Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Tales of the Heart: Revenge style

TotH:RS Reservations

a part of “Tales of the Heart: Revenge style”, a fictional universe by Simple Light.

What is love? Can you describe it in a few words? In one word? What about vengeance?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales of the Heart: Revenge style”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

TotH:RS Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:03 am

Here, you shall make your reservations and ask any questions you may have :]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple Light
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: TotH:RS Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:31 am

Username:: Emotionless
Role:: Werewolf Female

I would like a female werewolf, but i would also like to get to know more about them. Do they change during the full moon? Do they only do half changes or full changes as well? Is silver a weakness? Stuff like that. =}
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:19 am

During full moons, they change. They fully shift into a wolf and silver is a weakness. I forgot to add those...sorry about that.

Simple Light
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Hello, this is a pretty intense RP. I have a question. If I was to make a character, would there be any restrictions as to the pictures I could use? As in Anime or Relistic, etc.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Username:: DarknessUndying
Role:: Human Female

This roleplay seems intense, as Mat has said, and it seems to have incredible potential. I like the idea and it seems like it could last a very long time. If possible, count me in.
Last edited by DarknessUndying on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:18 pm

@ Mat. No there are no restrictions on pictures. You can use any kind of picture. Just if. You use a live person, make sure you use. The face claim. Other wise its fine.

I shall save your spots as soon as I am home. I am doing this on my phone so forgive any typos.

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Username::
Horseygirl

Role::
Female werewolf
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:56 pm

I am sorry Horseygirl, but currently, all female werewolves are taken/on-reserve. If you'd like to reserve another character you may, or you can check back in less than 48 hours to see if the reserve is up.

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Can I have a female vampire then?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Sure, that's fine :]

We need some males up in here :[

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Username::
Mat_z6

Role
Female Vampire

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Not accepting any more female roles until a few male roles are filled.

@Mat_z6 = you are the last female character I will be accepting.

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!