Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Transformers RP OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Transformers RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: MAN I love that wiki.

http://www.wikipedia.com has no sense of humor. >_>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

isafos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:19 am

You know... I always feel like you're mocking me...

So... if you don't want me in this rp, then say so... don't mock me.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:05 am

no, I'm just a very unlikable person at heart. ^_^ you're a very good poster, my sense of humor only seems to appeal to myself. sorry.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:34 am

My computer died so I'll be out for a while, sorry. =/

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:28 pm

Yeah, I hate that. I'm in the process of getting new computers too. stuck using a really crappy Pentium III Inspiron 8000 Laptop. I think it came out in the ninties.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:04 am

Hello all. sorry I haven't been posting for the last couple of days. on the bright side however, you guys have had plenty of room.

my explanation, except most 'my personal life' parts. it's wouldn't intrest you.

I've been reading Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six. Tom Clancy is a very good writer, and I've picked up a few tips. ;)

I forgot!!

aaaaand Sci-fi. I <3 Firefly, Stargate, X-Files and BSG.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:37 pm

Okay, my last post was rather short, but I'm seriously strapped for time. I'll be gone until late Monday night or Tuesday, it just depends when I get into Kansas.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Oooh, Kansas. the location of the rift to the alternate reality of OZ! :lol:

be sure to tell me what It's like. and if it is in-fact any different to Nebraska.

You Americans and your Corn fields. :roll:

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:45 pm

I'm actually from Kansas. Lived there 26 years. =P

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:20 pm

Whoopsy. ^_^;;

isafos
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.