Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Transformers RP OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Transformers RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:54 pm

hello, this is where we discuss the Transformers RP (or Transformers =p) and discuss plot related, posting related, character related, or just babble about IRL Transformers. the RP can be found HERE: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=2583

for more Transformers resources, I recommend the Transformers wiki:
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

ok. READY, GO.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

isafos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Transformers RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:11 pm

Like i said in my recent post , i may bring back armorhide (somehow :? ) in the near future , to , yknow liven things uop a bit but right now , Im Ironhide wooo!
~clears throat~ anyway .......erm........hmm......i know!..nah........what about?....never mind......
Im stuck for plot ideas :shock: :(
A wise man doesn't need advice and a fool refuses to take it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:45 pm

Erp... I'm sorry. I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, but I'm sort of RP-dead. I'll try posting up tomorrow. Tonight I have a paper due.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:38 pm

Oi, Corruption's closest friend is dead... And in addition, there's another Autobot coming in. What do we Decepticons do?

And I know, I need to post for Bumblebee, its just I can't really think of what to do with him...
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:59 pm

I have it! Right the Decepticons are searching for pieces of the allspark to revive Megatron. But Megatron HAS to have all five pices to revive due to him being so powerful. Armorhide would only need one piece to revive himself. So the Depticons can go on a hunt to find a pice of the allspark and quick. But of course the Autobots get in the way. And because there will be a piece used up that measn the only substitue for that used up piece would be the one Prime took at the end of the movie.
It all slots into place. So when the `Cons find the piece of allspark they revive Armorhide. Once hes revived , they get to work on their next objective . Destroying Prime and taking the final piece of the allspark.
Phew.. I dunno how i did that , it was like i was being controlled by god or something. Well anyway , let me know what you all think.
Cheers ;)

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:07 am

Wow.

to Selik:
Yeah, HOW? :lol: he kinda got impaled by a pwnz0r virus cannon thingy. xD
ah, yeah, I already thought about the thing requiring EVERY shard to revive Megatron, but if ONE of the peices is taken (which I have plans for at least ONE), he's dead before he's alive. xD plus, considering there are ONLY five pieces (including Primes), if Armorhide is revived, Megatron is screwed.

to HorusTheHeretic:
feel free to make a few more Decepticons, but only as long as you're prepared to let some of them die.
Meh. it's bumblebee. just make him hang around with Faith's character/and/or/kill shit. >_<

to Faith:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.....
RP's been kinda barren with ONLY Autobots and Decepticons. it would be GREAT if you could just try to make time for the RP if you can.

to All:
we need more members! Autobots and Decepticons equally, and a few Humans. invite friends and RPers!

ok, just as a reminder for people who want to use Movie characters, i'm controlling Prime, and HorusTheHeretic controls bumblebee, and I THINK pantsmaster has Starscream, but he's not posting. just in case you didn't know.

BTWBTWBTW, we need the OTHER movie characters used! just ask!

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:43 am

^_^;

I posted. I used Sam and Mikaela a bit, hope no one minds.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:22 am

no problem at all. no one has registered control over the two characters yet, just Bumblebee and Optimus Prime, so go ahead. i'll make a profile for you later and put it in.

*SNORT* Kick some ass with an Uzi. :lol: :lol: :lol: they're more then 40 feet tall, made of stuff that can Deflect against LASERS. :lol:

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:13 am

Aaaaah Craap...... I forogt there was only FIVE pieces in the first place. Ohwell...
Wait what if Megatron was revived first , and due to him being the most powerful Decepticon ever , he could heal Armor somehow. I`m sure he could find a way lol.
If not screw Armorhide , i dont really need him. But if you wanted me to i could take on the role of more Decepticons.
Its up to you guys. But right now we have to discuss if the Decepticons find Megatrons body.
Because by the looks of it , it will soon be like 5 Autobots Vs Corruption and Scorponok. I wonder who would win xD.Anyway , ill wait till we get some more action till i get Ironhide to Nova Scotia. I could have a decpticon ambush me on the road to the coast?
Ah , we`ll see what happens eh. :D

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:59 pm

Uh, I know it looks like Corruption just switched sides, but not so. He's weary with this whole war. He's old and he doesn't care anymore, except about Metron. He is still all kinds of pissed with Metron about killing Armorhide, which is what prompted him to sort of give up on the whole thing. So I'm not sure what he'll do now. If you have suggestions, have at it.

I'll take Barricade and maybe create a new Decepticon or two to replace Corruption.

(I hope you don't mind, Selik, that I made Corruption and Armorhide best friends. I just liked the idea of Corruption having lost countless allies in the war, and this is the last straw.)

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:22 pm

Heh. if RATCHET can't fix dead Robots, I doubt Megatron (Repairing stuff isn't even his speciality) could.

yeah, feel free to play a couple of Decepticons, just send me the profiles and i'll add them.
well, the RP doesn't have to be over before the end of the fourth page, it's supposed to be a longer story. =p

anyhow, back to posting everyone!

nah, it's fine Horus. just send me the profiles and I'll add them. I'm sure Prime will try to get you to come to the 'light side of the force'.

wait, wrong franchise. O_o

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:47 pm

Alright. Give me a day to come up with some new characters and I'll get back to you. Until then, we'll see how Corruption settles things with the Autobots!

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:45 pm

Mwuahahahahaha! etc....

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:45 pm

Umm... just wondering. Isn't sabot rounds what they used in the movie that actually damaged the bots? If so... then the shots Isis is firing isn't puny bullets and should be doing damage.

=/

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:31 pm

Oh. Actually I think those were called "Saber" rounds, but I could be wrong. I don't think that they make hand-held guns that can fire those, because of how powerful they are. I think what they used in the movie hand guns were grenades and they only killed Transformers when shot from below into their body, but once again, I could be wrong.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:23 pm

._. The site I looked at said sabot. Blah! I phail again, lol. It's not a problem, I was just curious.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:44 pm

Wait, what site was it? I want to look at it.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:10 pm

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/William_Lennox

Later, Lennox and his men went to assist Optimus Prime in his fight with Megatron. During the battle, that helicopter which attacked the base in Qatar arrived and went to help his boss. Lennox totally killed it dead by the time honored method of:

* Getting on a motorcycle
* Jumping off the motorcycle as it slams into the enemy
* Sliding under his opponent.
* Shooting them in the crotch with sabot rounds until they are dead.
* Going "woo-hoo", "yee-ha", or another exclamation of success.

His final action in the battle of Mission City was to shoot a sabot round in the chest of Megatron, offering an opening to Sam to ram the Allspark in his chest, thus allowing the victory.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:04 pm

Huh.

Maybe I am the phailure. Do you want me to edit?

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:53 pm

o_o; Lol... it's entirely up to you, but... it would be sabot rounds hitting. :@

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.