Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

TOTAL REQUEST LIVE

a topic in Artwork, a part of the RPG forum.

Show off and solicit your artistic skills! Here you can request a character drawing, sell your artistic skills, or even learn how to improve your not-so good skills.

Re: TOTAL REQUEST LIVE

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:20 pm

Wow, your request was a doozy, Ralana. I hope you don't mind that I combined your winged-Evangeline and casual-Evangeline as well as mushed all three/four of your requests into one image. Your character was super-fun to draw. Evangeline in a corset turned out to be one of my favorite drawings I've done so far ; )

Ralana's Evangeline O'Riley:

Love the coloring, Drako! Keep up the good work. Bane, you should totally do cool power-up or magical special effects. : D

As for the Peregrine pictures you, Drako, were asking for, unfortunately I've tossed the original drawings so I can't scan them. I'll keep looking for the files, but I most likely have to draw them again.
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dovey
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:29 pm

OH!OH!OH! MORE COLORING!!!! This one looksl ike its going to be fun to color..especiallythe on with the corset XP Anywho.......ermmm well nothing else! Will try ot get it colored some time this week!
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drako11
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bane1150 on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:00 pm

Hey dovey,
I would do effects but umm i can't really add anything to your pictures. Not criticiseing your work but i need you to make them with an open hand or something to put a magic blast in, or an orb,ect. or atleast some kind of emotion where one is useing magic. Agian defenently NOT criticiseing your work, but the picture must work toghether with the effect. Other than that id be much abloged. :D
thanks,
Bane
Please Go Here and Register So i Can Get A FREE IPOD TOUCH!!
http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4974629

Bane1150
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:53 pm

OMG OMG OMG!!!
Dovey....you are amazing! I love it! Sorry I didn't post this earlier, but I love it! And I don't mind at all that you combined the two. I can't say more how much I love the pics and thanks. I am so jealous. Glad my character gave you a fun tim. :)
I am going to do more requests definately! Thanks again! And thanks to anyone else who wants to work on here.

Ralana
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:40 pm

I am working on coloring her right now Ralana. It will be a little bit I want to make it just right, but I think I will be done hopefully sometime next week.

Drako11
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nils on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am

Hey guys,

I put all of the pictures you did on the first page of this topic. Well, at least the thumbnails. But still, the effect is pretty stunning.

Nils
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bane1150 on Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:08 pm

Hey, guys

1) If anyone wants any specials magic effects or stuff like that added to your character pic Just post a description of what the effect should look like.

2) Could someone please make a request? I got a feeling dovey and Drako are gettin bored.......

Thats all.

Bane1150
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:12 am

Okay, so I'm finally going to sit down and do this. I've been drooling at all these photos, and now I want one of my own.

Melfina is my main character, but it wouldn't make sense to ask you to draw her, since I can find photos of her, and since I don't really RP much anymore (I'm working on fixing that) and don't have any characters for you to draw, I want you to draw me! I don't know if you're on MySpace, but you could look at my photos on my page there, too. My page is private though, so I'd have to add you. Anywho, here are my stats according to your list thingy:

Name: Danielle
Species: Human =D

PHYSICAL STATISTICS
Height: 5'4 abouts
Weight: 130
Waistline: No clue. I'm at work, so I can't measure my waist. I'm not super skinny, but I'm not overweight at all either. I'm a little curvy, I suppose. Like I said, PM me your email and I can email you some photos if you need.
Body Type: Curvy, not quite as extreme as an hourglass shape

APPEARANCE
--Hair--
Length: Not quite shoulder length
Style: down, a bit wild
Texture: Curly. Not ringlets, but loose curls. Medium thickness, not an afro!
Color: Brown

--Eyes--
Shape: Almond-ish
Size: Medium
Color: Green with a little brown in the middle most of the time.
Eyelashes: Long I guess. o.O

--Skin--
Shade: Slightly tanned. Not really pale or really dark
Scars: none
Tattoos: none

--Clothing--
Top:I'm not really picky about the shirt. Just pick what you think goes best with the skirt. =)
Over-top:
Bottoms: I don't know if you know what a handkerchief skirt is, but that's what my favorite skirt is. (Here is a simple drawing of one. It hangs loosely at my thighs. =D http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/j/H ... 0Skirt.jpg) Mine is white and ties in the front at the waist. The tie strings have wooden beads on the ends of each of them.
Shoes: Flat-footed sandals with many straps crossing the foot
Accessories: dangly earrings, a silver necklace with a heart on it I wear 24/7, with diamonds all around it (It's not long. It hangs right below my throat.), a ring on my left middle and ring fingers, and a ring on my right ring finger. I wear glasses, too! They are sort of thick-rimmed black glasses.

MENTAL STATISTICS
Concept: I'm a happy person most of the time. I'm pretty naive and gullible, but really cheerful unless I encounter something that makes me angry (like bad drivers. I have horrible road rage).
Demeanor: I'm nice, embarassed easily, and I am always trying to act confident, whether I am or not. That's a big part of my personality. But when something is wrong, you can always see it in my face.

REQUEST SPECIFICS:
I'm so not picky. I want something that makes me look confident, but sort of carefree at the same time. if you draw multiple pictures of me like you did for Ralana, I want one of them with wings. That's the fantasy side of me taking over. =)
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Yaaay, exciting. Unfortunately I won't be able to work on this until the weekend, but I'll go ahead and PM you my email so I can start planning. : D

Dovey
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shounetsujigoku on Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:56 am

Hrmph, this sounds fun. Maybe I might attempt a few. =)

Shounetsujigoku
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:15 am

Oh Kate! I'd love for you to try some stuff, too! I'm so excited about the different things I'll get. ^_^

I think I'm going to print them and hang them in my apartment. ^^

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shounetsujigoku on Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:40 am

Although I'd consider myself a 'sketcher' because my colouring skillZ suck majorly. xDD I did attempt to color one of Dovey's pieces of work, Although it's not complete I've completed one of the females from it, I need to fix up a few of the lines and blend a few of the colors better..But meh, it's only an attempt, right? xD

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z67/_Kuchiki_Rukia_/CroppedCompleteOne1.gif

Shounetsujigoku
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:27 am

Ooh, you have such a soft coloring style. It looks really nice so far. I commend that you took one of my super-messy sketches, which is probably a pain to clean up, haha. I can't wait to see how it's finished. What program do you use to color?

Dovey
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shounetsujigoku on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:30 am

I am using Image ready CS2 to colour it but I'm also using a tablet, ^^' And that picture is actually quite fun to clear up, Haha xDD, the lines give me an idea of when shades should become darker and whatnot. I'm better at using pencils and shading. None of my other colouring attempts have ever turned out successful. xDD

Shounetsujigoku
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:47 pm

Ah, why not. I’ll have you guys draw Faith, since she’s been a part of me for over 8 years. Also Obsidian Fyre because she’s one of my favorite characters.

Name: Faith Noelle Blade
Species: Enhanced humanoid

PHYSICAL STATISTICS
Height: 5’11
Weight: 133lbs
Waistline: 27
Body Type: Athletic, Her lightly 5’11 bronze form is perfectly sculpted with an exquisite combination of muscle and tone.

APPEARANCE
--Hair--
Length: Rests exactly three inches below her shoulder blades.
Style: Slightly wavy. Has lightly feathered bangs that extend slightly into her eyes.
Texture: Has several layers, silky smooth, and well maintained. BOOTIFUL!
Color: Dirty blonde

--Eyes--
Shape: Almond-like
Color: Ocean blue with golden specks in them
Eyelashes: Long, thick, extenuates out to show off her eyes

--Skin--
Shade: Bronze; not to dark, but not light either. Freckles speckled throughout her face.
Scars: A blade shaped scar runs from the bottom tip of her clavicle down to the exact center location of her backside. There is also a scar that scales a few inches down the right side of her ribcage intertwined with a few bullet scars. Faith also has a small scar spanning across the middle of her right arm. Lastly, she has a scar that runs across her left eyebrow.
Tattoos: She has a faith kanji tattoo placed upon her right upper arm with several initials circled around it to depict personal friends and lovers she has lost. There is also a tattoo of a red and black dragon spanning across her lower back.

--Clothing--
Top: Red or green wife-beater tank.
Over-top: A black leather jacket that extends down to her kneecaps with a collar.
Bottoms: Blue jeans that fit comfortably to her form. There is nothing special about them.
Shoes: Black boots that zip up the sides and tie up the front. They extend up to her knees and fit snuggly against her thighs.
Accessories: Cell Phone. Sunglasses: Her pair of shades is a sleek black color with reflective black lenses. Within the left lens is a computer program that when activated allows her to find locations of individuals and scan if they are human or something else. Browning Hi-Power 9mm: The weapon is carried in a waist holster on her right side. .50 Desert Eagles: Twin guns rest on either side of her body in a double shoulder holster, which is connected into a back spinal brace. Short Sword: This weapon is housed in the spinal brace and is generally covered by her long hair. Firestar 9mm: This weapon rests against the outer side of her left leg. Two wrist knives: Held in sheathes on both arms, between her wrists and elbows. Mini-uzi: This is kept in its own special holster on the back left side of her body, just beside the spine of where the sword rests.

MENTAL STATISTICS
Concept: Cold-hearted individual who reacts in a calm cool manner. Has a soft spot for those she has taken in. A warrior who shows no fear and stuff. :]
Demeanor: To her enemy she is a cold-hearted individual who takes no prisoners. She does not fear much of anything and will not stop what she is doing until the task is done. She believes that if anyone is to be tortured, she ought to be doing the torture. She has obviously had a hard life and perhaps it truly is her parents fault. To the observing eye however, it is to be noted that when she’s with her “family” she are a different individual. To her enemies she is a storm just waiting to rage. The same could be said about strangers that she suspects to be untrustworthy. To her friends whom she dubbed her true family, she is a kind, caring individual who spends more time worrying about them than herself. Unable to find a happy medium between the two, Faith deals with what comes simply by taking one day at a time. She is a warrior and has been since shortly after her parents were slaughtered and gains experience and new techniques with each battle she lives through. Faith has an intense fear of hospitals and causes massive destruction and chaos anytime she finds herself in one.

REQUEST SPECIFICS:
Pose: Any pose is fine… probably a fighter type pose would be spiffy?
Expression: Obviously not a happy-go-lucky expression. Other than that, it doesn’t matter.
Scene: Eh… standing among tons of dead folks would be awesome. XD It doesn’t really matter.
Kind of sort of what I based Faith off of. In fact… can I have two pics? One with the clothing listed and one with that dress with all of her weapons. That’d look spiffy. XD http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/ ... /Faith.jpg

=]

Name: Obsidian Fyre
Species: Winged Lich – Looks human though

PHYSICAL STATISTICS
Height: 5’8
Weight: 122 lbs
Waistline: 26
Body Type: Her athletic figure is toned without an ounce of extra fat beneath the layer of muscles.

APPEARANCE
--Hair--
Length: The length stops directly at her shoulder blades.
Style: Straight though not stringy. Slightly curls at the ends, but barely and it feathers around her face.
Texture: Silky smooth and layered.
Color: Black with red streaks running through the entire length.

--Eyes--
Shape: Almond-like
Color: Ebony
Eyelashes: Long thick eyelashes

--Skin--
Shade: Medium bronze with freckles speckled throughout her face and shoulders. Two dimples that is visible only when she smiles. Luscious velvety red lips stick out, the bottom more so than the top whenever she happens to be pouting.
Tattoos: Upon her upper right arm, she has a tattoo of a black star. On both of her shoulder blades, lies a tattoo of black wings. The tattoos are speckled with an assortment of stones that glitter around the very edges. Whenever she needs to soar, the jewels disappear within her skin. The wings of course are not just for decoration and whenever she wishes to fly, they form a true set of wings, expanding out behind her. Lastly, on the lower section of her stomach, she has a tattoo of black roses intermixed with wire in the shape of a heart.

--Clothing--
Top: Covering up the top of her form is a range of t-shirts that are quite cute and show off her curvaceous form. Some end above her navel, while others continue until reaching the waist of her pants.
Over-top: A long metallic blue jacket that rests a few inches below her knees and has a collar or a black hooded cloak that when properly fastened with the black buttons and loops give a shadowy appearance allowing her to hide easily.
Bottoms: She wears shorts that are rather skimpy, but not in a disgusting way. The shorts show off her extremely long, slender legs.
Shoes: Stylish and sporty tennis shoes.
Accessories: Obsidian wears a simple black choker that looks more like a belt than anything else. She also has a pair of wire rimmed sunglasses with black lenses along with a silver butterfly ring that has some special attributes. For some odd reason, she carries with her a black Motorola cell phone. Like most teenagers, she has with her a set of credit cards and cash, hidden throughout her body. Fyre also has an unlimited amount of hair ties and clips to pull back her hair whenever needed.

Weaponry she has on her:
*Obsidian carries with her the ‘The Terpsichorean.’ The specially created sword is often used with the combination of fire. Not only can it conjure up the element no matter where she happens to be, but it grows hot enough to slice through flesh, or any type of metal. Also, whenever she’s fighting, flames continue out across the horizon as far as needed. That of course doesn’t mean she can’t use it like a normal weapon, and she does upon occasion. The blade is strapped upon the left side of her body in a beautifully adorned sheath.
*Fyre also carries with her a wooden bow complete with a quiver of arrows. The nifty things are placed across her back in such a position that she can easily reach them in a matter of seconds.
*The female has a total of three daggers. Two of the daggers rest comfortably against the lower part of her arms, the weapons of course being held in vambraces. The golden bladed dagger with diamonds in the handle rests against her right thigh in a scabbard.
*Resting injunction to the arrows is a jewel endowed fiery red staff, the shade a perfect match to the streaks in her hair. The pole rests in a long carrier, which connects into the sword sheath. In the same contraption is an elegant teak mohogamy staff with golden lining etching. The staff has a red ruby gleaming from the head of the staff.
*Inside the pocket of her pants or shorts is a watch with a 2 1/2 foot garot wire attached to it. To use it, one simply needs to pull the ring under the watch and the wire slides out of the watch.

MENTAL STATISTICS
Concept: Exotically beautiful, blood-lusting female. Feisty and manipulating when wanting something.
Demeanor: Simply put, Obsidian is one who lusts for blood almost twenty-four seven. Her sweet disposition no longer exists, unless of course it’s someone she’s gotten rather close to. There are always exceptions to one’s personality and she to put it plainly, is one of those allowances. The only time she acts nice and slightly innocent is when she wants something she normally isn’t able to get by either killing someone or stealing it. It irritates her when she’s forced to act that way and generally afterwards, someone winds up dead. As a teenager, she has her moody times and in that sense, is very dangerous. Whenever she’s not fighting, she takes time to participate in any type of activity she can, especially soccer and basketball. Her fuse is extremely short and once she’s pissed off, the grudge remains until either the cause of her anger is snuffed off, or someone has managed to redirect her. The latter of course is almost always impossible to do. Fyre is very manipulative and quite feisty, but due to her age, is very hormonal. That of course means if someone were to entice her with their sexy [male] body, she could possibly waver from her objective. Without a soul, she doesn’t have to worry about morals and there are times where she is constantly on the go for days because she neither has to sleep, or eat. At the moment, being an undead immortal hasn’t really impacted her, but that’s only because she’s a newly made lich.

REQUEST SPECIFICS:
Pose: Any pose is fine. I prefer one with her wings out if possible.
Expression: Use your imagination. :]
Scene: See above.

Thanks!
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shounetsujigoku on Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:41 am

Well, as promised, I finished the colouring of one of Dovey's sketches.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z67/_Kuchiki_Rukia_/DatenshiFemales.gif

Enjoy. o-o

Shounetsujigoku
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:19 am

I love that coloring! Maybe if I eventually get around to learning how to use Photoshop, I might be able to do that. =3

You don't suck at coloring. Stop being so darn Modest!!

<3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:25 am

I am sure you could do it Dani, with a little practice.

And Shou, you are good the colouring is excellent. Keep it up.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:10 am

Your coloring is lovely, Shounetsujigoku! I think it's clever how you her blue form look translucent. I hope datenshi_snow gets to see it. Very nice stuff! You have to do more. And once I get done with this week, we have to start on that collab I was talking about!

Melfina! I look forward to seeing your coloring too. You can't back out of it now! Both me and Grimbold are holding you to it! It doesn't even have to be on Photoshop as long as you have a scanner. Alas, I miss the days of good old crayons and colored pencils. I think I might break out those gel pens that were so popular in the 90s, haha.

Dovey
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:12 pm

Oh my gosh, I am so going to start coloring all of these with crayons or colored pencils now.

I have Hello Kitty coloring books that I break out when I am stressed out. I color them with a nice box of 72 Crayola Crayons. It helps me feel better. I mean, how can I not smile at Hello Kitty? ^_^

I am so going to be doing some coloring this week.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.