Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Transformers: the RP

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Transformers RP (PLEASE! NO MORE DECEPTICONS! =p)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:27 pm

Metron was already headed for earth. he had picked up on Optimus Prime's call, and was already nearing the atmosphere. a high pitched whining broke through his comm system, then turning to white noise. he was about to shut off the comm when he heard a voice. Corruption? Is that you? The humans have dumped the bodies of our glorious leader and our fellow Decepticons in a under water trench called the “Laurentian Abyss” in a body of water they call the “Atlantic Ocean”. Also I have found a way to save our fallen troops and Megatron. Barracade and Scorponok are searching for that as we speak. he recognized the voice of Starscream, one of the Autobots' greatest enemies. or at least, he WOULD be if he wasn't such a coward. he concentrated on the transmission as he heard another voice that he didn't recognize. Hey , hey boys. I picked up your tracking call starscream. I am in hiding in the nevada desert. A big city called `las vegas`. The lights and noise was too much for me so i fled to the desert. Please tell me the that the allspark is not in the hands of that hunk of scrap metal they call Prime? another Decepticon. he shut off the comm. he'd need to find Optimus Prime soon to inform him of this. he made the preparations for landing, adjusting his course slightly as he entered the atmosphere.

his superheated form slammed into the earth with a massive BANG, heaving up dirt as he slowed to a stop. he transformed from his travel form, standing up and scanning the area. he was already picking up on sirens. the humans were efficient at the very least. he climbed out of the crater he had left. he had landed just behind a human house. a bit too close apparently. the top of the tiled roof was smoking from where he had touched it on his way down, and several tiles had smashed onto the ground. the sirens were becoming louder, and he could see out of his peripheral vision, the human in the house waking up. he moved quickly around to the front of the house. it wouldn't be long until he could see the source of the sirens (and them see him) and it was priority that he stayed hidden. he looked down at his feet at the remains of the SUV he must have stepped on. he picked up the remains, scanning them quickly before tossing them over the tree's behind him and transforming into the vehicle just as the door opened and the flashing lights came into view.

Zac opened the door, looking around. what the hell woke my up at 1 AM!? he thought irritably, pulling on a vest. he watched as two black cars screamed to a halt in front of him. the doors of the first opened and a tall man in a black suit walked out, looking around as he walked towards Zac. he must be from the government. Zac thought, looking at the man. he was wearing tinted black Shades, and he could hear feint voices coming through the man's earpiece. "Government investigation. return to your house." the man said, walking around his house, quickly followed by two more men dressed like him. he headed back inside, glancing out the window at the backyard as he headed back to bed. he took a double take. there was a massive crater in the middle of his backyard. the grass around it was singed and the crater was smoking. he headed back to the front door as someone knocked. he opened it to another man who was holding a small device, which he pointed at him. "Clear." the man said, closing the door and walking back to his car. what the heck is going on? he thought. he heard the cars start up again as the men left. he sighed, shaking his head and heading back to bed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

isafos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:42 am

Per usual, Isis was pacing back and forth in her apartment. Sure, it was late in the night or early in the morning whichever she chooses to call it at the moment, but she was wide awake. Sighing in irritation at the inability to sleep, the eighteen year old wondered if it was too late to go for a swim. Figuring it would just give the nosey people in her complex another reason to report her, she decided just to find something to watch on television. The last time the television was on it showed bogus news about some government thing. The teen knew better and decided it was most unreliable. Walking to a window, she peered outside at the darkness before moving her attention towards her gorgeous yellow Lamborghini, which she had just recently bought. It wasn’t like a normal vehicle and the odd emblem on the steering wheel was nothing like she had ever seen before. Still, she adored the car and kept it well protected.

“I could always go on a joy ride…”

Nodding to herself, she grabbed her bag, slipping it across one of her shoulders, letting it bounce against her right side. Snatching the keys from her kitchen table, Isis headed out of the door, locking it immediately. Leaping from the balcony to the grass below, the warrior at heart landed in a slight crouch. Standing up to her full height, she headed to the slot her car was parked in. Unlocking the door before sliding in, Reign grinned widely. Starting up the engine while ensuring no one was behind her, the teen peeled out of the parking lot, ripping out of it onto the main street. Speeding down the road, it soon became apparent that the vehicle was going faster than her foot was making it. Arching a brow, Isis glanced around to make sure no one else was in the car.

“Mmkay… this is just slightly odd. It’s almost like the car has a mind of its own.”

Flipping her crimson hair out of her emerald orbs, Isis pulled the car into an abandoned train station. Shutting off the engine, she climbed out of the car, slowly circling it. The word on the street was that the mess in the city wasn’t the government testing something, but something much more. Hell, Sam managed to call her for a brief second and although he didn’t give specifics, he lead her to believe that much more happened and she trusted him more than the government. In fact, he wanted to show her something, but they hadn’t gotten a chance to get together since the call with was a few days in the past. Sliding her fingers across the hood, Reign sighed heavily, glancing around at the trains.

“Not exactly a hopping place.”

About to climb back into the car, Isis couldn’t help but hear an odd noise coming from a nearby open car. Jogging towards the compartment, she jumped inside, glancing around suspiciously. The saying always went, ‘curiosity killed the cat’, but luckily she wasn’t feline. Pulling a few bags to the side, the curious wanderer blinked as a flash of metal caught her eye from outside where her Lambo had been moments before. Noticing it was gone, Reign cursed and reached for her cell phone, her fingers stroking her keys in the right front pocket. If she had her keys, then how was the car gone? Returning her attention to the very reason she had entered the damn train car in the first place was for a mother cat and her three kittens. Rolling her emerald eyes, the senior jumped back out in time to catch her precious doing something odd a few meters away. It was in shock that she watched the yellow Lamborghini transform into something large.

“…What in … this is not… is this happening…?”

Widening her eyes, the normally cool and collective female found herself unable to speak. Attempting a few times, Isis finally just gave it up. Rubbing her hands against her arms, Reign suddenly wished she had worn something warmer than a red wife-beater, black shorts, and her black thigh-high boots. The shorts ended a few inches above the boots, which didn’t help her situation. Even as the robot walked towards her position, the teen couldn’t find anything to say. Part of her knew something like this was going to happen, but that didn’t stop the shock from taking over her body. Staring up at him, she finally found her voice and though it was like a whisper, she managed to get her point across.

“…who… who are you? You’re not supposed to be able to do that…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment he heard Prime’s broadcast, he made all the necessary preparations before leaving the place he had been hiding, his form plummeting towards Earth. Unsure where his boss was exactly, Sunstreaker instead decided to infiltrate the fleshy beings and find out that way. Once he smashed into the ground, he remained hidden until a yellow Lamborghini Countach LP500S drove past his location. Scanning it, he transformed into an exact copy and drove towards a dealership. Quite picky on who could buy him, the egotistical Autobot sabotaged every attempt until the single individual he had been unknowingly waiting for appeared. The young female had crimson hair and beautiful emerald eyes. His spark indicated that this was who he had been sent to find and that she would lead him to where he had to go.

Once she bought him, he struggled to keep from revealing who he was. Her personality was a lot like his and from the conversations she held with the few friends she had, he couldn’t help but grow fond of her. The egotistical stuck-up Autobot was falling for a human, which until this moment, hadn’t been heard of. Still, he had a mission and knew the Decepticons were still roaming the Earth and out in space. If they came back, things would get messy again, which would be very bad. Sure, generally he hated working with anyone other than his twin brother, but for once they had been separated. Finally, he was given a chance to show her just who he was and as they drove, he picked up his speed, the excitement almost too much. As she pulled into an abandoned train station, he could feel the excitement welling up within him and as she was checking out something in one of the box cars, he transformed. Figuring she would freak, Sunstreaker watched her expressions curiously. It wasn’t until she spoke that he realized he hadn’t completely freaked her out.

“You recall the so-called government involvement in the city? Well, it wasn’t the government at all.”

As he went into the long spiel about what exactly happened, he continued to watch the girl’s expression, finding it to be quite enlightening. Once finished, he knelt down so that he was eye level, trying to gage how she was going to take everything that had been said. It was apparent that it was a lot to take in and he was quite prepared to give her all the time she needed. However, part of him knew it was important to find Bumblebee and the boy named Witwicky for that would lead to Prime. Staring gently at Isis, he kept his attention on full-alert, ready to grab her and run if needed.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:18 am

ArmorHide was ploughing through the sand and dirt , every kind of terrain that met him , to reach the east side of the island known as "North America". The sun was gently rising in the sky and more and more humans had awoke and began traveling through the once empty roads. Eventually ArmorHide came to some kind of blockade , which humans kept guarded.
As he approached the humans became alert and one human dressed in the same kind of paint that was on his armour walked up to the tank.
" Excuse me but we do not allow military vehicles pass this border. State your name and business. We have to be especially alert during these times , im sure you would know why." the human told armorhide.
The holographic display inside the cockpit of armorhide kicked in and spoke in return,
"I do not know why , tell me why i should be alert." the hologram replied
"Becasue of the alien invasion , now could you please state your name and business so we could transfer you past."
" What do these aliens look like?" again the hologram asked
"Sir , they take of the form of vehicles and have the ability to transform into giant machines. They are extremely dangerous." the human replied , getting annoyed.
At this point , the soldier noticed the decepticon logo on the side of Armorhides side plate and studied it carefully.
"I do not recognise your military tag sir , im gonna have to ask you to step out of the vehicle."
By this time armour jeeps and more humans armed with their puny assault rifles had strollen up.
"I`m afraid i cannot do that , human" Armorhide replied , dispersing the hologram.
"MEN!! ITS AN ALIEN ROBOT , BLOW IT TO KINGDOM COME!!!" the human soldier shouted and suddenyl a hail of bullets was unleashed upon Armorhide.
"YOU FOOLS!" armorhide bellowed and suddelny transformed into his decepticon form.
He looked down at the humans and laughed with pity , as the bullets bounced off his armour.
He lifted his armor pistol up and pulled the trigger , the bullets dug deep into the armour of a nearby jeep and it soon exploded in a hail of fire and shards of metal.
He lifted up another jeep and hurled it straight into one of the blockades , smashing it to pieces.
More and more military back up had arrived.
"Calling decepticons , call all decepticons! I require back up on earth, i have encountered hostile humans , i have no time to crush them beneath my feet. We MUST find megatrons body. I am heading to the east coast of this "canada". Try rendevouz there. Armorhide out."
At this Armorhide set off running. His feet caused small craters in the concrete roads , sending bricks flying into the air.
He laughed at the misery of humans before turning into a full sprint to reach the coast...
A wise man doesn't need advice and a fool refuses to take it...

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:23 am

Star Scream: (to both Armorhide/ corruption.) Sadly my fellow team mates. The Allspark is shattered into five pieces and the Autobots have one shared of the Allspark. If we can get any of the pieces we can revive our great leader. ( then he heard the request for backup.) Im on my way. (flies back to earth.

(Convo was falling from the sky and crashed into the back yard of a large privet residence some where in Nova Scotia( That is a province on the east ocst of Canada.) It was much larger than any common house and had very fancy cars parked in front. Convo climbed out of the hole and walked over to the parking lot.)

Convo: That was fun. Now lets see.(looks at A blue Pagani Zonda Roadster F C12S 7.3 Clubsport. This looked like the fanciest thing out of all of the cars there. So he scanned it. Now he needed to find Prime. But is com was weakened by the impact. So he hoped he could pick up on some one else signal.)

Convo: Prime! Dose any one read me? This is Convo.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:08 pm

"Bumblebee..." Static. "Sam Witwick-" More static. "-Timus Prime...". Bumblebee heard a faint voice in his radio. It was smooth, but mechanical at the same time... It sounded very familiar...

"Sunstreaker!" He suddenly cried aloud, making Sam and Mikaela nearly jump off his hood, startled. Prime turned to him.

"What, Bumblebee?" Prime asked curiously.

"I can hear his voice, Optimus. Sunstreaker is nearby. We must find him!" Bumblebee said urgently. He revved his engine. Optimus nodded.

"Roll out, Bumblebee!" Bumblebee let Sam and Mikaela get in and tore off on the road, intent on finding Sunstreaker and whoever he was talking to, leaving Prime pondering their next move in the war.

The dust from the old road kicked up on both sides of his body, leaving his previously shiny chassis dull and coated with dirt, but he paid it no heed. He was intent on his mission, plus, he knew that the Decepticons were not defeated, merely stalled. Any allies could mean all the difference. The road gradually became pavement rather than gravel, and he was able to accelerate without fear of accidentally knocking dents and scratches into his paint job with a stray rock. He drove right through stop-lights and, thank Primus, no human police officers saw.

The voices had been growing louder the whole time, and now he could make out the voice of a human female asking questions of Sunstreaker. Using the volume of their conversation as a guide, he pulled into an old train station. It was dark, his headlights lancing out into the blackness. A glint caught his eye and he turned and drove towards it.

"Sunstreaker!" And there he was, kneeling over a human female, similar to Mikaela, but with different eyes and hair. "It's me, Bumblebee."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Corruption's entry form's armor burned with the friction of Earth's atmosphere, but it did not bother him. His mind focused on one thing: Bringing back Lord Megatron. But to do that, he would first need to rendezvous with his allies. If he had plotted his course correctly, and he was certain he had, he should land right next to where Armorhide had sent his signal from, give or take fifty feet or so. The landscape steadily became less hazy and more detailed. He could make out the lights of the city of "Las Vegas" and the dark surrounding desert. He began to accelerate, just as he flew over a solitary cactus, which promptly disintegrated with the massive amount of heat he was radiating.

There was a deafening boom, louder than even his shoulder cannon, as he plowed nearly twenty feet deep into the sand.

He quickly transformed into his protoform and stood up, his head a good ten feet above the hole. He focused his eyes, and focused the larger of the two on the tank rolling off nearly forty feet away, while his smaller eye examined his surroundings.

"Hello, Armorhide. I trust that you have been well?" Corruption said smoothly.
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:08 pm

Zac couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. he just felt weird about something, although he couldn't put his finger on what. it was a gut feeling, something which he rarely got. by 3AM he had given up. he headed downstairs making a coffee and looking out the window at the still-smoking crater in his backyard. by 4AM he had to quench his boredom. he walked outside, jumping into his car shutting the door. the second the door closed, it the lock clicked and the car started up. by itself. he tried to unlock the door, but he already knew it wouldn't budge. he swore, slamming his fist into the window. he clenched his fist, wincing in pain.

half an hour later the car slowly came to a stop. it had taken the closest main highway, and had turned off the road, driving for ten minutes until it was out of earshot, or visual range of anyone who might see them. the doors unlocked and opened. he jumped out, backing away from the car and looking around. the car drove better then HE DID. he jumped back as the car started to make a whining noise as parts started to spin around and move to form arms, legs, and even a head. "...what the frak?!" Zac said, trying to make sure he was still awake as he stared at what he THOUGHT was his car.

Metron transformed infront of the human, his robot form towering over the it. his hand transformed into a arm cannon, and he pointed it at the human as a warning not to run. not like he would actually fire, the cannon was on what the humans call 'safety lock'. he kneeled down, explaining what was going on to the human.

"so here is what will happen; i'll stay in my car form until I find Optimus Prime, you act as if nothing has happened, and i'll protect you from whatever shows up." he said. it wasn't like the human really had a choice. other then the Government agency 'Sector 7' that Prime spoke about, no one would beleive him. he thought for a second; the human hadn't even tried to run. he'd just sat down and listened. his pheromone levels told Metron that he was scared, definitely, but not at the levels that he had expected for someone with a cannon pointed at them. humans are truly an ODD species. he concluded. the human stood up as Metron retracted his arm cannon. "but, how do I know you won't kill me once you find 'Prime'?" the human asked finally. "i'm an Autobot. Decepticons are the killers." he said, transforming back into an SUV and opening his door.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:53 pm

She stared as he spoke, wondering if she was dreaming. Sliding a hand down to her arm, Isis pinched the skin, wincing in the process. It was obvious she wasn’t asleep, but things were still confusing almost like she was dreaming while awake. Staring up into his optics, Reign felt warm and safe, like he would do anything to keep her safe. Running a few fingers through her crimson locks, the teen nodded slowly, understanding what he was saying. Sam… Sam had been in the middle of that scuffle. Betting that was what he wanted to tell her, Isis yawned widely.

“Alright… so what you’re telling me is… you’re an Autobot and you’re all coming here to protect us and stop the Decepticons? There’s an All Spark deal and it’s in pieces?”

Sunstreaker studied her face, trying to understand everything that she was feeling. He was about to ask her why she felt the need to pinch herself, but before he could, she finally started to speak. From what was said, she actually understood everything more than he thought she would. Putting his hand down towards the ground, Sunstreaker nodded for her to step on it. Once Isis made her way onto his palm, he brought her so she was more eye level. For a moment or two, they both stared at each other without saying a word. It wasn’t until he picked up something coming that he turned to face the incoming possible threat.

”Stay behind me, stay hidden.”

Nodding towards Sunstreaker, Isis stepped behind his foot, her entire body tensing up. Narrowing her eyes as a yellow Camaro pulled up in front of them, the teen tensed even more if that was even possibly. Sunstreaker who had been tensed a moment before relaxed as the vehicle called his name. He immediately noticed it was Bumblebee and with a smirk, walked over to his old friend, Reign of course following close behind. Crossing his arms against his chest, staring at the Camaro, Sunstreaker smirked even more.

“Bee you slagger, how have you been? Where’s Prime? We shouldn’t stay here, it isn’t safe.”

Transforming back into his vehicle mode, Sunstreaker opened his door for Isis to climb into. She had been staring at the two of them and also staring at the two inside of Bumblebee. Figuring there would be a time to talk later, she jumped inside of Sunstreaker who sped off once the door was closed with the knowledge that Bee would be directly behind him. Slowing down in order to let Bumblebee lead the way back to Prime, Sunstreaker mused to himself how good it was to find a familiar Autobot.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:32 am

for the rest of the drive back, the Autobot continued to explain the situation in detail (via his radio) to the human he was driving.
"So, uh, what's your name?" Zac eventually asked when the Autobot paused at the end of a sentence about Starscream, one of the Decepticons that he had been told about.
"my Designation is Metron." the robot replied. "Zac." Zac said. he was starting to like the Autobot that had destroyed his car. from what he gathered from the way it talked to him. if the robot actually thought the for itself, they both thought alike. Metron was thinking much the same. the human was astute, absorbed information quickly, and didn't question everything he said. the antennae on the front of the SUV rose up and Metron sent out a signal to the other Autobot's as he parked outside the house. "this is Metron." the transmission stated. "I am currently hiding with a human male, disguised as his SUV. I've explained everything to him, and he's agreed to assist me in finding whoever receives this. from what i've seen, he'd make quite a good Autobot." Metron flinched, deleting that last part and instead sending his location as the human climbed out, heading inside.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:16 am

At hearing the familiar voice , Armorhide transformed immediately. He turned to see Corruption , one of the oldest and most famous decepticons standing behind him.
"Ah , Corruption. It is good to see you. I`m surprised you managed to get here so quick, arent your parts getting rusty yet?"
He teased , laughing a little.
Armorhide walked towards him slowly .
"So...whats the situation? Where is that fool starscream? He should be here by now , we need to get moving." Armorhide insisted. "Plus it doesnt help being tracked down by a whole squadron of the humans military. There weapons are getting stronger." As he said this he pointed to a large sizzling hole in his right arm, "They actually put a hole in my armour"
He laughed. He enjoyed a few jokes here and then , but most decepticons dis-approved of it.
"In my opion we should stand and demolish these fleshbags but i can feel it in my spark that Megatron is close.We can revive him , I`m sure of it.."
In an instant , Armorhide had changed back into the M1 Abrams combat tank.
"You lead the way..." he said , eager to press on...

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:58 am

With Sunstreaker following close behind, Bee pulled out of the old train station and back onto the street-lamp lit road. He drove a little more leisurely this time, but still with purpose. After about ten minutes, the buildings became shorter and more widely spaced. A further ten minutes and the road became less pavement and more gravel. Ahead, the road turned off to the left and right. He drifted around the left corner showily, throwing a big cloud of dust into the air off the side of the road. He thought he could hear Sunstreaker scoff. Bumblebee suddenly accelerated, trying to show his friend up, but of course the Lamborghini would never be impressed, so he slowed back down after a minute or two.

"This way, Streak." Bumblebee said and turned off to the right at the next opportunity.

A moment more of driving placed him at the hill where Optimus Prime stood, and the massive robot turned to look at them. "Hello, Sunstreaker. Good work, Bumblebee."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Corruption clambered out of the smoking crater he had left in the desert. "Armorhide, I am older than you ten thousand times over. If my parts were going to rust, they would have rusted by now." He said with a smile. Armorhide was one of the few beings Corruption actually liked, partially because he also thought of Starscream as a traitorous buffoon.

"The situation, my dear friend, is dire. Lord Megatron is dead, and his body is at 9,000 meters below the sea and nearly 3,500 miles away." Corruption said grimly. "Starscream is on his way, and I suspect he will be here soon."

Corruption stepped forward as Armorhide mentioned the human weapon and examined the hole in his armor. "My, my. I will need to determine the weapon and projectile they used." Corruption stepped back as Armorhide transformed back into the human combat vehicle. "I will return shortly, Armor." He ran off towards the road about five-hundred feet away, which was surprisingly quick because of the humans' small scale and his massive stride. A large, boxy, dark green vehicle passed by on the road, and he scanned it so quickly and transformed into an exact copy, that they never noticed. He drove back to Armorhide and began leading him East.

"Armorhide, I have a plan." Corruption began. "The humans transport things across the country by air constantly, including their vehicles. Their "air planes" move much faster than we can drive across the country. They have huge ports where they load and unload these vessels, and I believe we could sneak aboard one of them, one headed to the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. Security is tight at these places because of the threat of "terrorism", but I believe that superior beings such as ourselves have the upper hand. But there is the issue of your form. I highly doubt that you taking the shape of one of their military vehicles is what one would call," Corruption paused, thinking of the word. "Inconspicuous."

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:20 pm

"That is indeed a good plan.But i like this vehicle. Its me , it shows who i am." he replied , a hint of sadness in his voice.
"Plus i like the cannon. But if it is the only way , i will find another disguise.....for now. As soon as we revive Lord Megatron i shall transform into my old self."
He pondered for a moment trying to think what to disguise himself as. He decided the next vehicle he saw would be hins temporary form.
He changed into his robotic form and stood tall as the shiny grey parts of the tank folded away into his arms and body parts. He looked fresh from cybertron now.
He peered over to the road where Corruption had come back from and saw a sleek silver car , very low to the ground and had a larg-ish spoiler sticking from its trunk.
Armorhide scanned the vehicle and its data became his. He slowly transformed into the car. The logo across the trunk spelt the word "SKYLINE". The car adopted Armorhides famous camo paint , except just in small patches across each door.
"Will this do?" he asked , still annoyed about having to change.
He reved the engine on the car. It actually felt okay.
"Now....where are these ports that we need to get to , starscream can make his own way there , ive hd enough of waiting for him..." he said , getting to grips with his new shape

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Although the road started off paved and quite nice, Sunstreaker had a feeling it wasn’t going to last. Sure enough after about twenty minutes or so later, they came across gravel, which was going to blow dirt all over his undercarriage and worse, his exterior. It irritated him that the road was so dirty and was messing up his slick, shiny exterior, but he knew Isis would give him a wash down when they returned home. It wasn’t until Bee deliberately threw a huge dust of cloud at him that he growled. Deciding to wait until later to rip the Camaro a new one, he accelerated to keep up easily. Actually he really didn’t have to speed up any, but he liked hearing his engine roaring.

“So… this Prime, he’s the boss right? Is he scary? I mean… I won’t be hurt, will I?”

Isis had been quiet up until this point though Sunstreaker knew she was mulling through everything still. She was a thinker and was constantly trying to work things out in her mind before speaking. Often times she wouldn’t even talk for hours upon end, which irritated what friends she had remaining. It was probably due to the fact that she had drifted away from everyone and was so used to being on her own. Still, to please them she tried to stop her habits, but it was nearly impossible. Everything that was happening so far was an enormous shock to her system and he was honestly surprised she hadn’t fainted yet. Waiting a moment to see if she was going to say anything further, Sunstreaker played a bit of music to keep the silence from being completely deafening.

“I mean… obviously I won’t be hurt because Sam and Mikaela weren’t but… Does this mean the Government will come after me like they did them? Will they snoop in my home? Bah, let them… I have nothing to hide.”

Sunstreaker had to give the girl credit. She was taking it a lot better than he thought she would. In the span of the drive, she went from being frightened to her warrior state, which was quite an accomplishment. The more time spent together, the more the two bonded. It was odd to bond in such a way with a human, but weirdo things had most definitely happened before. He knew she was in danger because of the Decepticons, but he also knew she could take care of herself. Once sure she was through speaking, he responded his voice kind and sifting over the radio.

”Yes, Optimus Prime is our leader. He is very kind and you have nothing to fear from him. No one will ever hurt you; I will make sure of it. I do not know whether or not the Government will come after you, that’s something you will have to ask Prime when we get to his location. You aren’t regretting buying me, are you?”

Isis noted the tone in his voice and instantly felt bad for voicing all of her concerns. Of course she didn’t regret buying him or witnessing him transform. It was an adventure and it meant she was actually around for a purpose in life instead of just wandering around aimlessly. Rubbing a hand across his dashboard, Reign couldn’t help but grin. If someone were to tell her this very moment was going to happen, she would have scoffed and called them insane. Still, what was done was done and there was no way she was going to change it. Leaning back in the seat, Isis rubbed her eyes a little before yawning widely.

“No, I’m not regretting getting you at all. I don’t regret seeing you transform and I don’t regret coming with you. The Government can screw themselves for all I care unless they plan on helping more of course.”

A tiny smirk cross her face and for the first time in days, she laughed an actual laugh. She had finally begun to relax and that made Sunstreaker extremely happy. Once they turned off, Sunstreaker could see a hill and standing upon it was Prime. Coming to a stop, he opened his door to let Isis out before transforming with a grunt at how dirty he was. Turning his attention to Prime, he nudged Isis forward with a gentle finger so that she was standing next to him. The moment she was nudged, Reign let out a soft meep and wound up climbing onto his hand. Grinning at her, he placed her upon his shoulder so that she could see Prime easier.

“Prime, at last… I heard Metron checking in. Seems he too has a human. Do we go after him or let him come to us? This is Isis Reign and she’s willing to kick some Con aft when needed.”

Isis turned a little red at that, but nodded her head. What he said was true and from the look displayed upon her face, minus the redness of course, she gave off the impression of being a warrior. There wasn’t much she feared and since she was already getting used to the Autobots, she knew the Decepticons would be frightening with their whole, ‘kill all humans’ attitude, but there was proof that they could be taken down and that was what had to happen to save the rest of the human race.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:47 pm

"So... do the Autobots know about the 'shards' that the Decepticons are after?" Zac asked later that day, sitting in the car while Metron drove around the area, searching for his allies. "I doubt it." the Autobot said dryly. it was obvious what he was thinking. Zac chuckled. "not happy with the chain of command?" he smirked. "Optimus Prime is a great leader. however, the rest of those ranked higher then me... aren't." Metron replied. not taking orders for once gave him time to talk. it was sentimental, but refreshing. "so what happens when you find Prime?" Zac asked. "i'll join him, and inform him of the shards. then, i'll try to assist as much as I can in stopping the Decepticons in whatever they're doing." he said. "Oh." Zac said simply. his question hadn't been answered, but he knew the answer already. "so they're going to try to resurrect Megatron?" Zac asked him, changing the topic. "we have no idea what they're planning, yet." Metron said. this fact annoyed him greatly. there were so many possibilities. "well, they want the shards of the 'Allspark' that you were talking about, and these 'shards' have the power to bring him back don't they? he's their leader, and more powerful then any THREE of them put together right? so it kinda seems obvious that they'd use the shards to resurrect him. it's a win win for them. if he is resurrected, we lose one of the shards, and if he fights the Autobots, he'll either win, or at least bring down some of you with him. then, they can always resurrect him again as long as they have the shards." he said, going for the most obvious and logical approach. Metron blinked, the car lights turning on and off. that was ONE of the possibilities that he had been thinking about, but it certainly sounded like the obvious one when it was explained to him by the human, instead of him explaining it to himself. "uh... ah... You're very astute aren't you?" was all the Autobot could manage to say. the species was truly remarkable, how they could do that. he more urgently continued his search for prime, sending the Transmission again.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:50 am

(Star Scream was in Earth’s atmosphere. He was soaring downwards reaching Armorhide’s location.)
Star Scream: (Thinks.) Why do I have the feeling that Corruption is going to try to take over. Hmm. But I have a plan. If I do not hold leader ship of the Decepticons, Then when Megatron wakes up, the first thing he will see is me with a army of new Decepticons that I, I created with the Allspark! Now should I help that piece of scrap Corruption or find a piece of the All spark first.
(Star Scream flies off. He is now down on the earth and he has come up with a better plan. he flies to a dock that was heavily guarded. The large boat that was docked was a salvage boat.)

Star Scream: Take this! (Star Scream fires a shower of missiles hitting the guard posts, defense vehicles and other structures. The dock erupted in to flames, people ran and screamed for there lives. Then he landed and transformed on the ship deck, the boat rocked due to the sudden wait on it. He Knocked of all the gang planks perverting anyone getting off or on the ship. He turned to the control tower of the ship. The captain was shouting orders to get of the ship, Star Scream put his face next to the glass.)

Star Scream: The ship is mine!
(The humans ran off the ship in fear of the giant robot.)
Star Scream: Yes! Fear the all powerful Star Scream!

(Meanwhile, Convo couldn’t get a signal back. He looked around and his radio picked up something. It was people screaming.)
Convo: Hmm. I wonder what is going down there? Well its some where to start.(Convo drives off.)
Last edited by Pantsmaster on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:57 am

OOC: Hey, Pants, we were actually headed for an airport, but we weren't actually there yet. We were in the Vegas desert.

"That form will do nicely." Corruption suddenly felt bad about having his friend give up his favored form. "I am sorry, Armorhide. But, if it is any consolation, I believe that you will be able to become the human military vehicle again within the next day or two, if we, to use the human expression, 'Make our flight.'"

Corruption began to wonder about Starscream. What if he was intentionally not meeting with them? What if he was plotting against them with the other surviving Decepticons? Ah, problems they would address later.

As the Hummer passed onto the road that led to the Vegas Airport, he realized it drove just as smooth over rough terrain as it did on pavement. He liked this vehicle more and more. He accelerated, pushing one hundred miles an hour without fear as they were still on a desert road with no one around, and roared off towards the location of this airport. A few minutes later, they got off on an exit that said "Las Vegas Airport", that took them almost completely around the city, and to the airport on the other side.

Corruption had to admit, these humans knew something. Their flying ships were huge and, while nowhere near as advanced as Cybertronian ships, he had a bit more respect for them now, placing them at just above Starscream and just below worms. With Armorhide close behind, he drove to the main building and got as close as he could to the computers. He shot a small cable through the wall soundlessly, which then hooked onto their computer and began feeding him data.

"Flight 56, destination Nova Scotia, departing in twenty minutes." Corruption said. "Let's go Armorhide."

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:23 am

They arrived at the at the airfield and noticed the large transport palne that was already loading on its whicle passengers.
Corruption was right , they were pretty big. They pressed on , getting closer and closer to the humans and the ramp they had to ascend to get into the plane. The thought of him being this close to the humans and not incinerating him made his circuits itch.
" I dont know if i`ll be able to stand this , its too tempting." he whispered to Corruption , chuckling a little.
He had used his high frequency voice alternator so the humans could not hear his voice.
"We`d better contact Starscream and let him know we are on our way to place whats it called? Nova Scosha? I dont know , humans confuse me. Anyway we`d better let him know well be there soon."
He set in the hand brake as he felt the Plane slowly setting off. He could feel it bumping along the ground. Quite pathetic.
They can invent vehicles that fly but cant figure out how to stop it from bumping along. Soon it was gliding through the air.
Again not so comfy , but it was the only way they would get to Megatron quickly.

A few hours later the plane was descending. Simple , now all they had to do was to get to the coast. Armorhide had no idea where to go. He was calculating his directiosn when his scanner picked up on a strange signal.
It wasnt Starscream....
It wasnt Barricade....
That only meant one thing....AUTOBOTS!

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:23 am

Ooc: Yeah, I now see that thx >_<. Don’t worry though, I edited my post.

Ic: Star scream tried to reach corruption on the radio.

Star Scream: Can you hear me Corruption? I have secured a salvage vessel. Im going to reteve Megatron and the other Decepticons.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:18 pm

"Yes, I can hear you Starscream. We are descending to the airport as we speak." Corruption answered. "We will meet you on the coast. Send up a flare once you reach this location." He sent Starscream the coordinates of a location far from civilization, a spot on the beaches of Nova Scotia. "From there, we will retrieve the bodies of our comrades."

Corruption shut off the com without waiting for an answer. He flashed his headlights to get Armorhide's attention. "Starscream has commandeered a salvage ship. He is going to meet us on the coast."

Armorhide seemed concerned. "What is it?" Corruption asked as the plane glided down. Then, he noticed the signal.

"Autobots? Here?" He hissed. "Armorhide, as soon as this plane lands, we find them. Time to avenge Almighty Lord Megatron!"

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:11 pm

OOC:[quote="HorusTheHeretic"] He sent Starscream the coordinates of a location far from civilization, a spot on the beaches of Nova Scotia.

Trust me, I live in Nova Scotia, the place is packed, There is no such thing as a location far from civilization.

Ic:
Star Scream: Fools, they better not keep me waiting. (Star Scream puts his finger through the window of the control tower and a metal cord went from his finger and plugged itself into the ships computer. The ship started off and sailed to the target location.)

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:42 pm

OOC: Sry for not coming in till now, I've been busy with work and junk, anyways, I got the ok from the starter of this RP, and I hope that he can post my character's profile, if not, I can post it next time.

IC:
Mindflay was patroling Cybertron, the infinite wasteland of towers and death had been inactive fighting-wise for a while. Mindflay was starting to be bored, his walking slowed, and he slumped against a tower, and looked up at the sky. He felt a pang go through his system, his small red eyes grew, his system had alerted him that his leader was gone. Mindflay punched the ground, tentacles flailing in anger around him, his red eyes shrank back to normal, but he continued to punch the ground. Finally, he calmed himself, and decided he needed to go to the rest of his Decepticon allies. He stood up, tentacles more calm, but still flailing slightly, and he walked to a certain tower. He pressed on it's frame, and its wall shrank back around the tower, forming an archway to it's inside. Mindflay walked in, settling his tentacles, and walked up to a large rock. Mindflay activated the rock, it's outer shell rolled around, and formed a small opening to it's inside hollow area. Mindflay stepped into the opening, closing the wall of rock behind him, he activated the launch system, he held onto the walls around him, he had always hated flying. The rock launched into the sky, the tower practicly throwing the rock into space at the desired coordinates, Mindflay settled in for the ride, it would take a little while to reach Earth...
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.