actually I may end up asking for a different pose or something for it.. Im not sure, hahaha. *pounce* You have a fun time visiting your famblies!

snow_fae
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!