Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Transformers: the RP

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:59 pm

(no, there was just a temporary lack of people posting in it.)

Optimus Prime reached the American-Canadian border (however long it takes to reach the border driving from New Jersey without stops), scanning the area once again for his fellow Autobots. he hoped that they had picked up on his transmission, but only Metron was with him, loyally driving at his side as they were stopped at the border. the Autobots both projected human holograms, which succeeded in fooling the border patrol, letting them through without a hitch, whereafter they continued their journey to the coast.

Metron shivered. the extreme cold, and the blizzard that would soon be upon them, freezing up his works terribly. much colder and he risked going into stasis. his smaller engine provided almost unparalelled speed, but provided inferior heating when compared to Optimus'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
isafos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:52 am

The wait was long and the silence quite uncomfortable. Isis didn’t know what to say to Zac and she knew that Sunstreaker wasn’t all that thrilled with her. Tapping her fingers against the wheel in a random rhythm, Reign sighed heavily. Leaning forward, she placed her head against the steering wheel, her emerald orbs closing slightly. Exhaustion was slowly setting into her bones and the urge to sleep was intense. However, this wasn’t the time to rest and she knew it. Sitting back up with a slight grunt, Isis leaned against the back of the seat. Glancing over to where the little girl was curled up asleep, Isis smiled softly. The smile faded as Prime came on over the comm. system.

[The Decepticons have a shard of the Allspark! I think the plan to revive Megatron! Roll out to Canada!]

”Canada?! It’s cold up there.”

The urge to use a lot more colorful words was great, but there was a little one nearby and that was enough to cause her to keep the words inside. Shaking her head, Isis sighed softly. Sunstreaker didn’t say a thing for a moment, but revved his engine, preparing to leave as quickly as possible. The comm. flicked on again and Isis braced herself for Sunstreaker to either tell her to get the hell out or to tell her to buckle up. Either way, he was not a happy Autobot, which was bad… very bad.

”You can come with or get the hell out right now. If you come, shut up and sit tight. Zac, the same goes for you. There are warm clothes for you in my trunk, Isis. Zac, there might be something warm in there for you, but I cannot guarantee it. So, get what you want and let’s go.”

Isis rolled her eyes and slipped out of the driver side in order to head over to the trunk. Popping it open, she dug through the boxes and pulled out a warm jacket, figuring the rest of her clothing would suffice for now. Digging a bit further, she pulled out a smaller jacket and walked back to the front seat. Gently putting the jacket onto Faith, Isis slipped into her own before settling back in the front seat. After everyone was situated, Sunstreaker peeled away from the cliff, driving towards Canada.

It took forever to reach the border of America and Canada, but they finally made it. Heading through the border, Isis nodded towards the men at their post before settling back in Sunstreaker, letting him take over the driving. She had slept most of the way, spending the rest amusing Faith. Yawning a little bit, Reign prodded the dash of Sunstreaker gently. His engine purred a little and the comm. system flickered a little to let her know he was listening.

“Baby, do you sense Prime or any of the other Autobots?”

Sunstreaker scanned the area, looking for a familiar signal. It was faint, but he could sense Metron and Prime nearing the coast. Kicking it into overdrive, he zoomed along the streets, ignoring the cold. His engine heated quite efficiently, which was great for cold conditions. Glancing out the window, Isis didn’t even have to ask if he found Prime because she knew he had due to the increased speed. Once they got closer, Sunstreaker would signal to Prime, but until then he would keep his presence on the down low. Smiling faintly, Isis closed her eyes while thinking back on the first time she met Sunstreaker.

[Prime, this is Sunstreaker. I’m about ten minutes from your location. Over and out.]

Of course the ten minutes didn’t last long and before she knew it, Sunstreaker had come to a complete stop. Sliding open her eyes, Isis slid a few fingers through her crimson hair, pushing the few strands away from her face. Deciding to wait inside of Sunstreaker as long as possible, Reign played peek-a-boo with Faith to keep her quiet and happy. She knew it was very bad that the Cons had a piece of the shard and the thought of Megatron being brought back did not set well with her one bit. However, recent experience taught her that it wasn’t wise to project said feelings upon a child, so a fake appearance was put in place. Sunstreaker relaxed on his wheels and opened his comm. once again.

[Prime, what’s the plan?]
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

Image

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShockWave on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:02 am

Shock Wave ((http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Shockwave_%28G1%29)) Was busy typeing madltypeing on the keybord trying to reach Star Scream to get a report.


Shock Wave: Star Scream? Do you read me? Star Scream?

Then Astro Train ((http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Astrotrain_%28G1%29)) Walked into the room.

Astro Train: Any luck yet?
Shock Wave: No, not yet, But give it some time.
Astron Train: What ever you say.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
ShockWave
Member for 11 years

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSandwich on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:22 am

As Shock Wave fiddled with the keybord, Sound Wave and BlitzWing ((http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Soundwave and http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Blitzwing)) enter the room. " Have me made contact with any allies?" Sound Wave started. "Yeah, its overly boring here." BlitzWing fallowed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
DarkSandwich
Member for 11 years

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenQueen on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:38 am

Arcee was speeding down the busy streets trying to find any other Autobots. A Red tape player sat in the passenger seat of Arcee's car mode.

Arcee: We will never find anyone!
Blaster (The tape player) :Just keep it cool, Dont act like a fool!



((http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Arcee_%28G1%29 and http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Blaster are my chars))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
GreenQueen
Member for 11 years

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:30 pm

(look dude ((and I'm almost sure there is only the one of you)), you need to WAIT for my permission to play, with EACH account.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
isafos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathiscold on Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:09 am

has this rp died?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
deathiscold
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:25 am

][OOC: Nope, it's just going slow. :] ][

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:50 pm

(( I dont know about you, but why bother getting angry? The rp has slowwwwed to a stop. I think its good to have some new ppl. (Even if they are all the same person. And the time they posted was pritty close togeather. And the fact they are all useing G1 Transfomers.) Plus, basicaly no one is really useing this form anymore so why bother enforceing rules that no one uses anymore? (Im not saying its dead just yet but its getting there.) And not to mention all of you ppl complaining about the rp going slow when you replie to it but dont post? But at least these new ppl (or person.) are useing cool classic chars like Shock Wave, Sound Wave and Arcee. Also is it okay to accept there post? ))

Star Scream flies onto the salvageboat waiting for refuse and and Burnner.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:18 pm

(Meh. I honestly don't need anymore G1 characters. maybe if I start a G1 RP, but not over here. go ahead, but I'm only accepting the Shockwave account.)

I get the vague feeling that he doesn't like me... Zac thought, holding back a smirk. he was going to say something to break the silence, but was cut off by the voice of Optimus Prime coming through the radio. he frowned, hearing a sigh.

"I... Don't know." Prime grimaced. he couldn't think of anything. the water temperature would freeze them if they were in it too long, and he couldn't see any more routes out to sea. he looked around the docks at the assorted barges, boats, yachts and dingy's tied up around him. he blinked, checking his scanner again as a blip came on screen. "Slag--" he swore, shutting off the comm and slamming into cover as he saw the Decepticons, heading for, and waiting on a salvage boat. he crouched behind a building, quietly flicking his comm on again. "Decepticons in sight, they're going to take a salvage boat out to sea. if you have to, get over here, but be QUIET." he said as he (literally) scanned his brain for ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
isafos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:41 am

As leader of the Autobots, one would assume that Prime would know what to do next. It seriously bothered her that he didn’t and it didn’t help that there was an uncomfortable silence inside of Sunstreaker. Shaking her head a little, she continued to play with Faith as Sunstreaker peeled backwards, sliding beneath an awning to cover his appearance. Staring out the front windshield at the approaching Cons, Isis felt her body tensing up. Clamping a hand against Faith’s mouth to keep the lil kiddo from crying out, she watched them moving towards a salvage boat just as Prime came back on quietly and ordered them to be quiet.

“Yeah, no problem here…”

Isis muttered beneath her breath, looking over at Faith. Holding a finger against her lips to indicate it was quiet time, she slowly removed her hand from Faith’s mouth. Glancing over her shoulder at Zac, Reign shrugged a little. It was easy to pretend she was in class again because she often sat in silence, while everyone else acted like morons. Sighing softly, Isis climbed out of Sunstreaker, closing the door behind her quietly. Instructing Faith to remain where she would be safe, the fighter made her way behind the wreckage to where Prime was hiding at. Her voice was low, almost inaudible, which is what she wanted.

“Prime, please tell me that you’re planning on stopping them from leaving on that boat. They’re going to go where Megaslut and the others are at and resurrect him, which isn’t going to be a good thing. Can’t you bomb the boat or something and then steal back the shard?”

She wasn’t implying that they should be reckless, but standing around in silence sure wasn’t going to do a damn thing. If Megatron was revived then everything that had happened before was all for naught. It also meant that everyone was in danger again and that didn’t really set well with her. She wanted to live long enough to see how far she and Sunstreaker were going to go and hell, she wanted to graduate school. She wanted to have a school from which she could graduate from, not a pile of rubble, which is what is going to happen if something isn’t done soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:04 pm

Slag.. Prime thought, looking around. there were no Humans in sight other than Sunstreakers passengers, so if combat was an outcome, there was an incredibly low chance of harming any humans. he looked around. there was three of the Autobots (Metron was hiding nearby), versus Starscream, Streetburner (who, admittedly, wasn't such a threat without any legs), Refuse, and any other Decepticons that he couldn't see. if it was just the aformentioned three, could they defeat them? the Decepticons would attempt to retrieve their allies with the Crane on the salvage boat, so if they destroyed that, the decepticons would fail, as they certainly couldn't get into the water without freezing. "if we can let them get out to sea, we can ambush them and destroy them once for all..." he said to the others. "But there's certainly a risk that they could get to Megatron in the meantime...," the considered, watching as the Decepticons prepared to leave. "We follow them out to sea, then ambush them." he finally gave the order.
"Keep an eye out for any ships we can use, otherwise we may have to hide on the Salvage ship."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
isafos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:18 am

(It seems like the Autobots are making it out fairly unscathed compared to the Decepticons. I mean, how many of the Autobots are dead? None. How many Decepticons? Two or three, as I recall. Plus, 'Burner's lost her legs and half of Refuse's face is melted away and his chest is cut open. Just found that odd.)

Corruption had been silent for the majority of the drive, scouring his massive processors for a solution. The only thing he could come up with, perhaps because of his damaged state, was a blitzkrieg in the hopes of destroying the Decepticons before they found Megatron. He was close behind Prime as they tore down the road.

Prime was close when he said that Streetburner was not much of a threat without her legs, but if they had her stabilized, she could still act as something of a gun turret if they found a way to attach her to something mobile, probably Refuse. She was still a crack shot and pretty smart. In addition to that, Refuse was not fighting any less fierce despite his wounds, and Starscream was a dangerous foe when he stood his ground and fought.

Only time would tell how they would fare against the Decepticons.
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathiscold on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 pm

as bombshell climbed out of the huge crater he had just made in the floor of what appeared to be some type of convention centre. He could hear the wail of an alarm going off near by "I need to find a disguise quick" he said quietly to himself. As he looked around he saw some thing like a over sized car painted different shades of green under neath he saw a sing saying "i.d.a bush master" I like that he thought to him self as he quickly scanned and transformed in to it. As the static from his coms started to clear he broadcasted 'this is bombshell reporting are there any autobot receiving this transmission"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
deathiscold
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:57 pm

][OOC: I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to drop this RPG. It isn't turning out to be what I thought it was going to be, and I'm a little turned off by all the one liners and lack of flow some of the posts have. [They seem more like chat responses] I honestly don't mean to sound mean, but it's how I feel. I'm sorry. Good luck with the RP and have fun everyone. Later. I would like to request that no one play Sunstreaker, please.][

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:49 am

((Lots happened since I was last here.))

Star Scream was on his salvage ship that he highjacked and started to pick up a transmission. “What’s this? A transmission from the out post!” He herd the faint voice of Shock Wave coming out of the radio. “About time we got some reinforcements! Shock Wave, can you hear me? I need additional reinforcements as fast as possible!”
Last edited by Pantsmaster on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShockWave on Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:36 am

ShockWave: I read you star scream Star Scream. I will be down with Astro Train.
Astro Train: Are we heading out now?
ShockWave: Yes, Now lets get down to Earth.
(Shock Wave and AstroTrain shoot themselves at Earth and wait to be landed. When the hit the the ground, Human soldiers swarmed the camp site and even had an Apache assault helicopter. Shock Wave climbed out of his hole and lokked up.)

ShockWave: You cant harm me you fools.
(Shock Wave scanned the Chopper and the fired his arm cannon at it blowing it to bits. The humans shot at him with no effect and Shock Wave just blew them away with o effert. He had programed himself to have two transformations, One being his Cybertroinin artillery cannon and now the human Apache assault helicopter. he looked around but didnt see Astro Train anywhere.)

ShockWave: I had better find him.... Before these humans do. (Shock Wave transfomerd into his Copper form and flew off.)
((Im now useing Shock Waves from the moive video game http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Shoc ... 28Movie%29))

(Astro Train had landed next to a NASSA base with a Space Ship docked. He scanned it from a distance. He was about to see if he could get any closer just before sirens started to wail and human vehicals and troops poured out of the building next to it.)
Astro Train: I guess that is my que to leave.
(Astro Train transfomerd and flew off into the near by thicket. After a while of flying next to a coast line, he spotted a cargo train. He flew down and recalled that Shcok Wave had given him a third form. He scanned the train and flew off.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
ShockWave
Member for 11 years

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:23 pm

(suit yourself. "Zac suddenly finds himself sitting in mid air. he blinks, wondering briefly what the hell just happened before hitting the ground.")

Zac walked near to prime, careful not to get in the way of any Autobots, taking cover near him. he blinked, looking behind them in shock as two more robots flew over them, landing with the others. he saw the purple Decepticon symbols as they passed over them. "Prime!" he said, but Prime had already seen. "Slag... how did they get here?" he muttered, under his breath as he watched two more of his old enemies join the fray. at least Corruption had arrived, but they were still outnumbered.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
isafos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShockWave on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:54 am

(Shock Wave messages Astro train.)
ShockWave: Astro Train! Im sending you the location of starscream. Meet me there.
(ShockWave flies off and after a while of flying, lands on Star Scream boat.)
ShockWave: ShockWave reporting.
(Astro Train gets his message.)
Astro Train: Roger that.
(He flies to the boat and lands.)
Astro Train: Any luck yet finding the shards?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
ShockWave
Member for 11 years

Re: Transformers: the RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:54 pm

"About time you two got here, and the only shard we know the location of is in the hands of Prime!" Star Scream gave a disgusted look at the two. "That means we will have to find some way of getting our hands on it."
Last edited by Pantsmaster on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests